1-What just happened?

There is Only You. { going through a change and being edited}

Key's POV

Soon as I entered through  the gates of  S.M Academy this weird guy who looked or more like stared  at me like he knew me from somewhere, started to walk toward me slowly at first then the next thing I knew he flung himself at me. Causing me to land on the ground and  wierdo landed somewhere next to me. "Ahhghh !!!” I felt pain in my head.

'Ohh crap! ' i finally remembered something from gym  health beside me and best friend ooling all the guys.Now what was i- ' this isn't good'  

 All of a sudden, the sky was getting bury when I get up I am going to kick his big time, I promised to myself. The clouds looks like they are moving down toward me  wait clouds can’t move that way. Can they?

I close my eyes and the next thing I know I’m looking at an all-white ceiling. I tried to move my head, but it hurt too much

"ouch that hurts", i whine.

I moved my hand to touch the back of my head and I felt a bandage.

"w-wha" I mumble out.

 I heard a door open then close at far end of the room. I heard a faint clank, clank of shoes that was walking toward me then he sat down in the chair next to the bed I’m currently in. I look up at him thinking hmm. He’s good looking with brown red-ish hair, tall but not that tall and that cute squishy looking face. That made me want touch and his face and his lips was begging to be kissed.  His eyes were brown with flits of hazel color.

I soon realized I was ogling the cutie who sitting next to me.

“Hey your awake! I was so worry. How is your head feeling?” he says in a  sweet doctor voice.

Coming back to earth I look at him. Oh my god. I bet my hair is a mess. I try fruitlessly to fix it so it won’t look like a bedhead hair from hell.

I sigh giving on  on my hair.

 “So where am I?” I ask the cutie.

 “You’re in the school infirmary. Do you remember what happened to you?”

I replied, “Some dude knocked me to the ground”

  “Ok you remember part of it  that’s good. You hit your head on a rock when he jumped you. As a side effect you went in to a mini coma. You were asleep for almost 3 days straight.”

I said shocked, “OMG!! 3 DAYS!! Wait… you aren’t serious, right?”

That son of a is going straight to hades across the river Styx no turning back. He is going regret the day he messed with me.

He turns to look at me “Yes I’m dead serious. We thought you were dead.”

I ask in a playfull tone , ‘So what is your name? Doc’

 He replied, ‘My name is Lee Jinki but everybody calls me Onew. I’m the doctor here at S.M Arts Academy”

. I slowly sit up from my bed Onew-ssi readjusted my pillows for me so I will be more comfortable.

 “Onew-Hyung” I said, “if I can call you that”

Sure” he replied. I smile alittle when he approves 

I looked at him ‘Hey,Onew hyung when can I leave and what happened to the who attacked me”

I’m going to tell my hot muscular boyfriend and have him deal with the ; grumbles under my breath.oh wait we got into a big fight so he probably mad at me still -sigh- I stop and put my hand to head, ouch that hurts it feels like it itches under my skin.

“Key..?”  his head bend a litte toward his shoulder like in a curious look

“Hmm..”

“You okay?”

"  uhm. yeah  except for the big bump gash thing on the back of my head I’m just peachy”

 

“Well, he’s name Shim Cheolsup. He says that he couldn’t control himself because you reminded him of his ex. You got luck that your roommate was around before he did anything after you were knocked unconscious” 

“Oh Minho hyung saved me” i say in  suprised tone. ' hmm..  curious  the hero type'

Onew replied, “Yes and Shim ssi is restricted to his room until matters are settled.”

he continue talk about  the insident  blah blah blah . I on the  other hand began to tune him out..

” I’ll leave so you can rest and recuperate from your wound. What I said early  depends on how you feel and try not to scratch your wound or try to take off the bandage” Onew hyung gives  me a knowing glance like how did he kow i was goin to mes with it.

He stands up and starts walking toward the door then he all of a sudden turns around “Oh. I almost forgot”

Walking to the desk facing the window; Onew picks up the dozen of roses in a vase and trips over the chair. Recover in time before the roses drop to the floor. He puts it on the table by the bed.“Somebody dropped it off for you earlier “ and walks off like he didnt almot face plnt the floor one second ago.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi readers~  hope  you like it  and  i feel like i am ready to relaese this back out in to the world. yet again ...

if you are still feeling senstive about  Jonghyun then pleasse dont read . other than that enjoy 

<<3 ReDRoSeBL