Final

She's So Gone

The original song: Lemonade Mouth's She's So Gone sang by Naomi Scott.


 

Fans chanted, waiting for the performance to start. They’ve been waiting for nearly 3 hours for it to start, and finally...

 

“Hey guys~” Standing in the center of the stage stood a girl at the height of 164 cm. She had gorgeous hair that ran down past her shoulders, a beautiful smile, and a petite body.

 

“I hope you guys didn’t wait too long. Hahah.” She laughed. She was happy. She was finally happy and smiling again. It’s been so long since the girl actually smiled genuinely.

 

Camera swiftly passed from left to right filming both her and the huge crowd.

 

It was her solo debut, and right now, she could feel the love from her fans that supported her all these years, helping her face haters and all that. And after all those years, the depression was taken away, for the short while she’ll be doing the outdoor concert, she’ll be bright and happy.

 

“Okay, to start of my debut, I’ll sing you guys my title song, ‘She’s so gone!’” The cheering got louder, even through the television, the screaming was beyond loud. No doubt about it, she was popular.

 

Her group members, and a hoobae group from the same company had came to watch and support her, they looked proud. Of course, you couldn’t tell for two of them looked so in love, but it was one boy and one girl. They weren’t in love with the girl standing on stage, more like with each other.

 

“But first. I have to thank my members, and EXO for being here today!” The screams continued, as they all turned to look at SNSD and EXO as the back watching.

 

Her smiled faded seeing her ex with the leader. It was painful, but once they turned their heads back around, a cheerful bright smile appeared like it was never gone.

 

It didn’t go unnoticed though, all the idols saw it, except for two.

 

The band than started playing when she gave them the cue.

 

“Insecure,

In her skin,

Like a puppet, a girl on a string.” All eyes were on her, not leaving.

 

“Broke away,

Learned to fly,

If you want her back, gotta let her shine.” She stared at her ex, who was looking at her, she knew something that not even his girlfriend or anyone else knew. And yes, it was the fact that they had dated...not long ago. And he broke her heart. Bad.

 

 

“So it looks like the jokes on you,

‘Cause the girl that you thought you knew..” Here came the best part of the song.

 

“She’s so gone~” She picked up the mic from the stand and started walking around stage.

 

“That’s so over now,

She’s so gone~

You won’t find her around,” Staring into his eyes, she smirked.

 

“You can look but you won’t see,

The girl I used to be,

‘Cause shes..

SHE’S SO GONE~!!” The crowd got louder and started jumping to the rhythm.

 

The band could only be heard for a few moments till her voice filled the air once more.

 

“Here I am,

This is me,

And I’m stronger than you thought I’d ever be.” Winking to the crowd, but it was more aimed at an EXO member.

 

“Are you shocked?

Are you mad?

That you’re missing out on who I really am.” It wasn’t a lie if their wasn’t a hint of jealousy in his eyes when she started dancing with one of the guitaris.

 

“Now it looks like the jokes on you...

‘Cause the girl that you thought you knew...” She jumped up high once, now it started to get intense.

 

“SHE’S SO GONE~

That’s so over now,

She’s so gone~

You won’t find her around.

You can look but you won’t see,

The girl I used to be.”

 

The girl started wondering and walked off the stage towards the screaming crowd to high five them, the simple fanservice

 

“‘Cause she’s so gone away,

Like history, She’s so gone,

Baby, this is me, yeah~”

She walked closer to the very back where the rest of SNSD and EXO where watching.

 

Their eyes were glued to her, wondering what she was going to do. Although one of them seemed to already know, since a smug smile spread across his face.

 

“She’s so gone,

that’s so over now,

she’s so gone,

you won’t find her around.” Each step brought her closer as her smile grew a bit bigger.

 

“You can look but you won’t see,

the girl I used to be,

‘cause she’s

she’s so gone.” She walked up the stairs to the platform that held the 20 idols.

 

The one she wanted to get to was on the other side of the platform.

 

“(That’s so over now),

She’s so gone,

(You won’t find her around).”

 

She stopped in the middle, and looked at her ex, who just looked at her...like he was...sorry? Mentally rolling her eyes, but in reality she just winked at him.

 

Standing right in front of the couple, she sang again.

 

“You can look but you won’t see,

The girl I used to be,

‘Cause..she’s..

She’s so gone~”

 

Taken aback, his eyes widened. But before he could do anything, not like he could anyways since she had a show to put on, she had already walked passed him, like he was, no correction, since he was just a part of her past.

 

He had nothing to do with her present and future anymore.

 

Quickly making her way to the end, she was greeted by a hug which she gladly accepted.

 

Gasps were heard, but it soon turned into a mob of screaming fangirls and fanboys screaming as if their OTP just came true.

 

But no one, and I mean no one was more shocked than her ex. No one.

 

 

“So long,

She’s so gone, she’s so gone... gone, gone, gone.” She sang in her boyfriend’s arms, smiling while looking up at him, and than she looked at her ex.

 

Breaking away from the hug, the crowd stopped cheering to hear her speak.

 

“Hey guys~ I know this is a bit sudden, but...” Pausing to look back at her boyfriend.

 

“This is my boyfriend, Luhan!” Everyone was congratulating them, but they seemed to ignore it and kissed.

 

Soon Baekhyun walked up to her, as everyone was hugging Luhan and slapping his shoulder to say, ‘Congrats’.

 

“Hey Jess.” The crowd watched but couldn’t hear what they were saying. Heck, they didn’t even notice the two were away from the others.

 

“Hey.” It was eruptive but he hugged her.

 

“I’m sorry.” He whispered into her ear.

 

‘He actually thinks I’m still the innocent little girl huh.’ Jessica thought.

 

“No need. Because the girl that you thought you knew...” He should’ve seen it coming but all he did was look at her with confusion in his eyes.

 

“She’s so gone.” with that, she shoved him, and ran to Luhan, kissing him once more, before looking back at the crowd and winking.

 


Thanks for reading, and don't forget to leave a comment :)
Also check out my other stories at my profile ^^
kthxbai