Last 2 Weeks

Cancer Patients

1st Week

While having dinner together Donghae collapsed on the floor. Hyukjae run to Donghae's side. "Lee Donghae dangsineun gweanchanha?" Hyukjae trying to wake Donghae up. "Hyuk" Donghae finally spoke up while he try to sit but he fell back down again.

 

"Call 911 Jebal!!!" Hyukjae cried out for help. "Hae, your gonna be okay. Don't lose hope just yet" Hyukjae comforting Donghae.

 

It didn't take long for the ambulance to arrive at the scene. Inside the ambulance, Hyukjae held on Donghae's hands. He tried to be calm but his heart is hurting very much. As soon as the ambulance arrived at the hospital, Donghae is rushed to the emergency room.

 

Before the incident happened, Donghae called Hyukjae. "Hae, let's have some dinner tonight. I have something important to tell you" Donghae explained. "Me too Hae" Hyukjae shrugs.

 

Hyukjae waited outside the emergency room. After a while, the doctor came out. "How is he doctor?" Hyukjae asked. "He's got stage 4 cancer and he only have two weeks left" the doctor explained. Hyukjae can't believe what the doctor said. Hyukjae is lost for words.

 

Donghae is transferred to Room 101. He lied on bed, sleeping. Hyukjae came and sat beside him. As Hyukjae held onto Donghae's hands he said "I don't know what to do if I lose you Hae" Hyukjae softly spoke as he let out a tear. Hyukjae kissed Donghae's forehead and left the hospital.

 

Hyukjae can't sleep at all. He kept thinking about Donghae. He spent the week in the hospital to be by Donghae's side. As days go buy Donghae's condition got a lot worse. 

 

2nd week

 

Hyukjae was practicing his dance. He dance with all his might. And never did he stop. As he did the spin, he fell to the floor. Leeteuk found the unconcious Hyukjae and brought him to the hospital. Hyukjae is in Room 102 opposite Donghae's room.

 

Dongha is having his daily walk. As he opened his door, he looked up and saw "Lee Hyukjae" on the room opposite to his. Donghae walked slowly towards Hyukjae's room. As he opened it, he saw Hyukjae lying on the bed. Hyukjae was sleeping. Dongahe pressed his lips to Hyukjae's.

 

Hyukjae felt the warmth of Donghae's kiss. He slowly opened his eyes. "Hae" Hyukjae spoke slowly. "What happened to you?" Donghae asked. "He's got stage 4 cancer too" the doctor answered as he check up on Hyukjae. Donghae left the room as he heard the news. Donghae closed the door and cried his heart out.

 

Last Day

 

Donghae called Leeteuk. "Hyung can you do me a favour?" Donghae asked. "Yes of course" Leeteuk replied. 7pm Donghae waited for Hyukjae to wake up. 7.30pm Hyukjae finally woke up. "Jae, come with me" Hae told him. Donghae placed his hands on Hyukjae's eyes. They walked all the way to the rooftop.

 

In the middle of the rooftop was a table fit for two. There were 4 poles surrounding the table with lights hanging around. Donghae guides Hyukjae towards the table. "When did you do this Hae" Hyukjae asked. "When you were still sleeping like a baby" Donghae smiled. Leeteuk came, dressed as a waiter, bringing food to Eunhae.

 

After they had dinner. Donghae reached out his hands to Hyukjae. "Can I have this dance?" Donghae asked. Hyukjae didn't hesitate and agreed to dance with Donghae.

 

*A/N: It's up to you if you want some background song or not. I'll give you the link anyways. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzmTFBPMhk8) Adele-Make you feel my love

 

"I love you Jae" Donghae kissed Hyukjae. Hyukjae gave Donghae a kiss back. They hugged as they dance.

 

*A/N: Background song as they lay on the bed (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggJt3C74bRE) Open Arms-Journey

 

Afterwards they went back to Hyukjae's room. They both lied on the bed facing each other and they talked. "How come you never told me?" Hyukjae asked Donghae. "I don't want to worry you" Donghae replied. "You also did the same Jae" Donghae said. "I have the same reason as you" Hyukjae said.

 

Eunhae started to cry. "I won't go another day without you. Baby come with me and we can fly away and we can watch the stars shine.And when I hold you tight, the worries disappear. I'm glad your in my life Hae" Hyukjae said as he wiped Donghae's tears.

 

"Baby don't cry tonight. Because my love will protect you. When you smile, sun shines, the brilliance can't be expressed with boundaries of language" Donghae said as he wiped Hyukjae's tears.

 

12 pm. Donghae gave Hyukjae a kiss on the lips. Both of them know's it's their last day together. They hold onto each others hands. They slowly closeed their eyes as their souls slowly drifting apart from their bodies. The doctor came along with Super Junior. The doctor felt both Eunhae's heartbeat. 'I'm sorry, they're gone" the doctor told Super Junior the news.

 

They cried as they saw Eunhae in the hospital bed, holding each others hands. The next day, Eunhae are burried together at the cemetary. "They're meant for each other" Leeteuk softly spoke up as he place the flowers on Eunhae's tomb.

 

=THE END=

*A/N: I almost cried when writing his one shot fic. To Rebecca Sanghelee, Happy Birthday again :P xo