Reunion with the best friend .

Destiny can't be foretold(Editing )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Suzy woke up , she felt way better than she had the day before . As she looked at her phone she saw that Yoona the only person she knew right now had texted her and told her to meet up .Suzy who usually would have Called of she responded quickly by telling her she on her way .

 

 

Suzy had to rediscover the streets of Seoul and with that she dressed up in a simple and elegant way and put a red lipstick on . It made her feel over dressed but she thought so what , she wanted to look good . She chuckled to her self before she left her apartment which was a few minutes walk from the bus stop . 

http://www.dramafever.com/st/news/images/miss-a-suzy-bean-pole-spring-summer-2015_3.png

FLASH BACK.

Fifteen years ago when Suzy was five years her parents her put her in preschool . Suzy had cried the first day because the surrounding was very new to her and she wasn't that social as a chid . The second day Suzy cried again and her mum had to stay with her for a few days . But during those few days Suzy made friends with the children there and stopped crying . One day a girl came with nice flash plaid skirts and well made pony tail she looked younger than them , she too cried a lot bu her parents went away telling the teachers to look after her well .

 

 

 

The little girl whose father who wore a suit and was wearing a suit left in a hurry after kissing his daughter good bye . The little girl kept crying . The little girl was brought to the class and was introduced as Im Yoona .

 

The teacher told them to be nice to her , since she kept on crying so many students being young and playful annoyed her and . That was when an angel came to rescue  and that angel was Bae Suzy .

 

Both of them became quick friends and became inseparable both of them since preschool till primary school had stuck together   . Their parents met once in a while and both of the parties seemed to like that their daughters were friends.

One day when the two of them were playing in Yoona's backyard after school  .Her father came telling them that Suzy should go back home because Yoona was going abroad to attend and international meet . Yoona who was intrest ed in acting and ballet was selected to represent the country in the meet . It was good news for them and Suzy felt pride for her best friend . 

The next day Suzy was alone in class , she and Yoona always were together so she felt the emptiness and that was when she met him . Her other best friend the boy with a cold look but kind heart . The one who liked to eat a lot . The one who kept her company , the one who was with her , the one was like a brother to her ,the one who shared his food and secrets with her . 

 

RETURN TO THE PRESENT .

Suzy came back to the present . She smiled when she wonderd where he would be . Her other best friend even though she had kept in touch with Yoon she couldn't with him . Since he had moved to another school when she left . 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter