Don't blame me. He did it.

Please, Don't Fall For Me

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Red} is Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

"Are you coming now? I'm getting hungry." Zico complained.

"Araso. I'm heading there now. So you and Kyung better be ready." You laughed.

"Yeh~! Annyeong." Zico said then hanging up.

You chuckled and put your phone away and drove off to Block B's place.


A few days passed and today's the day you're recording Weekly Idol and Hong samchon allowed Peniel to go on it with you for comfort even though you didn’t really need it.

"Aye. What's with you? Why are you so tired?" Peniel laughed as you were leaning on him half asleep.

Your manager laughed and answered, "She was out late working on new songs."

Peniel sighed and shook his head. "You would do that. You're nervous huh?"

"Shikuro." You mumbled hugging his arm and resting your head on his shoulder.

Haera laughed and said, "Just let her sleep."

"Fine." Peniel sighed.

About a half an hour later, you finally reached the set of Weekly Idol.

"Leen~ wakey wakey!" Peniel chimed shaking you.

"Why?" You groaned as he opened the van door and tried to drag you out while Haera laughed.

"We're here!" Peniel chimed linking arms with you and walking in the building down to the Weekly Idol set.


[Weekly Idol.]

"Weekly Idol!" The two MCs announced doing their poses. "They're following their sunbae's dark concept! They're the new soloist of Cube!"

You walked onto the set with Peniel standing behind as Haera held Leta.

"Today's guest, CUBE Entertainment's new soloist, Chi!" Hyungdon introduced you.

"I'm your energy! Annyeonghaseyo, Chi ibnida." You bowed to Defconn and Hyungdon.

"Oh? Peniel is here too?" Hyungdon asked surprised as Peniel sheepishly laughed.

"I'm here too!" Ilhoon exclaimed jogging over, moving in between you and Peniel.

Peniel and Ilhoon stuck together and introduced themselves, "Born to Beat! Annyeonghaseyo, BtoB ibnida!"

Hyungdon ignored them and asked you, "Do you watch Weekly Idol frequently?"

You shook your head but then quickly added, "Only online. I watch for certain celebrities."

"Like who?" Defconn asked curiously.

"Ah! Um..." You looked over at Ilhoon then Peniel and answered, "Sunbaenim-deul."

"Chincha? No one else?" Defconn asked surprised as Ilhoon whispered something to you.

"Aniyo! Ailee Unnie, Fate Unnie and Oppa-deul, and Block B Oppa-deul." You answered casually.

"Aren't you being too casual now?" They joked.

You sheepishly laughed and motioned to Ilhoon. "Oppa said I should be casual."

"Aye. Ilhoon-ah, are you trying to get her in trouble already?" Hyungdon asked Ilhoon.

Ilhoon looked shocked and shook his head. "Aniyo."

Defconn laughed and noticed you kept moving back as Hyungdon moved closer.

"Why do you keep moving back?" Defconn asked you.

"Are you scared?" Hyungdon asked moving closer causing you to move back then go in between Peniel and Ilhoon.

You shook your head. "Aniyo. I just don't like people getting close to me."

"Do you like skinship?" Hyungdon asked curiously.

You quickly shook your head and waved your hands in front of you in protest. "Andwae. I hate it unless I'm really close to the person."

"Who are you close to?" Defconn asked.

"Peniel Oppa." You grinned as Peniel walked over to you. "He's actually my best friend."

"Chincha?" Defconn asked surprised.

You nodded as Peniel answered, "We met in America."

Hyungdon tried his hand at English and asked, "Where are you from?"

"Taiwan. I was born in Taiwan but raised in Korea." You answered in English.

"Eh?" The MCs asked confused as you and the two BtoB members laughed.

You then repeated yourself in Korean.

"Oh! Where in Korea?" Defconn asked.

"Busan." You smiled.

"Do you remember Busan dialect?" Hyungdon asked.

You nodded. "I like it so it's hard for me not to forget. Plus, I think my Busan satoori is much stronger than my Seoul dialect so I tend to use it more than Seoul dialect."

Peniel added, "Sometimes I don't even understand when she’s using her Busan accent."

“That’s why I always speak to you in English.” You laughed pushing him away from you.

Hyungdon then suggested, “How about you just use your Busan dialect here?”

“And for the rest of the show.” Ilhoon added.

You hesitantly asked, “Are you sure? What if you don’t understand?”

“Aye. I’m from Busan. I should be able to understand.” Hyungdon grinned, slightly nudging you causing you to inch away while the BtoB members and Defconn laughed at your reaction.

“If you say so.” You shrugged naturally using your Busan accent.

Hyungdon nodded in approval and changed the topic. "Now it's time for our random play corner! Since you're new at this, there aren't many songs for you to show."

Defconn continued, "So we will be playing your sunbae's songs to see how much you respect and follow them."

Ilhoon laughed, "Hyung, that's too easy. She knows them all."

"You do?" Hyungdon asked surprised.

You shook your head. "Nah. Only a few."

"Araso. We'll start then." Defconn and Hyungdon said moving to the side as Ilhoon and Peniel followed suit.

As soon as Beast's Shadow started, your eyes changed from playful to serious as you danced in sync with the song. Soon enough the staff started playing BtoB's Thriller, APink's No No No, and many other songs from Cube’s and ACube's artists. The last song was Gina's Oops where you dragged Ilhoon to dance with you since he knew the choreo.

"Wah! You're good!" Hyungdon said surprised as he and Defconn applauded you.

Defconn added, "She's better than you guys on your first solo visit!"

You bowed and grinned. "Thank you~."

"You should see the dance for her debut song." Ilhoon suddenly boasted about you. "You'll be really surprised."

The MCs nodded as the staff played your song.

Since it was the beginning of the song, you were crouched down with your back facing the camera until right before  the lyrics came up causing you do a backflip and spin to face the camera with a smirk. Suddenly, the song changed into another part of the song where it was a dance break causing you to start to bboy. As soon as you did another flip, the song changed again into the ending where you had to do another flip then fall your knees with your shoulders slumped.

Once the MCs started clapping, Peniel helped you up as you fanned yourself with your hand. Ilhoon handed you a water bottle which you gratefully took and took a sip.

"How did you do that?" Hyungdon asked surprised.

Defconn was equally surprised and asked, "Does Cube work you to the bone?"

You quickly shook your head. "Of course not! I made the choreography myself. I just wanted my debut stage to be good so the choreo will be toned down a little next week."

"Wah! Can you do that one move again?" Hyungdon asked. "The bboy move. The spinning one while you balanced on your hands."

"Ah! The flare!" You nodded and demonstrated easily.

"Wah! Daebak! What about that one handed handstand?" Defconn asked.

You looked confused then suddenly exclaimed, "Oh! The flag freeze!"

You demonstrated it before standing up again as Peniel fixed your hair.

"Wow! You are amazing!" Hyungdon exclaimed.

You smiled and bowed. "Kamsahamnida!"


"Together with Chi! Profile Rewrite!" Everyone said striking a pose before returning back to normal.

"Chi-ssi, you're one of the few guests who have a very detailed profile." Hyungdon stated.

"Ah really?" You asked surprised.

"Yeh. Usually rookie artists have their schedule put up." Defconn mentioned.

You nodded in understanding.

"Araso. Let's look at this together." Hyungdon said as you all look at your profile. "Your real name is Guǐ Xuěhuā. But your Korean name is Heo Jihye?"

You nodded. "Yeah. But my Korean name isn't Heo Jihye. It's Kwon Jihye. Oppa told me that he wanted me to correct it."

"Which Oppa?" Defconn asked.

You laughed and answered, "GDragon Oppa."

"You know him?" Hyungdon asked surprised. "Can you call him now?"

"I don't think he'll answer. He's been busy." You said taking your phone out and dialing GD.

Your phone kept ringing until it went to GD's voicemail.

"Sorry." You apologized to the MCs.

"Ani. Ani. Gwaenchana." Hyungdon said then added, “I’ll get back at him later. Don’t worry.”

You laughed and nodded as Defconn asked, "You're 167 cm and 50 kg?"

"Aniyo. They’re both wrong." You shook your head and revealed, "I'm 165 cm and 5...2 kg."

"You're really honest." Defconn commented as you laughed.

"I prefer to tell the truth than lie. I mean, sure I can lie but after probably ten minutes I think back to it and feel guilty." You blabbered.

"We'll see if that's true." Defconn nodded as you laughed.

"It says you have a tiger cub named Leta as a pet?" Hyungdon said baffled causing you to laugh at his reaction.

You nodded and said, "Yeh. She's been with me for many years already."

"Is Leta the one your manager is holding?" Defconn asked.

"Yeh." You nodded with a smile.

Hyungdon looked confused and asked, "Shouldn't she be bigger then since you had her for many years?"

You sadly nodded. "Ah...Yeh. Leta has a mutation in her DNA so she can't grow any bigger than that."

"Can we see her up close?" Defconn asked.

You nodded as your manager put Leta down.

"Baby, come here." You cooed as Leta ran over to you and jumped onto your lap.

"Wah! She has gold fur." Hyungdon said amazed.

"She's a golden tabby tiger." You smiled petting Leta.

"Can she do any tricks?" Defconn asked.

"A few. But she doesn't like doing tricks a lot. She prefers to cuddle." You chuckled picking Leta up and putting her on the ground before squatting in front of her. "Baby-ah, sit. Five."

Leta sat at your command and gave you a high five.

“You call her Baby?” Hyungdon asked surprised.

You nodded while tapping the ground twice causing Leta to walk over to you, putting her paws on your shoulders and your cheek. “Yeah. She’s practically my baby since she’s so small.”

Ilhoon then squatted next to you and said, "Leta, hug!"

Leta leapt at him and he hugged her.

The MCs laughed before Hyungdon changed the topic.

"So you're experienced in dancing, music and languages?" Hyungdon said surprised, moving on to the next topic.

"She's a golden child." Peniel laughed.

"Dancing is a fact. Music as well since you're already in the all kill zone. But language..." Hyungdon stalled. "How many languages do you know?"

"I can understand five but speak four." You answered with a smile.

"She and Peniel Hyung always speak in English and she speaks in Chinese with her manager." Ilhoon bragged about you to them.

"Wah." The MCs said in surprise and amazement. "Can you speak something to your manager now?"

You nodded and said, "Jiě, do you want to eat some meat after I'm done here?"

Your manager nodded in agreement and said, "Next time don't use me as an example."

You held in a laugh so they won't ask you what she said but responded, "Don't blame me. He did it."

"Language is proven then." Defconn said amazed then moved to a more interesting topic. "Your ideal man is someone funny and can rap well? Do looks matter?"

"Ah...Looks would be a plus. But guys who dance well are good too." You smiled. "One thing for sure is that they have to have a sense of fashion."

Defconn then asked, "Out of everyone who is your ideal?"

"Here? Or in Korea?" You asked confused.

"Either one." Hyungdon answered curious of who you'll say.

"I have a lot of ideal types. But I tend to like the ones near my age group." You smiled.

"Like who?" Defconn asked since him and Hyungdon were trying to make you say a name.

"Ah..Um..." You started to turn pink as the MCs and Peniel noticed.

"Ohhhh~! You must really like them!" Hyungdon teased as you turned red.

You shook your head. “Ani. I won’t say.”

“Aye.” Hyungdon teased. Who did you like before? We’ll try to figure out who you like now.” Defconn suggested.

"Eo...2PM's Junho, Beast's Yoseob, Phantom’s Hanhae, and Infinite's Hoya and Sunggyu." You answered after thinking.

“That’s it? Only five?” Hyungdon asked surprised.

You shook your head again with a laugh. “Aniyo. Those are the only ones I remember.”

“Aye. Then that’s hard to find out who you like.” Defconn complained.

“Peniel, you’re her best friend. Give us one more hint.” Hyungdon looked at Peniel.

Peniel smiled and said, “She likes someone who is carefree. The types that can have fun and make her laugh.”

"Aye. That doesn’t help. Who is it?" The MCs complained giving up.

Peniel laughed and said, “Just tell them.”

“Wait!” Hyungdon exclaimed as if he remembered something. “Is it Ilhoon-ah?”

You turned red and exclaimed in a heavy Busan accent, “No way!”

The MCs grinned at each other and asked, "Are you sure? I remember hearing some kind of rumor about you and Ilhoon at BtoB's fansign."

"Ani!" You exclaimed turning red.

The MCs grinned again knowing that they were right and suggested, "How about you tell something to Ilhoon since he's here?"

You shook your head. "Aniyo. Next topic!"

The MCs let it pass for now and went to the text topic. "Cars. You have quite a few of them."

You nodded. "I only have two special cars and two regular every day one."

"A Bugatti and a Maybach! Wah! Can I ride with you once? Even in the trunk is fine!" Hyungdon said.

You laughed. "You can sit inside. I'm okay with it. I like driving people. I rarely use my Maybach these days because I prefer being a passenger in it."

"I'll chauffeur you." Hyungdon volunteered.

You laughed at his attempt. "It's okay."

"Oh! There are habits here that shouldn't be mentioned." Defconn said surprised reading the profile.

"Wah. You started at fourteen? If this airs, you won't have any fans left. Are you okay with that? Being an idol, fans are everything." Hyungdon warned you.

You nodded your head. "It's fine. Besides, I'd rather be called an artist than an idol. I'm not one who should be looked upon by the younger generation. I’ve never been a very good role model anyways."

"Aye. Don't put yourself down. It says that you stopped for almost a month and a half already." Hyungdon chuckled.

"Ah. Yeh.." You chuckled.

"How many of your fans know?" Defconn asked curiously.

You paused and thought for a second. "The fans that followed me since I started being a choreographer know since I taught students and because I was in the underground hiphop scene with Zico. But they knew not to do what I do since I always scold them if I caught them."

"Honestly, I'm curious. Is it okay to ask why?" Hyungdon asked.

"Yeah. It's fine. All I'll say is that it was because of personal matters and I hung out with the wrong people." You answered as nonchalant as you could.

"No way! You made the dances for many artists?" Defconn asked surprised reading the next trait of yours.

"That explains why you knew Cube's dances well." Hyungdon nodded then turned to Peniel and Ilhoon who were playing with Leta. "Yah. You two, did she really make the dance for Thriller?"

"Yeh, Hyung." Ilhoon answered casually.

Hyungdon looked back at you and asked, "Aye. How can you like him? Isn't his arrogance too much?"

You giggled and said, "I prefer guys who are more confident than guys who are shy."

"Wah. You two should just be a couple now." Defconn said as he and Hyungdon pulled you and Ilhoon next to each other.

"Now hug." Hyungdon commanded.

You bowed to Ilhoon and hid behind Peniel.

"Aigo. She can't even look at him." Hyungdon chuckled.

Peniel laughed and said, "She's not good at situations like this."

"Just a hug. Ilhoon, hug her." Defconn told Ilhoon.

"Andwae!" You exclaimed, blushing.

"Ah! That's right! She doesn't like skinship..." Hyungdon said as an excuse for you not to hug Ilhoon. “Though it would be nice if I got a hug.”

"Neither do I!" Ilhoon complained. “And don’t think of trying to hug her! She doesn’t hug anyone!”

"Aye." The MCs scoffed. “How would you know? Are you trying to get at her?”

Peniel laughed as they picked on Ilhoon and suggested, "How about you send a video message to Chi?"

"Good idea, Peniel!" Hyungdon nodded and nudged Ilhoon.

Ilhoon laughed and said, "Chi-yah. Eo...I don't know what to say since the Hyungs are making me do this. But I hope we can get to know each other better. Annyeong."

"Tell her you love her." Hyungdon said slyly.

"Joh-ahaeyo." Ilhoon smirked pointing at the camera and winking.

"Chi-ssi. Your turn." Hyungdon said causing Peniel and Ilhoon to laughed.

"B-But..." You stuttered then looked at the camera and bowed. "Jeohsonghapnida, Ilhoon-ssi..."

"Aye. Use Oppa. Or Hooni." Hyungdon said.

You blinked and looked at the camera again, blushing. "E-Eo...H-Hooni, I hope we can talk more? Thriller, Hwaiting!"

The MCs laughed and started a new segment.


Here's another update before I start to do my homework while waiting for Block B's MV release.
If I have any time after spazzing and finishing homework, I'll update again soon!
Until then, hope you can comment and all. :)