The Truth

Now I Know What Love Is.

    When Mr. Park entered the class, it became dead silent. All eyes were on the boy who was behind him. Some girls were busy correcting their makeup while the boys were just staring at him in bored.

“Class, Let me introduce to the new transfer student.”Mr. Park said. His voice was loud enough to make Hyosung wake up from her sleep.

“Mr. Bang, Introduce yourself to the class.” Mr. Park looked at Yongguk.

Yongguk cleared his throat. “Hello, My name is Bang Yongguk. Nice to meet you.” He said with a blank face. Hyosung just stared at the new boy. She swore when she first heard his voice, It send her shivers.

That cold deep voice.

“Make yourself comfortable around here. You may sit next to miss Jeon.” Mr. Park said. “Jeon Hyosung please raise your hand.” But Hyosung doesn’t hear because she busy with her thought. “Jeon Hyosung!” Mr. Park raised his voice.

“Yes!” She immediately stood up. “Pay attention when I call you,miss Hyosung.I didn’t ask you to stand up, I just need you to raise your hand.” Mr. Park scolded her.

    The class burst into laughter but Yongguk doesn’t even showed a smile. Hyosung was so embrassed, she just want to dig a hole and hide in there forever. Her face was already red as tomato.What make her more mad was she can clearly hear Kikwang’s laugh.

“He so dead meat.” She said to herself and glared at Kikwang  but Kikwang just showed his innocent face.

“Silent class!” The teacher ordered. “You can sit now, Mr bang  and Hyosung sit down” He said. Yongguk just nodded and walked to the empty table next to Hyosung. After he sit beside her,she greeted him. “Hi,my name is Hyosung.Why did you transfer here?” She asked but he just stared blankly at her.

He ignored her like she’s not there at all.

“Maybe he don’t want to talk right now” she mumble. “Hey, I can help you lokk around the school.” She tried again to talk with him and he nodded.

Hyosung doesn’t noticed that Kikwang was staring at her all the time. “I don’t like that dude” He frowned as he continue stared at them.

(KIKWANG POV)

    After thanked the teacher, I hurriedly want to Hyosung’s table. “Let’s go to the cafeteria. I’m starving.” I stood infront of her. Hyosung looked at me and then look at that dude. “Hey,wanna go recess with us?” She asked him. I frowned when I heard that. Honestly, I don’t want him to followed us.

“ I just don’t like him.Look he staring me with that eyes”

“ It’s okay, I want to eat alone. He said. “Okay, after recess I will show you around. Hyosung said to him.

Yongguk walked away. Me and Hyosung walked to the cafeteria together.”What you want you eat today?” I asked her when we already arrived at the cafeteria.

 “I’m not hungry, I just want banana milk. Can you buy it for me? I will wait at usual place.” Hyosung said. “You have to pay me back after this.” I grinned. She rolled her eyes. “Stingy Kikwang”

 

(HYOSUNG POV)

   While waiting for Kikwang to cameback. I stared outside. The weather is really good today.

“Huh, is that Yongguk?”

I thought when I saw a glimpse of his school uniform. As I move closer to the window,I can clearly saw that person was Yongguk. He laying against the tree. His face looked really sad and and he was staring at a picture. I just looked at him.

“Yah!”   I turn my when I heard Kikwang’s. “Here your banana milk. What are you looking at?” He asked with a puzzled face. “Nothing,just birds.” I took the banana milk and drank it. I turned my head to the ight to looked at Yongguk but he’s already gone.

 

(YONGGUK POV)

After I decline Hyosung offer, I search a spot where there’s no people around. I  spot  that have big,shady tree.

“Hmm…. This place is okay it will protect me from the sun for a while.” I thought.

I lied against the tree and took out my headphone. Eventhough I’m hearing music I still can hear my stomach grumbling. As I listen to several rock music. My hearts break a little when the song that I wrote for Jieun on our 1st anniversary played.

I took out Jieun’s picture from my wallet and stared at it. It’s already 6 month but the memories of our break up is still fresh in my mind like it happened yesterday.

“Why did you cheated on me? Can’t you love me like I do? How could you do this to me Jieun.” I keep asking question like Jieun was there to hear my pleading. I wiped my tears before it could fell down on my cheek.

“You’re the reason why I became like this.” I held my tears. I don’t want to waste my tears for a girl that break my hearts again.   

----------------------------------------------

A/N

ANNYEONG READERS *3* I'M SORRY FOR UPADATING LATE  T^T

I'M SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH. I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAP.

I PUT A LOT OF EFFORTS TO MAKE THIS CHAP xDDDD

READ.SUBCRIBE.COMMENT
I HOPE YOU GUYS CAN DO THAT XDDD /forever dreaming/