Don't call me an idol.

Please, Don't Fall For Me

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Red} is Mandarin

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

A while later, your manager dropped you off at your place and drove off to return the van. You yawned and walked to your room before setting Leta down on your bed and dropping your bag at your desk. You then took your phone and texted Ilhoon your address and entry code in case you either fell asleep or something else. After you texted him, you grabbed a new set of pajamas and headed to your bathroom to shower. As soon as you changed and started drying your hair, you got a text from Ilhoon saying that he'll be over in two hours since their managers haven't left yet. Within the two hours of waiting, you got bored and fell asleep on the couch in the living room.


About two and a half hours after Ilhoon texted that he'd be at your place, he finally arrived and entered the entry code before walking in your house. As a soon as he walked in, he took his shoes off and was going to call out that he was there but then he noticed a figure sleeping on the couch. Suddenly he heard a soft tapping sound coming towards him and felt two paws on his feet causing him to chuckle. Ilhoon bent down and picked Leta up.

"Your umma isn't awake yet. She probably got tired of waiting." Ilhoon laughed talking to Leta who just blinked and yawned. "I'm assuming you just woke up too?"

Leta nodded as if she understood him then jumped onto your sleeping form.

You groaned from the sudden impact and complained, "Leta...not now."

Leta then started lightly hitting your cheek with her paw causing you to groan and pull her away from you before rubbing your eyes and opening them to find Ilhoon staring down at you with a smile.

"About time." Ilhoon laughed squatting down next to you and poking your cheek.

"How long have you been here for?" You asked groggily.

Ilhoon looked at his watch and answered, "Probably an hour or so."

You quickly jolted up in a seated position. "You didn't wake me up?!"

Ilhoon started laughing as Leta jumped off the couch and pounced on him causing him to fall backwards whilst laughing.

"I actually just got here." Ilhoon answered once he finally calmed down with Leta now sitting on his lap.

"Aish. You! You always do this!" You exclaimed hitting him with a pillow.

Ilhoon just laughed and took the hits to protect Leta who then got off of his lap and walked to the kitchen. Ilhoon then grabbed a pillow and started hitting you back causing a pillow fight to come about.

About half an hour passed and the two of you were sprawled on the floor panting in exhaustion with pillows surrounding you both.

"Never again am I having a pillow fight with you. It's exhausting." Ilhoon panted.

You managed to let out a laugh and say, "Stamina increases when you chase around a little tiger."

Ilhoon laughed and sat up asking, "What now?"

"Are you hungry?" You asked back as he helped you sit up.

"Kinda." He answered with a nod.

You thought for a second and said, "Let's go grocery shopping then. There's a market near my house. I'll make you food."

"Chincha?! Peniel Hyung said your food is amazing!" Ilhoon exclaimed.

You laughed and nodded. "I don't think it's amazing, but it's decent."

Ilhoon quickly grabbed your hand and got up. "Kaja!"

"Let me change first!" You laughed as he dragged you to the door.

Ilhoon shook your head. "You're fine like that. You're only wearing sweats and a vneck. Kaja."

"Ara. Hold on." You said then called Leta over. "Leta, Umma's going to get food. So be good okay?"

Leta nodded then walked away causing Ilhoon to laugh and tug on your hand.

"Let's go. We can get snacks as we go." Ilhoon smiled.

"Okay." You laughed as you both slipped on your shoes and headed out the door after you grabbed your wallet on the counter.

Once you both arrived the market was practically empty, but that was probably because it was nearly one in the morning.

Ilhoon looked around and asked, "What should we get?"

You grabbed a cart and asked back, "What do you want? I range from Korean to Italian to American and all the others in between."

"Well, what's your favorite non-Korean dish?" He asked back.

"Probably...lasagna or...pizza or...anything with meat." You grinned.

"Then let's see how well you make your lasagna." Ilhoon grinned.

You rose a brow and asked, "Are you sure you can wait for at least two hours?"

"Good point..." Ilhoon sighed causing you to laugh. "How about bossam?"

"Aye, that takes almost two hours to cook too." You said lightly pushing him.

"But meat is good. Why does it take so long to cook?" Ilhoon complained.

You laughed and suggested, "How about we make...bulgogi with...eggs and rice?"

Ilhoon noticed the grin on your face as you asked and answered, "You must really love bulgogi then."

You nodded happily and started pushing your cart to the meat.

Ilhoon laughed and followed after you.

After a while, you both got the necessities for making bulgogi and grabbing snacks along the way before paying for everything and heading back to your place.

"Give me those. I'll carry them." Ilhoon offered.

You shook your head and continued walking. "I'm fine. You don't have to- Yah!"

Ilhoon laughed, quickly taking the bags you were holding in hand and walked all the way to your place causing you to run after him.

"YAH!" You yelled running after him as he quickly entered the code and went in.

Ilhoon laughed whilst putting the bags down on the kitchen counter and taking everything out. Seconds later, you walked in your house and spotted Ilhoon looking innocent as he unloaded the groceries.

"Yah. That was cheap!" You complained causing him to laugh.

"It was the only way to make sure you don't carry anything." Ilhoon grinned.

You sighed and walked over to him.

"So what should I do to help?" Ilhoon asked staring at the ingredients.

"Do you know how to cook?" You asked him back.

Ilhoon blinked. "Uh..."

"Crack the eggs and whisk." You immediately said grabbing a bowl from the cabinet and handing it to him. "And then make rice when you're done."

Ilhoon nodded and got to work.

About an hour later, the food was ready.

"Wah~! It all looks good!" Ilhoon chimed as you laughed.

"Let's hope it tastes as good as it looks." You said sitting down whilst he did as well.

Ilhoon handed you a pair of chopsticks as you took your phone out to take a picture of the food and posted it on Instagram until Ilhoon put his hand in the way.

"Yah. Move your hand. I want a clear shot." You complained.

"Picture with me first." Ilhoon grinned.

"Why?" You asked confused.

"Just take one with me." He said walking over and taking his phone out.

After a series of pictures, he finally went back to his seat and looked through them. You took this chance to take a picture of the food and post it on Instagram before starting to eat.

"Yah. Aren't you going to eat?" You asked him.

Ilhoon nodded and started to eat as well. As soon as you both finished eating, you cleared the table and put all the empty dishes in the sink and started to wash them as Ilhoon sat on the stool in front of the counter and watched you.

"Need help?" He asked as you shook your head.

"I'm fine. Why don't you watch TV? When is Changsub Oppa picking you up anyways?" You asked as he continued to watch you wash dishes.

Ilhoon shrugged and replied, "Molla. Probably in a few hours. I have a schedule later."

You looked at him surprised. "You have a schedule later?! You should go now to get more sleep!"

"Ani. I'll be fine. You're coming to Weekly Idol right?" Ilhoon asked curiously.

You nodded. "I think so. I haven't exactly gone through my schedule."

"Well, you better come. Maybe the Hyungs will make you use aegyo." Ilhoon laughed.

"Aye. That won't happen." You shook your head laughing.

"If the fans request it, it's possible." Ilhoon pointed out.

You shrugged. "I don't even have fans at the moment so it's not like it'll happen."

Ilhoon rose a brow and took his phone out. "Not true."

"It is." You answered until he showed you on his phone.

"Chi, your song is already number thirteen on the charts and you just debuted two days ago. Do you really think you have no fans?" Ilhoon asked you with a brow raised as he looked through his phone again to look at the charts and showed you his phone again. "Look. You're even making your way up for an all kill."

"Honestly, I don’t really care about getting all kills or getting first prize. I just want a peaceful debut." You shrugged.

"Peaceful meaning?" He asked as you finished the dishes and started to dry them.

You shrugged. "Just putting my music out there and hoping not too many ridiculous scandals."

"If you get a perfect all kill, what would you do?" Ilhoon asked with a grin.

You shrugged. "Hit the club."

"Aye. You're an idol." Ilhoon said.

You shook your head. "Don't call me an idol. I'm no idol. I'm just an artist."

"Why?" Ilhoon asked confused.

"I'm not suited to be called an idol." You answered with a shrug.

"Aye." Ilhoon said as you finished drying the dishes and started putting them away.

"It's true. I'm sure I tweeted it today." You said taking your phone out and showing him. "Ah! See!"


itsxuehua: Though I debuted from an idol like company, please don't call me an idol. I'm just an artist putting my music out there. Plus, I'm not suited to be called an idol. Please and thank you!


Ilhoon took your phone and just rose a brow as he read all the comments. "They're all asking why. Are you going to tell the reason?"

You shook your head. "Fans of Chimera know already my bad habits."

Ilhoon sighed and handed you're phone back. "I'm going to take a guess and say that you're going to tell everyone else during weekly idol."

"Maybe. It depends if they bring it up." You shrugged. "But if I tell everyone, I can guarantee more than half of the fans I have now will leave."

"Aye. Have more confidence in your fans, will you?" Ilhoon laughed.

"Araso." You stuck your tongue out and finished putting everything away. "What should we do now?"

"Games or movie?" Ilhoon asked.

You shrugged. "Up to you. I don't care."

"Movie then. We can play games next time." Ilhoon said as you both headed to the living room.

You squatted in front of you movie selection and looked through them with Ilhoon.

"You have The Pianist?" Ilhoon asked surprised.

You blinked and nodded. "Yeah. Why?"

"It's my favorite!" He exclaimed.

"Ah...chincha? My dad loved that movie." You sadly smiled.

"What's your favorite movie?" Ilhoon asked then quickly said, "Wait! Is it this one?"

Your eyes widened in surprise. "How did you know?!"

Ilhoon laughed. "You have two of the same movie. One case is overused and the other looks brand new."

"No one ever noticed that before." You said surprised.

Ilhoon grinned and patted your head. "Do you want to watch your favorite movie then?"

You nodded then quickly said, "Only if you want to."

"Araso. Come on. Let's get blankets and pillows before we start." Ilhoon grinned.

You blinked and just followed. "All the extra blankets and pillows are in the guest room."

Ilhoon grabbed your hand and said, "Come help."

You blinked and led him to the guest room.

Ilhoon walked over to the closet and grabbed two huge blankets along with a few pillows before taking your hand and leading you back to the living room. He let go of your hand and moved the coffee table before laying out one of the blankets and setting the pillows down on it. Ilhoon then took your hand and dragged you to his set up and made you sit down before sitting next to you and grabbing the other blanket to pull over the both of you.

"I already put the movie in. Shall we watch?" Ilhoon grinned.

You laughed and nodded. "We shall."

Ilhoon then grabbed the remote and pressed play causing Ip Man to start playing. [If you haven’t seen it, you should. I love it :3]

About a third of the way into the movie, Ilhoon felt your head drop onto his shoulder causing him to chuckle. He carefully moved you onto his lap so you could be more comfortable before continuing to watch the movie since he hasn't seen it before.

At the end of the movie, the credits rolled and Ilhoon carefully took his phone out to call Changsub.

"Yoboseyo...?" Changsub groggily answered.

Ilhoon quietly spoke into the phone so you wouldn't wake up. "Hyung, can you do me a huge favor and pick me up at the convenience store before manager Hyung wakes up?"

"Hm? Yeah. Why? Are you going to spend the night at Ji's?" Changsub asked.

"Yeah. Ji fell asleep while we were watching a movie." Ilhoon answered.

"Araso. I'll call you when I'm on my way." Changsub said then hung up to go back to sleep.

Ilhoon looked down at your sleeping face and smiled before attempting to make himself comfortable and going to sleep.


Here's an update~~~
I'll update again when I feel like it hahah
Uhm....Yeah. Hope you liked it.
Comment! Subcribe! and Love!