Taemin's Birthday wish

A single birthday wish

 

JongTae

i don't know why i'm doing this... 

 

Taemin was sitting in his room while his boyfriend/band member was getting ready for his trip, though the young boy couldn't believe his lover was leaving on his birthday... 'i'll miss you froggy...' the young boy said as his arms slid around the taller males waist. 'i'll miss you too princess...' the tall male spoke softly then wrapped his arms around the smaller body that was hugging his waist. *i'm really sorry to leave you on your birthday tae...but...this was the only flight left...and my family is already waiting for me...* minho's mind was relling with thoughts that made regrets to his lover on his special day. hell, he was mad with himself that he had to leave on this particular day. 

~later-airport~

 'we'll miss you minho!' the eldest cried out, 'please come back safely~.' the eldest gave minho a hug and then stepped back for the other members to say there goodbye's. 'you had best repay your boyfriend once you get back here, minho-ssi.' a diva like tone was heard as minho moved to the third oldest was standing. 'i will,' minho blurted out, 'i won't forget this day..' he hugged the diva. jonghyun, the coldest one who never even spoke much, 'take care kid.' he said as he shook the rappers hand and pulled it back. 'Tae...Princess...' minho started, 'i'll miss you a lot...' his strong arms hugged the younger in a warm cozy embrace that Taemin didn't want to let go off. by that time, taemin was bawling that he couldn't spend his day with his beloved boyfriend. 'i-i'll m-miss yo-ou f-frog-ggy...' the young boy had choked out his word past the sobs that were in the way for his talking. 

~later-home~

Taemin and the others were setting the table for Taemin's birthday dinner 'yah!,' Onew laughed, 'stop! stop! ah~ i can't breath!' he laughed out as the cold dino jonghyun was for once being social and helping the others. 'okay, guys stop we need to get this dinner done and do cake also the presents.' key pushed the two away from each other and stood between them as the younger was standing in the room he shared with his boyfriend. 'taemin-ah!,' key called out, 'come in here, the dinner will be ready soon!' key was already making the last bit of the dinner and put the cake in the oven to bake while they all ate dinner. taemin slowly left the room and went into the dining room where the others were waiting. 'birthday boy~!' onew shouted happily as he went through and hugged the younger. 'thanks onew,' taemin smiled, 'thank you guys..' he continued as he pulled away so he could sit down and eat when the food was ready.

~later-after dinner, cake and presents~ 

Taemin sat on the couch while jonghyun was sitting on the chair, the other two had  gotten called in for vocal practices for one of their songs. *i have to...it needs to be done...but will he help...?* taemin thought as he bite his lip in a obvious reason.'hey...' taemin said, 'can i ask you something?' his eyes were one the ground as he spoke. 'what is it?' the elder asked, his eyes looking over from the television screen to the boy sitting on the couch. 'c-can...' he couldn't form the sentence properly, 'c-can you help me..?' his eyes didn't leave the floor. 'with what taemin?' jonghyun asked again. 'ahh... come with me...' taemin got up and pulled jonghyun to his room and closed the door. 'can you help me now?' taemin asked; his back was facing jonghyun as his hands were still on the door. jonghyun's eyes widened to the sudden movements and looked at taemin 'tae...' 'please~' 'i-i..' 'jonghyun, please just help me...' the two had a small arguement about it. 'Please jonghyun just once, please?' Taemin begged Jonghyun as he turned to face the musclular boy in front of him. but, Jonghyun wasn't really one to help Taemin out with this kind of situation, Minho was always the one to help him but Minho was off visiting his family, everyone was busy all except Jonghyun and Taemin. 'tae...' jonghyun sighed, 'fine... just this once okay..?' he said as he moved toward taemin while his hands where moving to the youngers waist. 'yeah..just once..' taemin looked at jonghyun, his eyes already full of need.

 

author's note ;
i hope you liked this one-shot...i don't think i could have finished it... i'm sorry... this is like literally really really late... forgive me readers~ <3 maybe i will make a sequel to this, i'm not sure, please comment/subscribe/upvote if you would like to see the sequel. maybe if there will be one~ keke. buuuuhbyeee for now~

 

错觉 i l l u s i o n  // layout shop