Afternoon Plans

When Two Paths Cross

Dara POV

 

I walked in the door to find a quiet apartment. Bommie must have left for work…

Work.

Oh...shoot. WORK!?..WORK!!!

AAH!!!

I HAVE TO GO TO WORK!!!

I quickly ran to my room and got ready for work.

How could I miss work?

I was doing my residency to become a full doctor- I can’t just MISS a day without giving advanced notice!

I scampered into my car and sped to the hospital as fast as I could.

I ran into my office as sweat beaded around my eyebrows.

“Hello?” I called out.

^no response^

“Hello? Sajangnim?” My little voice echoed throughout the office.

What the hell? Where was everyone? Everyones usually in the office around lunch time...which is now….hmm...

I walked to my desk to see that Sajangnim left me a note.

 

Dr. Park

 

You didn’t pick up your phone, so I figured I’d leave you a note just in case.

No work for this week- Many of our patients are being treated by different doctors for this week.

I have asked for a vacation week!

Enjoy!

BUT DON’T FORGET TO RETURN TO WORK NEXT MONDAY!

 

-Sajangnim

 

Vacation? Since when does this happen? ...Whatever I’ll just embrace this free time! THERE’S SO MANY THINGS I COULD DO! I could go to the movie theaters...the shopping mall...the grocery store….AN AMUSEMENT PARK!~

 

I happily skipped out the door and threw off my doctors coat on the front seat of my car.

 

“YAY! NO WORK! HALLELUYAH! NO WORK!!!” I sang as I drove to apartment.

 

I had the WHOLE day planned out.

 

First, I’m going to dress up like I never do.

 

I rummaged through Bommie’s closet and pulled out a pretty flowy floral dress.

YAY! Girly clothes!~

 

I’ve never really dressed up except for when Bom makes me, but I’m not used to it because I can only wear plain clothes to work.

But this whole week~ I CAN DRESS UP! YAY!

 

I tried on the dress and paired it with some heels.

 

WAOW!!!~ I feel like a girly girl!!!

The dress fit me perfectly.

I clicked my heels together as I stared at my reflection on my mirror.

 

MAKEUP!~

 

I ran to Bom’s makeup collection.

Man she had enough makeup to own a store!

I looked through her collection of eyeliners and lipglosses.

 

I carefully traced my eyelids with the eyeliner and patted some light pink lip gloss on my dry lips.

 

Hehehehehe~

 

“What are you doing?” Bom asked in a curious but not surprised voice.

 

“Uh...umumumumumumumum….”

 

“Actually, I don’t care. I’m just glad that you’ve finally tried to dress up like a girl by yourself!” She said as she walked towards me.

 

I twirled around in my outfit to show her my choices.

 

“Ya...You look so cute! Can I do your hair?”

 

Bom fiddled with my hair before she got out a curling wand and starting wrapping my hair around it.

When she was done, she let down my curly locks.

 

“WOW!” I gasped in shock as I stared at my reflection.

 

Bom had a very satisfied look on her face.

I hugged her tightly and started dancing in circles.

 

“Instead of dancing here why don’t we...go to a club?” Bom asked in a mischievous voice.

 

“A club? Wearing this dress? At 1:00 pm?”

 

Bom rolled her eyes. “No pabo and yes at 1:00pm! So that we don’t have to share the floor with a bunch of  drunken middle aged erts!” She pushed me into the bathroom and basically shoved me into a black dress.

 

A very...interesting black dress.

 

It was tight and little...it lingered over my mid thigh.

 

“I AM NOT WEARING THIS!” I screamed.

 

“YES YOU ARE!” Bom changed into a dress herself as she pinned me against the wall with one arm.

 

“NO!!!! I DON’T WANT TO!” I yelped. How can I go in public...wearing this thing?

 

“SANDARA PARK! YOU HAVE TO! YOU ARE A 25 YEAR OLD WOMAN! YOU CAN NOT TELL PEOPLE THAT YOU’VE NEVER BEEN CLUBBING BEFORE!”

 

“BUT I HAVE A HEADACHE!” I lied as I clutched my ‘throbbing’ forehead. “OMO! I MIGHT FAINT!”

 

Bom just rolled her eyes at my excuse and dragged me away to the bathroom to apply more makeup.

 

^RING RING^

Bom ran to get her phone.

“Yeoboseyo?” Bom asked.

 

“Uh...Annyeong Bom.”

 

“Seunghyun!” She exclaimed as her blushed a bit.

 

“Ah...Are you busy right now?”

 

“Ah… I’m going to go somewhere with Dara now…”

 

“Oh… I see.”

 

“Why?”

 

“Oh, I just wanted to ask something but I can ask later.” Bom could hear a tinge of disappointment. BUT DARA WAS HER PRIORITY. SHE MUST BE TAKEN TO A CLUB AT LEAST ONCE.

 

“Oh...okay!”

 

“If I may ask though...Where are you going?”

 

“Oh uh… a club…. Dara has never been.” Bom whispered so that I couldn’t hear.

 

“Oh…” Seunghyun quietly chuckled. “Okay...see you then.”

 

“Bye~”

 

“YA!!!!!!!” I YELLED.

 

“WHAT?”

 

“YOU TOLD SEUNGHYUN THAT I’VE NEVER BEEN TO A CLUB?”

 

Bom just giggled playfully as she went back into the bathroom to apply her false eyelashes.


 

Jiyong POV

 

I sat at my kitchen table for a while remembering how Dara was sitting on the chair next to me just a few hours ago.

^RING RING^

It was Seunghyun.

“Yo~”

 

“YA! JIYONG! DO ME A FAVOR?” Seunghyun asked desperately.

 

“HAHAHA HELL NO.”

 

“YA! PLEASE!”

 

“Why should I do you a favor?”

 

“BECAUSE I DRAGGED YOUR DRUNKEN HOME LAST NIGHT!”

 

“Oh. FINE! What do I need to do?”

 

“Go to the city club!”

 

“You want me to go to a club? You should have just told me that first and I would have immediately said yes!”

 

“YOU’RE NOT GOING FOR GIRLS!”

 

“Then why else would I go? For the guys?” I joked.

 

“BOM IS GOING THERE! I NEED YOU TO WATCH HER...MAKE SURE SHE ISN’T DANCING WITH RANDOM GUYS!” Seunghyun explained in a desperate voice.

 

“Pfft...Fine.” I hung up and got ready for the club.

 

I wore my usual cool clothes and drove to the city club.

I walked straight to the bar and ordered some beer. While sipping it slowly I glanced around to club to see if Bom was here yet…

Nope… not yet…oh wait...I see a red hair girl-Yup that’s definitely Bom!

And that little girl following her…? Brown hair?... Dara?

It would be so funny seeing her so soon again.

The girls turned slightly revealing their side profile.

 

OH MY LORD. IT IS DARA. AND WHAT IS SHE WEARING?

ASDFGHJKL:

 

My eyes basically dropped out of their sockets as I felt drool collecting at the bottom of my mouth.

 

“Jiyong?” Dara asked happily as she shuffled in her dress towards me.

 

I …

Don’t …

Know…

How…

To…

Control…

Myself…

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Notes:

 

Hey guys!

I'm sorry if this chapter was kind of...well you know...dinky...

PLEASE GIVE ME SUGGESTIONS! SERIOUSLY!!!

COMMENT THEM DOWN BELOW!!!~~~

 

Thanks for reading~

Thank you subbies~

 

-VIPIKACHU