Final

Separated

Sehun’s body feels like a massive, heavy blob trying to maneuver its way through the crowd of fans. His mind and body is exhausted from the flight from Guangzhou.  He attempts to smile at their fans while hurrying to keep up with the managers and the rest of the group. The fans are enclosing every side of him. Some accidentally push into him. He holds back a glare. Sehun feels suffocated. All he wants to do is to lie down and sleep. However, he has to make it to the van first. He stops at the crossing. In his mind, he tells himself that the group’s van is so close. Just a few more meters, and he will be able to have some sort of physical barrier between him and the wave of suffocation. Close to him, Jongin makes eye contact with him. They both reassure each other with a look.

Really, Sehun should be used to this. Everytime Exo makes their way in and out the Incheon Airport, a swarm of fans appear to catch a glimpse of them and invade their personal space. The first time it had happened, Sehun has almost hyperventilated. However, with the help of his sunbaes and hyungs, he had learned some tricks to make the ordeal easier each time. First, sunglasses were recommended. Even though it might irritate some fans, sunglasses blocked most of the light from camera flashes. Thus, allowing Sehun to see where he was heading and not get blinded by the light. Second, headphones or earphones were needed. Fans were often excited to see their beloved idols or oppas. Hence, screaming was usually involved with member’s names often being shouted as well as “Saranghae” and “Hwaiting!”. Third, all bags that he carried must be completely shut. His hyungs emphasized this rule a lot. His DBSK hyungs often told tales of finding women underwear in their bags from crazy fans. Fourth, Sehun must be alert at all time. Often times, fans would push into him. Accidents could happen from time to time resulting in a injury. Sometimes, Sehun ignored some of these rules. As fanservice, he wanted the fans to catch good pictures of him so he left his sunglasses off frequently. Sometimes, he felt mentally prepared enough to distinguish the fan’s screams and wave back. He always tried to give the fans a good picture shot of him.

Suddenly, the crossing light changes to green. All the fans swarm out to get to the other side and not be stuck on one side with Exo walking on the other side. Sehun heads across. He sees Jongin heading in a different direction and nearly panics. He attempts to maneuver his way to Jongin’s path. However, he is swept to a different direction by the seemingly endless wave of his fans. He calms himself down and goes with the flow for now. Fans crowd around him asking for a signing and gives him gifts. His senses are disoriented. Sehun does not know where he is, and he can’t see the members, the managers, or the van anywhere. He signs a few placards and receives some gifts. All the time, his eyes scan for the slightest opening in the crowd. He spots one and bolts through. As he is running, he spots an area where the fans are crowding around but not filling in. He assumes it is where the van is and where the managers are impatiently corralling the fans around the van. His thoughts are confirmed when he hears one of the managers call his name. A manager waves him over and helps him board the van.

Inside, the members are relieved to see Sehun. Jongin pats his back.

“Sehun! I was so worried about you when we got separated.”

Kyungsoo, ever worrying asks, “Are you okay, Sehun? Jongin told us how he got separated from you. We were kind of worried, but none more than Luhan!”

Luhan’s cheeks are a faint pink, “Hey! I wasn’t the only one worried. You guys were too.”

Sehun affectionately rubs Luhan’s head. He knows Luhan’s real feelings with no explanation needed.

“I’m fine, guys. Don’t worry. I only got separated for a moment. Man, our fans are getting pretty excited.”

Luhan is quick to agree, “Yeah! I wish they could treat us with a little bit more respect. I know how they are excited. I mean I’ve seen Sehun crazy for the DBSK-sunbaenims.”

“Hey!” Now, it is Sehun’s turn to be embarrassed.

Suho is quick to shush the group members as the van slowly begins its journey to the dorms. The van falls into a peaceful silence. Sehun glances out the window. Sure enough, the fans were still waving to them. Sehun waves back to some fans as he thinks,

“I hope this never happens again.” 


sigh....I always hate seeing fancams like this. But this is a sorta prequel to my next story which is based on another EXO fancam. I totally understand how excited the fans are to see EXO in real life. I would be freaking out, too. However, we must all remember to give them some personal space so they don't get separated from each other. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this! I tried to write some Hunhan brotherhood/fluff at the end. Haha.