Chapter 1: I love you

Faith

I love you

Last day of GWGM filming,

At Hotel:

At early morning, Gui Gui weak up and do  her routine. She got a little bit dizzy but tries to weak up. She encourage herself.

Gui Gui’s POV:   I need to be strong. How I have to do?

After finished take the bath, she go to living room. She hears voice.

Gui Gui’s Manager: “Gui Gui, What happen your face? Are you crying or not feeling well” she said and touch Gui Gui’s forehead.

Gui Gui: “ No, I feel a litte bit dizzy” she reply.

Gui Gui’s Manager: Are you Ok? Today is your last day filming.  You know, right?                                             

Gui Gui: “Yes” she said. Actually, she doesn’t want to say too much. She wants to stay alone and silence.

Gui Gui’s Manager: “Gui Gui, I want to remind you. Don’t put too much in this show. Your heart got a lot of scare.  I don’t want you to hurt again like your past. Understand?

Gui Gui: She smile and reply “Don’t worry sis, I am Gui Gui. You know, I am very strong, right?”

However she said with smile, her heart is still crying.

Gui Gui’s POV: Sis, Do you know? Actually I don’t want to reach this day. The people who are the one I love are always leaved me in my whole life. This time also, I have to say Good Bye to Taec who is the one I love.

 

At 2PM dorm:

Alarm start to Ring “I love you forever , I need you forever”. Taec  hear that song, He open his eyes but still in the bed.

Teac’s POV:  Today we will… . Taec, you control your heart.

After that he finishing all morning routine, he go out from the room.

Woo Young: “Hyung, Today you look a litte bit different. Are you something wrong?”

Nikkhun:  “Yahh, Woo young. Don’t you know? Today is his last filming in GWGM.”

Woo Young:  “Hyung, Are you sad?”

Teac:  “Do you want to die? Why I need to sad? I thinking, after finished this, I need to do more work for my new drama.”

Nikkhun:  “Ok , He has a lot of pressure. Woo Young, Pls be quite.” He said and laugh.

 Taec ignore them and go out from their room. At the front of their dorm,  his Manager also waiting.

Teac’s Manager:  “Hey, Teac. What happened  your shirt? Today, you need to wear blue shirt, right? Why you ware like this fashion. Is it your stylist asks you to change?  

Teac didn’t answer his manager’s a lot of question.  Actually, He wear white T-Shirt what is present from Gui Gui. He promised her that he will wear tomorrow.

Teac’ POV:  HOOO! What happen today? So many people ask me so many questions.

 

At Shooting

All crew are busy with their work. Gui Gui arrives to shooting. She search for Taec. He haven’t arrive yet. Her stylist ask her,

Her Stylist:  “Gui Gui, Today what you want to wear shoe?”

Gui Gui: “ I want to wear silver shoe that teac give me as a present”

After they finished hair and make up, she go out from the room. She saw Teac. She stare to teac without notice somebody watching behind her.

Gui Gui’s POV : Teac,  you are really handsome.  I will keep like this moment in my mind as a shadow. I love you Taec

She talk herself softly: “ I Love You, Teac”

But the person who is behind her, he heard clearly.