01

Like a Door

Like a door, she let's people enter and leave. He comes over and plomps himself beside her. "There's a party I'm throwing today night." She just kept sipping onto her delicious morning coffee. He was expecting an answer from her as like "Oh sure. I'll be there." But nope, just a sip of her coffee. "Well? Are you going to come?" He asked again as he stared at her, hoping for a yes.

"Look Jongin-" Jongin gave her his pout and adorable puppy eyes. She sighed and fixed her red bandana. "Fine." Jinri gave in and he grinned. "Who else is coming?" Hoping that she wasn't coming along and it was just their close friends there. Having a nice and fun party. No party exists like that in Jongin's world.

"Sehun, Kyungsoo, Wufan, Tao, Soojung .. and more!" Jinri rolled her eyes and laid her head on her arm. "I'm bringing a friend along." She mumbled and looked up at Jongin. "My egg white." Jongin shook his head, "Why? You could hang out with me!" He grinned. "I doubt it." Jongin went over to the other side to sit next to her, putting his arm on her shoulder. "Yah. Please?" She agreed on going but her egg white won't be coming along.

 

 

Jinri just let styled her auburn hair like normally. She put on a blue one piece. Adding an oversized cream-knit cardigan. "Have fun sweetie!" Jinri bid a goodbye to her mom. She's doubting that she will have fun once again. 

Like that one time, Jongin ignored her at Chanyeol's party. 

That one time when he ignored her again, but only a glance would be recieved from him.

That one time when he kissed another girl infront of her.

Yeah, she will have fun alright.

 

 

"Yah, come on in!" A person welcomed her. She bowed and came in. Jongin saw her and put his arm over her neck. "Is your parents even home?" He laughed and pointed to the kitchen. "Yo Jinri!" His dad shouted. His mom looked up from what she was cooking and smiled at her. "Now let's get this party on!" 

Jongin dragged her to his room... who had a few people in there. Shouldn't he be worrying about the things they might steal? Jinri thought and looked at Jongin, Guess not. She noticed that he had a couple of photos above his bed. She saw one picture that had two kids of them. It was a picture of Jongin and her. And beside that picture, it was her

Speaking of her, she barged in and pushed Jongin on his bed. Oh right, Soojung and him are in a relationship. She thought. "Nothing new." She mumbled and left his room to go get a drink, apple juice. "Alone?" Someone came beside her and bumped her shoulder. Luckily, not that hard or else her cup or tasty apple juice would've spilled.

"Doesn't it look like it?" 

"Seems like it."

"What do you want Kris?" She asked as she sipped her apple juice. 

"I've always noticed you came to his or his friend's party and yet get ignored by him. Let alone." 

Jinri and Kris were close also, just like Jongin and her. Kris would be there to be by her side when Jongin was not with her. 

Heck, Kris just wanted to put on a smile onto her face.

"Oh please. It's fine. As long as he's happy that I accepted to go!" She smiled.

"Jinri-"

"I mean, even though he leaves me behind,"

"Hey Jin-"

"I'm still having fun y'know?"

Kris sighed, such a liar. He poured himself some apple juice and sat infront of Jinri, watching her look at the other people dancing and smoke feeling the air of the room. Jinri wasn't like the girls around her. He knew about Soojung and Jongin's relationship; basically the whole school does. 

 

Soojung was her bestfriend, her childhood friend. Along with Jongin too. 

Soojung and Jinri would talk about secrets behind Jongin's back. Jinri told Soojung she had a crush on him... but Soojung took his heart instead. Probably she was a coward to confess to him. 

Jongin and Soojung would always about being a coward, not going snorkling with them that one time. Not going to the haunted house. Many more other reasons why they . They didn't know she had a fear of water. 

 

"Then let's go have some fun then Jinri." Kris smirked and grabbed her hand, taking her to the middle of the room. "No-" People bumping into her. Kris just laughed and danced. Jinri looked at him and laughed. "You-" She pointed at him and laughed at the way he danced. Putting both of his arms up in the air, bending his elbows and just rocking his body left to right. 

She decided to join his little dance move.

That was when, he actually saw her smile; her real smile.