Missing them

One-shot - Missing them

Today, JYJ arrived to USA, they had a concert there which was a part of their tour. They booked three rooms in one of the hotels and started unpacking their bags.

After a while, Jaejoong who just finished unpacking and taking a shower walked toward the huge window in his room. He stood there and looked down to find out that the fans were trying to run away from the hotel’s securities who were trying to make them go home since they were annoying the residents in the hotel.

He smiled at how cute are their fans, then he walked back toward the bed where he left his backpack and pulled out his cell phone. He opened the twitter app as he walked back toward the window and started writing a new tweet.

“Thank you everyone for supporting us, its really cold now in USA so our fans in USA take care of yourself, get back home fast and drink something warm”
he finished, read his tweet again then with a huge smile he pressed send then he quickly went to see what did his fans tweet back. Of course he didn’t understand lot of tweets but all of them made him happy, just then, that tweet, the tweet that made his smile disappear.

“oppa, I heard that Yunho oppa and Changmin oppa are in USA now, did you guys meet? I’m sure you did, I believe in you. AKTF!!” 

Jaejoong felt his heart beating so fast, he exited twitter app and looked at his Iphone’s background, a picture of the five of them hugging and laughing together, he felt a tear trying to find its way out but he didn’t want to cry again.

He took a deep breath and looked up at New York which looked so beautiful at night. Suddenly he turned his head and looked at the room’s door when he heard it been knocked, then he turned around and stood there in his place.

“Yes?”

“Hyung its me Junsu” said the maknae of JYJ softly.

“come on in Junsu” said Jaejoong trying to smile and hide his sadness.
Junsu opened the door but he didn’t enter the room as he smiled and said “Hyung, Yoochun and I are so hungry and we thought of going to have a pizza or something, want to come?

Jaejoong tried hard to hide his sudden sadness from Junsu but he couldn’t as Junsu mentioned pizza, something Changmin loves to eat a lot, and he realize how much he really miss them.

Junsu looked at his hyung who was spacing out and asked softly “hyung? Are you ok?”

Jaejoong woke up from his thoughts and said nervously “huh?...oh yes I’m fine…I just…I’m not hungry…you guys can go, I’ll just walk around the city for a while.

Junsu looked at Jaejoong silently for a few seconds, he knows that Jaejoong is sad, he can see it in his eyes, he himself is sad and he knows that they both are sad for the same thing but he decided to just ignore it because he knows that if he start it now 

Jaejoong is going to start crying and Jaejoong already told them that he doesn’t want to cry anymore.

Junsu nodded his head and smiled and said “ok, we’ll bring you something with us, you might get hungry later”

Jaejoong nodded and thanked Junsu with a sad smile, as Junsu closed the door 

Jaejoong sighed and made his way toward the closet, he took out something warm to wear. 

He changed his clothes and put on a scarf, then he slide his cell phone in his pocket and left his room. He stood in front of the hotel’s door and looked out carefully making sure that there was no fan waiting for him or something.

When he made sure that the place was clear he walked out and started his tour around the city, he took pictures as much as he could, he tried so hard to stop thinking about that tweet, he tried to stop thinking about the two members he love so much.

After a while he arrived to an empty place, a small park with small swings. He made his way in to the park, took a seat on one of the swings and giggled softly.
Weird? Well for him at that moment it was kind of something fun and it might make him forget for a while about Yunho and Changmin. Jaejoong pushed his legs till the swing started to move then he lifted up his legs and kept them in the air since they were too long for the small swing.

After a while, Jaejoong stopped swinging but he kept sitting on the swing, holding on the swing’s ropes, his legs were moving slowly to the front then to the back, and he was looking at the floor in front of him, more like spacing out.

He was thinking, yes, he was thinking again about that tweet, about Changmin, about Yunho, in the end he couldn’t but think and remember, in the end he gave up and he 
started to cry.

Suddenly he dried his tears, pulled out his cell phone and opened Twitter app. He opened a new tweet to type a tweet that might get lot of attention, a tweet that might make the Cassiopeia’s hearts beats so fast of happiness. 

He knew that he might get lot of hateful tweets, he knew that but he didn’t care at all, all he wanted at that moment is to let his best friends, s knows he really feels.

He started typing for a few seconds, then he pressed send and started to re-read what he just tweeted “I don’t know if I can say this, but I miss Yunho and Changmin.”

He read it few more times and every time he read it he felt his heart beating so fast like if it’s about to break his chest in any minute now. He sighed and started typing again few tweets about his other members, Yoochun and Junsu to tell them how much he love them too, just like how much he loves Yunho and Changmin.

He tweeted about everything he was holding in his heart then he moved to the mentions page and started reading what did the fans tweet him back, and as he excepted there was some hurtful tweets, there was some blaming tweets and for sure there was lot of keeping the faith tweets so he tried to ignore the hateful tweets and kept smiling while reading the hopeful tweets.

Suddenly he realized that Junsu tweeted him too saying “Hyung, you’re the best”
So Jaejoong tweeted him back saying “as long as you guys are beside me, I don’t need a girlfriend.

They didn’t stop here actually, they moved their conversation to LINE with Yoochun too.

Junsu: Hyung? are you ok?
Jaejoong: Yes Junsu-ah I’m fine 
Yoochun: But why suddenly?
Jaejoong: Because I really miss them and I really want to see them.
Junsu: we want that too hyung, and you know that they want to meet us too but what can we do when SM is standing between us?

Jaejoong stopped typing when he felt his tears starting to slide all over his face again 
and that made Junsu and Yoochun who kept typing his name on LINE few times gets worried, but after few seconds he finally answered.

Jaejoong: yeah, I’m still here.
Yoochun: Hyung, I read few tweets from our fans and they said that Yunho hyung and Changmin are here in the USA.
Jaejoong: I got a tweet like that too, but you know that there are lot of rumors these days Yoochun-ah.
Junsu: But hyung, we are sure that they are here.

Jaejoong’s hands started to shiver, he wanted to type something but he kept typing the wrong letters so he had to keep deleting and typing again, but then he stopped when he read what Yoochun just sent him.

Yoochun: I tried to call them on their phone numbers but they didn’t answer, I called the hotel where they must be now but the employ said that no one with Yunho and 
Changmin name or SM name booked a room in their hotel.

Jaejoong deleted all what he wanted to say and simply said: oh…
Junsu: sorry hyung, we know how you’re feeling know because we’re feeling the same.

Yoochun: how about having something to drink hyung?
Jaejoong: ok…where are you now?
Yoochun: where are you? We’ll come and get you hyung.

Jaejoong typed the name of the street when he found the sign with the name of the street in front of him then he closed his cell phone and put it in his pocket sighing with disappointment. Both of them are in the USA, Yunho and Changmin are here but they are not answering their Korean phone numbers, seems like it wasn’t working with them in here.

It was really painful, they were so close yet too far, where ever they go it’s the same, so close yet too far. Jaejoong couldn’t take it anymore he took a deep breath closing his eyes tight as more tears rolled down on his cheeks, then he suddenly screamed out loud trying to let out all his pain.

He cried and cried till he couldn’t cry anymore, till his tears dried and till he didn’t know anymore why was he crying for exactly. Was it because of how much he miss s? Was it the fear of the future?, or was it because of the unfairness of Korea media toward him and his two dongsangs. He didn’t know anymore what was he crying for and he couldn’t believe that he could keep fighting till now.

After like a 30 minutes, Jaejoong who was looking down to his feet and spacing out got back to the reality when he felt a hand patting on his shoulder so he lift up his head and found Yoochun, his soulmate standing in front of him with a sad smile on his lips.

Jaejoong tried to smile back as he said with a throaty voice “where is Junsu?”
Yoochun’s smile changed to a bright smile as he answered “oh Junsu?...he’s over there”

Yoochun lifted up his hand and pointed behind his back so Jaejoong stood up to see him but he stopped in his place with wide eyes, he couldn’t talk as he felt like if someone stool his voice from him so he just kept staring at that point silently as Yoochun’s smile got wider as he looked at his hyung’s shocked look then back at Junsu.

Junsu stepped closer with the same smile Yoochun was smiling, then he cut the silent moment saying “Hyung-ah~ stop looking at us like that you’re going to burn us.”

Everyone laughed while Jaejoong crossed his eyebrows and felt like crying again but he couldn’t since his tears dried, then he whispered softly saying: Changmin-ah…Yunho-ah.

Yunho stepped closer and gave his best friend a hug as he said: it’s been a long time Jaejoong-ah

Yunho pulled back so Jaejoong looked at him for a moment then he turned his head and looked at Yoochun and Junsu pouting and talked like a kid “You knew that they were coming over?~ why didn’t you tell me?~

They both kept smiling as Yoochun talked saying “we wanted it to be a surprise hyung.

Jaejoong kept pouting as he continued saying “so…so they answered you huh? What did happen exactly?”

-Flash Back-

Few hours ago, when Yoochun and Junsu were having a dinner Yoochun’s cell phone ranged so he pulled it out from his pocket and looked at the caller’s number which was a weird number then in the end he answered 

“Hello?”

The caller whispered saying “Yoochun-ah.”

Yoochun’s eyes got wide but he tried to keep calm as he whispered back saying “Yunho hyung.”

Yunho in the other side smiled as he answered saying “ Yeah, its me Yoochun-ah. I’m calling from my new number in USA.

Yoochun looked at Junsu who wanted to pull the phone from Yoochun’s hand and answered saying: You’re here? You’re not in Korea? And where is Changmin?

Yunho looked at the maknae who was sitting beside him in a car and answered saying “He’s beside me, uou want to talk with him?

Yoochun answered quickly “of course”

Yunho laughed softly as he said “here you go”

Then he gave his cell phone to Changmin who put it on his ear and before he could say anything he heard that loud dolphin squeak in the phone so he laughed and said “Junsu Hyung~, I thought Yoochun hyung wanted to talk with me.”

Junsu answered in a childish way “yah! What do you mean?! You don’t want to talk with me?!! You pabo! Do you know how much I missed you?!!

Changmin stayed silent for a moment smiling softly at his hyung’s cuteness, he wanted to say that he missed him too but then he decided to just talk in his own way as usual and said “ really hyung you’re so loud~! If you call my name right now our fans and everyone one will find out that we’re contacting!! Give me Yoochun hyung.

Junsu gasped and yelled madly “yah!!”
But then Yoochun pulled his cell phone out from Junsu’s hand and put it on his ear laughing “Hey Changmin-ah, you’re still the same man!

Changmin smirked as he answered “did you expect me to change or something?
Laughed Yoochun again then he said “where are you now guys?”

Changmin looked at Yunho then he said “actually I was going to ask you the same question, we want to meet you now.

Yoochun was shocked and happy in the same time but then he got worried, there must be lot of sticklers following them around so he said “what about the fans?”
“ Don’t worry about it hyung, just tell me where are you now” said Changmin then he listened to what Yoochun was telling them and then they hang up and he told Yunho where to go so he the car and drove fast.

After a while Yoochun’s cell phone ranged again so he hanged up since he knew its Yunho and Changmin, he told Junsu to follow him and they walked out to find a black car standing by the door. Yoochun looked at the car but he didn’t make a move and same thing with Junsu till the window rolled down a little and they could see 
Changmin waving at them from inside to come in.

They hurried and got in the back seats in the car, and Yunho started driving away from the place.

“CHANGMIN-AH!!!!” yelled Junsu happily.

“Aish~ hyung you’re so noisy~ when are you going to grow up?” whined Changmin covering his ears with his palms.

Suddenly Junsu hugging him from the back with the car seat and yelled at him cutely “yah yah!! I’m your hyung stop talking like this with me!! And what the?! I missed you pabo don’t you get it?!”

But Changmin kept whining as he was trying to get off Junsu’s arms “Hyung…can’t… breath!!”

Yoochun and Yunho kept laughing at their dongsangs cute silly acts, then Yunho looked at Yoochun through the mirror.

“Yoochun-ah, where is Jaejoong? Is he in the hotel?” asked Yunho and Yoochun’s smile disappeared while Junsu stopped his silly fight with Changmin and looked at his hyungs.

“He’s walking around the city, he looked so sad today, and he wrote something on his twitter account few minutes ago” said Yoochun looking at Yunho through the mirror.

“What did he write?” said Changmin as he turned his head and looked at Yoochun.

Yoochun pulled out his cell phone and opened Jaejoong’s twitter page then he clicked on his tweet about Yunho and Changmin then he gave his cell phone to Changmin who read it loud so Yunho can hear him.

Suddenly it got silent in the car for a few seconds then Changmin turned his head and looked at Yunho.

“Honestly, I miss hyung”

“YAH! You miss him but you don’t miss me?!” gasped Junsu and yelled at Changmin suddenly making him laugh so hard.

“I missed you too hyung…you know that I just like to tease you” said Changmin smiling at Junsu.

“pabo” said Junsu smiling then he hit Changmin’s head softly.

“guys…lets go and surprise Jaejoong-ah” said Yunho taking their attention.

“how?” said Junsu.

“You and Yoochun, talk to him on LINE or something and let him tell you where is he right now so we can go and surprise him…don’t tell him that we’re with you” explained Yunho making his dongsangs gets excited and smile brightly.

“yeah lets do it!” said Junsu pulling out his cell phone.

-End of Flash Back-

“And I was here crying like hell?~ you guys are so mean~” said Jaejoong pouting more and his tears finally could find a way to fill up his eyes.

All of them smiled and pated Jaejoong’s shoulders and back apologizing for what they did, then Jaejoong dried his tears and looked at Changmin.

“Changmini~~…you miss me too dongsang~? Come here let hyung hug you” said Jaejoong opening his arms wide to hug the maknae.

“aish~ hyung you know I don’t like men~” whined Changmin as he stepped back to get away from Jaejoong.

“tsk Changmin-ah I’m not just anyone~ come on just one hug” said Jaejoong pouting again then he stepped closer toward Changmin.

“aishh~~~ isn’t it enough hugging me in my dreams?...you already ruining my dreams!!” said Changmin pushing Jaejoong’s hands away from him.

“your dreams?” stopped Jaejoong in his place for a second blinking but then he smirked.

“awww Changmin-ah you’ve been dreaming about me?~” 

“Yeah and its really annoying hyung stop appearing in my dreams please” said Changmin with a disgusted face making Jaejoong wide his eyes in shock then pout madly.

“YAH!! CHIM CHANGMIN!!” yelled Jaejoong as the other members laughed out so hard at the soulfighter cuteness.

Changmin smirked as he ran away then he stocked out his tongue at Jaejoong who started following him while swearing to make him pay for what he just said.

The End