ch.1

Stuck In China

 

 

 

 

''Baekhyun im going to united state of america to study ok''i said.

''What ok i'll miss you taeyeon''baekhyun said.

''Me too''i said as i went to the airport.When i arrived,two guys started to grabbed me and one guy cover my mouth while the other was carrying me.I was screaming for help but the guy covering my mouth hit my stomach,also i started to close my eyes because i felt so weak.Later i woke up and i was at someones bedroom,until i saw a guy walking towards me.

''Where am i''i said.

''Your at china''guy said.

''What how''i said.

''Long story''guy said.

''Who are you anyway''i said.

''Im xi luhan''luhan said.

''Im kim taeyeon also you dont look korean''i said.

''Of course not im chinesse''luhan said.

''How did you know how to speak in korean then''i said.

''I learn it of course''luhan said.

''Ok''i said.

''Also were gonna get married''luhan said.

''What you crazy,i dont even know you''i said as luhan ingnor me.

''Either way when are we gonna get married''i said.

''Right now''luhan said.

''What i have no dress''i said.

''I already prepared for you''luhan said.

''Fine whatever''i said.What am i going to do now.Later i was in my wedding dress and luhan was in his tuxedo.

''Master are you ready now''guy said.

''Yes and so as my wife''luhan said.

''What i am not your wife''i said and just then i looked at that guy until i knew him.It was that guy who was covering my mouth and punched my stomach.

''YOU''i yelled.

''What''guy said.

''Your that guy who was covering my mouth and punched my stomach''i said.

''Sorry young lady and by the way im wu yifan but call me kris since everybody calls me by that name''kris said.

''Fine i said.After that we went to the living room and it was big and beautiful.Luhan must be rich and also we went outside.

''You first''luhan said opening the car door.

''Ok''i said as i went inside and so as luhan.While kris was driving us.Later we arrived at the wedding cerimony.we went out the car and was now walking to the priest.

''Taeyeon do you accept luhan as your husband''priest said but i wasnt even listening to that priest,instead i started to say

''Yes''

''Now luhan do you accept taeyeon as your wife''priest said.What have i done.

''Yes i do''luhan said.

''Now you are now huband and wife''priest said as luhan started to kiss me.My heart was beating fast and also he stole my first kiss.

''Also luhan put the ring in taeyeons left hand''priest said as luhan took out the ring from his pocket and put it on to me.Also i tried to take it off but couldnt because the ring was too tight when i tried to pull it off.

''Now taeyeon put the ring in luhans left hand''priest said.Oh shoot i dont even have a ring at all until i feel something,like a ring was stuck in my dress, until i pull it out.And it was.I put the ring in luhans left hand and then everybody started to cheer.Later when the wedding was over,i was at luhans house or i could call it a mansion.I tried to find my cloths but it was no where to be found until luhan popped out of no where.

''Dude you scared me''i said.

''Sorry and are you searching for your cloths''luhan said.

''Yea''i said.

''Oh i throw them away''luhan said.

''What how could you,now what am i going to wear''i said.

''You can wear this''luhan said as he throw a t-shirt at me.

''Thanks and can you closed the door''i said.

''Why cant i see your body''luhan said.

''Hell no''i said.

''Were already married now''luhan said.

''Fine geesh''i said as i take off my wedding dress in front of him.

luhan

As taeyeon was taking off her wedding dress her skin is so beautiful,it was white and also peach its like i was to touch her skin.Later when shewas done changing she started to look at me with a cute face.

''What are you staring at''taeyeon said.

''Nothing now lets get to bed''i said as i pulled her to the bed and started to hug her like a teddy bear.

taeyeon

After luhan hugged me i feel my heart beating fast.Wait why am i feeling like this do i like him or what.