Chapter 1

Wolf & the Beauty ( 늑대와미녀 )

The two figures were standing too close for comfort under the moonlight to him. “ Young lady, what are you doing with another man “ the masked man mumbled, who was spying them from the top of a building which is a few meters away from the couple. “ The Prince has been searching high and low for you and when he finally found you, he’s going to be really upset, “ he could not hide the disappointment towards the woman . He looked down at the paper that the Prince gave him, it wrote ‘ XOXO Hugh School ‘.

 “ I shall see you tomorrow then, Young Lady “

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“ Let me drop you to your house Hyun-ah, it’s dark “ Kai insisted. They had been studying for their upcoming class tests together which would be included in their report book too and they had stayed in the library till the sun had set already.

“ Nooo ~ , you’ve been working very hard as heir for a big company and as one of the top student and soccer player too. You need to go home fast and rest Jongin-ah “ Seohyun tried to push him towards his car.

“ But- “

“ No buts, I’ll be safe Jongin now bye !~ “ Seohyun waved enthusiastically.

“ Why do you look so happy that I’m not dropping you off, anyways give me a goodnight kiss now “

Seohyun tiptoed and then pecked his left cheek quickly, Kai then shook his head in disapproval and then pointed to his lips. Seohyun sighed and tiptoed again to peck his lips quickly but then he crashed his lips as he became impatient and wrapped his one arm around her slim waist and another behind her head. But Seohyun just gave up struggling and gave in to the kiss as she knew that Kai was in a lot of stress these days. The kiss was slow at first and then it started to become passionate. Kai bit her bottom lips for entrance but then Seohyun playfully punched his broad chest and pushed him away . Kai just smirked and chuckled.

 “ Aww is our Hyunnie blushing right now  ~ “ he about her chubby rosy cheeks.

Seohyun quickly covered her cheeks and fanned herself, “ N-no, I’m not . You must be blind “

Kai chuckled at her cute stuttering. He then pulled her in for a hug and rested his chin on top of her head, “ Seohyun-ah, I love you “

“ I love you too, “ She hugged him back.

His grasp around her tightened and he breathed in her sweet scent.

 “ Goodnight, love “ He let go of her and kissed her forehead gently.

Kai then went inside his car and then drove off after waving her goodbye and blowing a flying kiss which she pretended to catch it.

She then continued on her journey to her home by walking. To reach her home, she had to walk through a long deserted street. She usually returns home when the sky is still in the sky but now it was already night time and the sun has set already. The street looked pretty dark and the dimly lighted lamp along the street did not make any difference. She then took out her phone and used it as her source of light.

While walking, she could sense that someone was watching her and following her. The faint sounds of footsteps made her assumptions correct. Her steps then became quicker and wider and she didn’t dare to look behind. She tried to distract herself by browsing through her picture folders. Most of the pictures were her and Kai only but they are few other pictures with Kai’s friends too.

She got goose bumps when a cool breeze came and her hair flowed along the wind too. When the sound of the footsteps started to quicken, she could not think of anything else but just to run. So she ran with all her might with no idea of where she was running to. Her grasp on her bag and Handphone tightened as she ran. She then turned around the corner where suddenly a hand pulled her inside the dark alley.

Seohyun was about to scream for help thinking that the one who pulled her was also one of them when the person covered with his gloved hands. She kept on struggling and screaming but her voice was muffled with the person’s hand and the person was very strong. After a few while, few men who she guessed were the one chasing her ran past the dark alley and then she finally stopped struggling. The person’s breath trickled her ear and then she realised that the mysterious person was still holding her and was too close for comfort behind her.

The person then let go of her and then she quickly turned around to see who helped her. The mysterious person’s face was covered with a mask and she could only see the person’s eyes. The person is a few inches taller than her and the person’s tight clothing showed the person’s toned body. Seohyun then realised that the person was a male. Her eyes started to get lost in his eyes as soon as they made eye contact but the male broke the eye contact first. She then shook her head for being so stupid and when she looked at him again, he had been staring at her with an unreadable expression before shaking his head like he was disappointed with something.

Before Seohyun could thank him for saving her, he bowed 90 degrees and then ran away leaving her confused.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, Kai’s clique of friends and Seohyun were all pretty early for their class surprisingly. Kai sat on the empty seat beside Seohyun and was taking a nap on Seohyun’s shoulder as he had put up an all-nighter again as he had to finish all the work that the heir had to do and he was really tired and stressed out. Seohyun was still deep in thought about yesterday’s incident and she did not want to tell Kai as she would just add more things on his shoulder. The hardworking duo, Suho and Lay were studying for the upcoming class test, Tao was eating chips and Chanyeol who sits beside him was telling him to stop eating so much.

Sehun, Baekhyun and Xiumin who were infront of Kai and Seohyun were in an enthusiastic conversation about the recent soccer match between Manchester United and Chelsea. And Seohyun had to keep on reminding them to lower down their volume as Kai needed his nap. D.O who was sitting in his original seat behind Seohyun and Kai was thinking about what to cook for Kai as he noticed that Kai was really really tired these days. Chen was flirting with the girls in the front rows by showing off his jokes and dance moves.

Hyorin was listening to songs while Sohee was sleeping. “ YA YA ! THE TEACHER HAS ARRIVED ! “ Tiffany squealed when she saw the teacher walking past the window . Before the teacher entered the classroom, everyone scrambled to their won places quickly except Kai who was still asleep.

The classroom’s door opened and an elderly fierce-looking man who had grey hair walked in, scaring the students with his fierce aura.

“ Class, before you greet me I’ve got something to announce “ he spoke as he scanned through the class “ But before I announce it, I would like Mr Kim Jongin to go  back to his original place please “

Seohyun then lightly tapped Kai’s cheek and woke him up, when he woke up he sensed everybody’s eyes on him and then slowly made his way to his seat while cutely rubbing his eyes which made most of the girls in the classroom fangirl over him.

“ Okay now, that’s good. So the thing that I was going to say is that we have two new transfer students who is going to be attending our class for the remaining months before graduation so I hope all of you will treat them well “ the teacher said.

“ Please come in, Ms Choi “ right after the teacher said that, the door of the classroom opened and there was a tall female standing there. She then walked in gracefully and stood beside the teacher and introduced herself.

“ Annyeonghaseyo, Sulli immnida ~ I hope you will treat me well ~ “ She sweetly said while showing off her eye smile.

“ Thank you Ms Choi, now you may go sit beside Seohyun. Seohyun, raise your hand please “ the teacher said.

Seohyun slowly raised her hand and when she locked eyes with Sulli, she gave her a smile which Sulli kindly returned too.

“ Errmm seongsaengnim, I can’t see well fromfar so can I sit beside the seat infront of Seohyun-ssi ? “ Sulli requested but anyone could tell that it was just an excuse to sit beside the model-like Sehun.

“ Of course you may, “ the teacher agreed and then Sulli made her way to her new seat and greeted Sehun when she got beside him but ,Sehun being Sehun, did not bother to respond at all.

The classroom’s door the suddenly flunged opened revealing a guy which the students guessed was the other transfer student that the teacher was talking about. Almost all of the girls in the classroom were fangirling about him now.

“ Sorry, I’m late “ the male transfer student announced.

“ You must be Mr LuHan, please introduce yourself and then take a seat at the vacant seat beside Seohyun-ssi “ the teacher informed him.

Luhan scanned through his classmates faces, and then he stopped when he saw a familiar face among the students. “ Annyeonghaseyo I’m Luhan “ he said it without breaking eye contact with Seohyun . ‘ There you are, Young Lady ‘ he thought.

Seohyun was confused why he was staring at her directly while introducing himself and she felt like she had seen his eyes somewhere before but she just shook off the thought as Luhan came towards his seat and sat beside her.

The lesson then continued but Seohyun could sense Luhan’s eyes on her every now and then.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N :

Heyyyy, I finally updated and I'm surprised that I've got subcribers hahahaha and now i know why authors loves to see comments XD , I'm not a creative writer so my chapter may disappoint you guys :/ And I've not checked through this story so there may be typos and mistakes :# And I pictured the classroom just like the classroom in the Drama Ver and I shall post the diagram tommorrow here as I need to get off the computer now since i've been hogging it for many hours to write the chapter :3 And i've also finished my other story but i can't post it yet as i don't have time so i'll be updating ' Noona ' tommorrow ;)