Induced labour

Your labour is induced [U-Kiss one shot]

 

 
Induced labour
 
-----------------------
 
You woke up from a good nights sleep but you were still scared, today is the day you are going into hospital to have your labour induced. You step out of bed and put on light clothes as it's not going to be pretty what you are about to do. You look at the bump for one last time, it didn't feel real that you would be having a baby soon, it excited you, it scared you. You wish your husband was with you, he was in the army and had died in combat and you discovered that you were pregnant three weeks later.
 
The walk down the stairs was a long one. But you made it down there, you saw your hospital bag ready by the door, you walked into the living room and saw Eli sitting there he looked up at you and smiled it put your mind at ease.
 
"Hey _______." He said as you sat a few feet away from him and smiled back he could tell you were scared to do this so he sat closer and held your hand gently. "It's going to be okay." He said as the others all walked in to see you sitting there. You looked up at the clock it was time to go to the hospital now. "You ready____?" Kevin said as Eli helped you up off the couch. "As ready as I'm going to be." You said as Kevin and Soohyun held your hands and helped you to the car, AJ was already at the hospital waiting for you all to arrive. As you got into the cat Kiseop passed the hospital bag to Soohyun and then as the door closed and you drove away it was starting to sink in that the baby was going to be born today.
 
----------------------------
 
In the delivery room
 
You had arrived 30 minutes ago and had a heart monitor put on you to check the baby's heartbeat, AJ checked it over and everything was fine. Then a nurse came in with a drug that would start the contractions for you. This scared you as it was injected into your hand. 
 
"All done." Soohyun said smiling and kissing the top of your head gently. You were just laying there on the bed waiting for something to happen. It took 10 minutes until you had your first contraction it was a bit of a surprise that it had happened but you had some good support with you.
 
----------------------------
 
1 hour into the labour
 
Your contractions were still quite mild at this point and with every one Kevin and Soohyun were really supportive of you and making sure you were most comfortable right now. "It's okay just breathe." Kevin said as he swept her hair out of her face. Then AJ and the midwife came in to do a check on her they did all the checks and then the midwife said.
 
"Okay ______ you are 1cm dilated now and we are going to break your water okay."
 
You agree and AJ says to you "It might feel weird when it happens but we are all here for you _______" you try to smile as the midwife breaks your water and you can feel it coming out of you, it felt gross but it had to be done. 
Afterward everything is cleaned up.
 
-----------------------------
 
4 and 1/2 hours into the labour
 
"Aah,aah oh god this hurts." You cry out as you are sat there wincing in pain, the contractions had got a lot stronger and this was just the start of it.
 
"Hang in there _______ you are doing really well." AJ said as he brought the gas and air in for you to use. It helped a little but there was no fighting the pain.
 
------------------------------
 
10 hours into the labour
 
"Breathe ______!" Soohyun said as you feel another big contraction hit you like a car. You scream out in pain, Kevin patted your head with a cold cloth as the pain ripped through your body. Then the midwife walked in and did another check on her.
 
"You are 5cm dilated now _____ halfway there."
 
You hate this you want it over now the pain is becoming unbearable for you to manage right now.  
 
-----------------------------
 
15 hours into the labour
 
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!"
 
You cry out in utter agony it was hard for anyone to see you in that kind of pain but it was what it was you were giving birth right now. 
 
"You're doing really well." Kevin said hugging you while he could before another contraction hit. AJ and the midwife stayed in the room now it was clear to see that the pain you were in was unbearable for you to take and it was clear that you would be pushing in a couple of hours."
 
-------------------------------
 
20 hours into the labour
 
"Okay your'e fully dilated now____ we'll get you to start pushing in a minute." The midwife said as her and AJ got themselves ready to help in the delivery. 
 
Once they were ready and everything was prepared for the baby's arrival you sat up and a blanket was put on your legs, Kevin and Soohyun held your hands and got themselves ready to support you. Then the midwife said to you,
 
"Okay ________ when you have another contraction you can start to push."
 
You just looked at her and felt scared AJ could tell and he said "It's alright we're here for you." That put your mind at ease for about two seconds then the pain came back and you got yourself ready.
 
"I think this is it."
 
You say as the midwife says.
 
"Okay ______ Push."
 
You start pushing as hard as you physically can for a few seconds and then stop.
 
"That's it _____ Push again." AJ said as you closes your eyes and pushed again, once you stopped the second time you took a deep breath and Kevin patted your head down and Soohyun rubbed your back.  
 
"Come on sweetheart push."
 
You push again it was going to take a while.
 
--------------------------
 
40 minutes later
 
"I can't push anymore." 
 
You whimper out in pain it had been so long since you had started and all you wanted was to give up.
 
"Yes you can _______ you are so close." AJ said to calm you down and help you get through it. "Come on sweetie you can do this."
 
 Soohyun said as you prepared yourself and pushed hard then you started to feel it burning down there and you cry out in pain of it. 
 
"There we go the head is right there ________." AJ said as he could see your baby's head crowning
 
"It burns." You cry out trying to fight back the tears and get ready to push again.
 
"Come on ______ really big push now." The midwife said as you gave it 
everything you had in you and you screamed out again as you felt the baby's head come out of you. Then you stopped pushing and AJ checked the baby. "You're almost there now just one more big push and you've done it." The midwife said,
 
You sat up took a deep breath and gave that last big push and you screamed as the baby was finally out. "Well done sweetheart well done."AJ said as You rested on the pillow and started to cry a little "you did it." Kevin said tears streaming down his face. Then you heard your baby crying, it was here you had done it you are now a mom.
 
"Congratulations ______ it's a girl." The midwife said as she placed your baby in your arms for the first time.
 
"She's perfect." Soohyun said through his tears as you sat there looking at her and said "Hi baby." You didn't really know what else to say but you didn't care you had just had a baby. You,Kevin,AJ and Soohyun sat there looking at your baby girl she is perfect and you are all so blessed to have her in your life.