Final.

Good Morning

Kris opened his eyes and saw his love in front of him, Tao. He pushes the latter's bangs out of the way and tuck them behind his ears; Tao's eyes flutter open and he stares at him with his panda eyes.

"Too early gege." Tao mutters in a hoarse voice.

Kris leans down and gives him a peck on the forehead, nose, cheeks, then to his lips. He pulls away and hugs him tighter to get Tao closer to him.

"I know, I know." I repeat, burying my nose into his blonde hair.

Tao arches his back and stretches his tight muscles letting a few grunts. Kris dives under the blanket and lifts Tao's shirt slightly kissing right above the waistband of his sweatpants. Tao slaps Kris making him come out of the blanket.

"What?" Kris asks.

"Not now, we have recording to do in-" Tao looks over at his clock, "thirty minutes."

"Fine." The latter huffs.

Kris left the bed pouting to go get ready, but before he reaches the door way Tao calls him, "YAH!"

The tall brown haired pouting leader turns his head and looks at Tao with a glare, "What?"

"Come here and give me a kiss gege." Tao reaches his arms out.

Kris hurridley shuffles over to his lover and gives him a peck on his lips then ran to the bathroom seeing that they still needed to eat breakfast after they got ready.

As Kris leaves, Tao goes to the kitchen to go heat up some shrimp dumplings that were premade. After about 7 minutes the water is boiling and Tao puts in the tray of dumplings into the steamer. He closes the lid then stares at it waiting until its ready to be flipped. Meanwhile, Kris sneaks in and pulls Tao in a back hug, laying his chin on Tao's shoulder, "Is it ready yet?"

"Not yet gege. Wait 5 minutes."

"But- I can't." Kris whines.

Tao turns his head to face the big baby and gives him a peck on the cheek, shushing him. 5 minutes passed which were filled with groping, kissing, and hugging. Tao takes out the shrimp dumplings and places them in a Ziploc box, seeing that they were late and could eat in the car. The couple puts their shoes on and rushes to get into the car. They put their seatbelts on and head to the recording. Tao opens the box of shrimp dumplings and feeds Kris one earning himself a kiss on the cheek.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hello loves~  It's been quite a while hasn't it? I had no inspiration, no anything. Until now! I really wanted to make a oneshot about this couple because:

1) I love morning fanfics

2) I just got into EXO, yes Im slow.

3) I just love Taoris ok.

SO yeahhhh please love it guys. I dont really know if my writing has improves but who gives a fck. If ya'll have any fluffy morning fanfics to recommend please comment. 

and 

SUBSCRIBE <3333333333333

 

PS. I know its short. STFU. I can write what i want.