1

Secret Admirer

“Yoona faster!!!” Yuri said to Yoona that is in her room changing clothes.

“Almost there unnie!!” she shouted back.

“We’re going to be late. Even though we don’t have a class this day, you should come first there so that no one will notice you and no one will see you there” Yuri said as she enter her room.

“Omo!!! I totally forgot that. Unnie why did you said that just now?” Yoona said pouting.

“Aww!! What was that for?” Yoona asked as she is rubbing the back of her head.

“That is for your attitude. Be mature so that he will look at you as a lady not as a little sister” Yuri said unintentionally.

“Sorry” yoona apologized and bow her head.

“Aish, this kid. Jinja!! I’m sorry too. Let’s go now” yuri said.

Then they walk downstairs and went out. As they are in the gate, Yoona suddenly remember the lunch box

“Unnie just wait, I will just get the cookies” Yoona said while running.


“Aish, where is Donghae now?” Heechul said irritatingly.

“Maybe he is in the locker room, getting his so called lunch box given by his secret admirer” Kyuhyun answered.

“Speaking of” Sooyoung said as the door of the leisure room opens.

“Hey guys, what are you talking about?” Donghae asked smiling.

“You obviously” Yuri said to him.

“Ahh, ok. I’m here now. You can talk about me now” Donghae said as he is walking towards Yoona. He smiled at Yoona and the girl smiled back at him. A sweet smile for exact.

“Morning Yoong” he said as he sat beside her.

“Morning oppa!” Yoona reply smiling widely.

As Donghae sat, he get some box in his bag. He opened it and revealed a heart shape cookies.

“Wow!!! I envy you. You has a lover that always give you food” Sooyoung said while pouting.

“Don’t worry Soo babe, that’s why I’m learning now. And besides my course is culinary, I will make you delicious foods everyday” Kyuhyun said as he put his arms around Sooyoung shoulder.

“Hahaha… Is that so? So does it mean that I will have foods all my life?” Soo asked Kyu.

“Of course!” kyu replied.

“Wait! What do you mean Soo? All your life?” Sica asked curiously.

“Ahh, we forgot to tell you that we are going to engage after we have graduated since it’s only 10 months anyway.” Kyu said.

“Oh, i'm happy for both of you" Minho said.

"Unnie don't forget to give also some food" Yoona shouted hapilly.

"Hahaha....of course, you're my food buddy" Soo said.

"The to shikshin" Heechul said.

“You’re so cute!!!” Donghae said as he pinch Yoona’s cheek..

“Ahhh…opppa!!! It hurts!!” Yoona complain while touching her cheeks.

Then Donghae see that she is nearly crying and her cheeks become red because of him.

“Oh, I’m so sorry Yoongie, it’s just that…Ughh, I’m sorry” Donghae apologize touching her chheks.

“It’s ok oppa.. I’m ok” yoona assured.

“Ehem, ehem. We’re still here” Jessica said to them. Donghae look at them and then he sit properly and look again at yoona.

“You know, you look good together” Sooyoung said that makes Yoona blush.

“Yes. You are right Soo, they are complatible. Donghae doesn’t have a girl while Yoong don’t have a boyfriend” Jessica added.

“Yahh! Stop that. we’re just friends, nothing more” Donghae said to them.

“Ok ok. We’re sorry, we’re just saying” Sooyoung said.

“Ouch, now I know. He sees me only as a little sister or a bestfriend. Nothing more nothing less” Yoona said to herself.

Yuri look at Yoona that now is looking at the glass window to see the garden. She walked closer to Yoona.

“Yoona, would you mind accompanying me to go to the dean’s office. I forgot that I need to report there” Yuri said that startled Yoona.

“Ahh-hh not at all!!” Yoona replied.

“Come on!” Yuri said. Yoona stand up then Donghae tap her back. Yoona look at the smiling Donghae so she just smile but this time a fake one.

“Guys we need to go to our dean. I need to report” Yuri said to them.

“Ok, come back here ok. We will wait for the two of you” Minho said to Yuri.

“Ok” Yuri replied to her boyfriend.


“Are you ok Yoong” Yuri asked to Yoona.

“I think I’m not. I love him for almost 6 years. Since the day that we’d met but for him, I’m only a friend, bestfriend and the worst little sister.