She's Mine

[ONE SHOT] She's Mine

 

 

"Kyungsoo-goon, what are you looking at?" Kyungsoo glanced to the side and saw a smiling Yoona.  The younger boy bowed to her and made the older one smiled wider and ruffled his hair.  Yoona followed Kyungsoo's line of view.  The boy was back staring at a group of people on the far corner of the room.  "Ah, are you looking at our China Line?" Kyungsoo nodded.
 
The SMTown China Line was of course consist of the Chinese members of SMTown. Zhou Mi, Henry Lau, Zhang Liyin, Lu Han, Wu Yifan, Zhang Yixing, Amber Liu and Huang Zitao with Song Qian as the center of the group.
 
"Why are you looking at The Court of Queen Victoria?" Suddenly Donghae came out of nowhere.
 
"Is that what it is called these days?" Yoona glanced at Donghae, "I thought their group is called Mother Goose and her ugly ducklings".  Donghae raised his eyebrow, "Only you who called it like that"
 
Kyungsoo furrowed his brow and stared at Yoona, "I thought noona said their group is called The China Line". Yoona laughed "Of course it is, but some of us like to call their group as anything we like.  For example me, Mother Goose and Her Ugly Ducklings while Donghae-oppa's is The Court of Queen Victoria" Yoona pursed her lip, "For Kyuhyun-oppa, Ryeowook-oppa and Changmin-oppa, it is The Defender of My Best Friend, with the best friend is being Vic-unnie ... Or is it The Bothersome People Who Worship My Best Friend ... Or maybe The Ones Who Shouldn't Be Named Because They Are So Freaking Annoying" Donghae chuckled and commented, "Those three are the one who have the most nickname for the China Line"
 
"But why does noona called them ugly duckling?  They're not ugly"
 
Yoona rolled her eyes, "Duh, Vic-unnie is the Mother Goose and ugly duckling is goose.  They are her children, although Zhoumi-oppa is technically older than Vic-unnie."
 
"Uhm ... Yoona-noona ...." Kyungsoo hesitated.  Yoona looked at the younger one curiously, "What is it? What do you want to ask?"
 
"Have you ever hand-fed by Victoria-noona?" Donghae snorted hearing Kyungsoo's question, "What kind of question is that?"  Kyungsoo blushed but still looked expectantly at Yoona who was grinning again.
 
"As matter of fact, I have.  All of Girls' Generation's members had. She even cooked for us when she was staying with us.  Sica-unnie always eats more if it's Vic-unnie who cooks it". Yoona turned to Kyungsoo, "Why are you asking about that?"
 
Kyungsoo shrugged, "I'm just curious."  Feeling that Yoona was still boring a hole on his head, he said “I thought I was special” Kyungsoo sighed and continued, “It’s stupid really.  I thought I was special because Victoria-noona fed me by her own hand”
 
Yonna chuckled, "Well, you should feel special.  Not all of us receive the same treatment.  Even her three best friends don't receive it."  Donghae grumbled, "She is bias toward younger ones.  I want it too."  Yoona raised her eyebrow at this.  Donghae scratched the back of his head and smiled sheepishly.  She turned to Kyungsoo and smiled, "Kyungsoo-yah, I really like you" Kyungsoo blushed.  Yoona continued, "You are my favorite dongsaeng.  But please bear this in your mind." Kyungsoo looked at Yoona expectantly but then he shivered when he saw the cold look Yoona gave him.  "Please bear in your mind that Victoria-unnie is mine.  Don't you dare taking her away from me"
 
"Excuse me, I think the correct term is Vic-noona belongs to me, Lee Taemin."  Yoona, Donghae and Kyungsoo turned around and met the smirking face of Taemin. Jongin, who stood beside him, rolled his eyes.  Donghae muttered, "Not this again"
 
Before Yoona and Taemin started their usual bickering over Victoria, Jongin said, "Victoria-noona doesn't belong to either of you, sunbae."  Yoona and Taemin narrowed their eyes at Jongin.  "Yah, Kim Jongin! Are you trying to say that Vic-unnie belongs to you?" Yoona scoffed, while Taemin sneered at his best friend.  Jongin almost rolled his eyes again when two people approached the China Line.  Jongin smirked, "I wish I could say that, sunbae. But as you can see over there, Victoria-noona only belongs to those two."
 
Yoona, Donghae, Kyungsoo and Taemin turned to the China Line and saw Sulli and Krystal dragged their leader away.  The rest of China Line could only look with longing gaze and quickly turned to annoyed one when Krystal threw them a smug smile and stuck her tounge at them which clearly saying, 'Unnie is mine!'