A wolf in sheep's clothing

Short Stop

 

She was walking down the street just like the usual route she would take. It was past six and sky had already fallen dark from the horizon.Suddenly, slow footsteps were heard. There were still a few people walking with her but these steps seems strange. She tried quickening her pace but the steps behind her felt faster as well. She tried not to panic and moved faster, turning to another corner, changing her route. She soon found out that she wasn't familiar with the place she was headed to. It was dark and eerie and she had a strong feeling in her gut that this won't turn out well.

 

"Hey little miss."

 

outspoken from behind. There were two of them now.

This can't be good she thought.

She was alone and the houses surrounding her seemed abandoned, she had no other choice but to run.

The only problem is, there are three of them. Can she out run two? If not, would she be prepaired to what's coming to her? One man took a step forward, snickering at the nervous look on her face.

 

"Don't worry, we won't hurt you. We'll just have some fun.."

 

the one at the back chuckled.

She was helpless but she wasn't stupid. It was risky but she had to do something. She had to stall and there's only one way she could think of in this kind of situation, distraction.

When the man was only a few feet away she threw her bag on his face, hard. He was distracted, but not for long. She ran away but he caught up in no time, gripping her wrists, the other man soon followed and grabbed hold of her ankles. She struggled but she was weak under their grasp. She closed her eyes and prayed, hoping that everything would be over soon. 

 

"Can you keep it down? I'm trying to sleep here." 

 

Kyungsoo, sitting on a branch of a near by tree, yawned and stretched his arms. Giving off a bored look at the scene. He was just sleeping but their noise woke him up from his slumber. 

 

"Step out of this. This is none of your business, shorty."

 

He shouldn't have said that.

 

"What.."

 

but something just snapped

 

"..Did you just call me?"

 

Kyungsoo jumped off the tree landing straight up in front of them. He knelt to the ground giving off an intense aura. Slowly raising his head, the crimson locks flow through the wind like fire, his eyes shine bright from the gaze of the moon, like a beast about to pounce at his prey. Cold blood mixed with animalistic instinct left the men freezing at their feet. Feeling helpless with the thirst for his vengence.

 

" this! Tch!"

 

the man holding her managed to spurt out. He shakingly pulled her the opposite way, ignoring Kyungsoo, which made the crimson haired boy furious.

Kyungsoo launched at them. Swiftly but elegantly pouncing at him with utmost force and elegance. The image of a wolf setting into his prey flashed in her eyes. She watched in horror as he let out the beast in him. They were helpless in his trap. There was nothing they could do. It was a great misfortune to have crossed his path. The yellow moon was at its mercy, watching this wolf boy retract its claws dyeing them with crimson blood.

 

After the deed was done and he himself has satisfied his thirst he turned back to the girl. She was shaking at her feet. She felt cold, witnessing the vulgar scene right in front of her.

Although she was thankful he had saved her, somehow a person like him seems unlikely to be called safe just yet.

A small tug on his lips curved into a small smirk. He made his way to her, every step as smooth as the other. She didn't know what to do. His eyes pierced through her soul, keeping her still in her place. She couldn't move an inch. It was too late. She was trapped. She tightly closed her eyes with the last thing she could register in her mind before he made his move

 

 

ah..this dirty wolf boy will eat me in the end.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

♥      Ayo wazzup This is PurpleCaramel!      ♥

 

Sorry not sorry.

I didn't say it was a love story nor a horror story.

It was shorter that I thought not that its layed out

here like this.

LOL But you could interpret the ending with whatever

ending you like! It could be like the original song where

the wolf will actually fall for the girl or he would literally

eat her up like a piece of cheese. Use that beautiful brain

girlfriend/boyfriend.

 

 

Thank you for reading! Let's Love!! ♫

 

♥           PurpleCaramel signing off!            ♥