Hongki- It Sounded Pretty At Least

She's So Foreign
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"!!" I yelled, kicking the tire of my car. It was starting to get dark and I'm on in the middle of the highway with a car with no gas in it. "!" I muttered as I got in and turned the emergency blinkers on just in case anyone was nice enough to help the black kid on the side of the road at nightfall. I closed the driver door and waited...


And waited...
And waited...

Boredom started to set in and I became a NASCAR driver. I started making car noises and announcing what was going on.


Suddenly, a very familiar looking face popped in front of the window. I threw my hands up and opened my mouth as wide as I could to scream but nothing came out. I started looking around, mouth still opened and hands still waving around, until my soul can back to me. I throw open the car door and stormed over to the man.


"You could've killed me!" I yelled shoving my finger in him face.


"But your soul returned to your body." he said.


"That's besides the point!" I yelled. "My cars out of gas, I'm hungry, I've missed my favorite show, AND I lost 5 years of my life."


"We'll give you a lift into town." came a voice behind me. I looked at the van and then at the two guys.


"I'm not gonna get gang-banged by a stude and his followers, am I?" I asked looking at the broad shoulders guy.


"Of course not." said the guy who had made me lose the NASCAR race, throwing his arm around my shoulder. "They won'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter