Prologue

A Little Fall of Rain

*Flashback/Past*

“C’mon ~~~. New stuff for a new case.”

“What new stuff? We just closed that last case about the kidnapping and assault of that little girl.”

“Well, Boss said he wanted us to report to the briefing room. So, let’s go.”

~~~ stood up from her desk and walked with Daehyun. Upon arrival, there were new pictures of two gruesome dead bodies of people who had suffered cuts and were drowned in their own showers/bathtubs. When everyone had arrived, Yongguk began to explain.

“Two new bodies, killed by multiple stabbings or cuts and then later drowned, were found. First one was a female, the other one was male. We’re still waiting on the full autopsy report. A few days ago, a female was found dead in a similar situation. At this point, all the victims are John/Jane Doe’s. Now the problem is these people were found all over the city. It’s hard to pinpoint an exact location of the unsub and where this person will strike next. Now I want everyone’s eyes and ears to be on the lookout for this guy. The unsub’s profile hasn’t been specified yet, but when we get more details on that and the autopsy then you will all be notified immediately. Everyone knows what to do?”

Everyone nodded. Yongguk nodded and added, “Good. Dismissed.”

While everyone was walking out, Yongguk called ~~~ and Daehyun over privately. He told them, “If you don’t mind my asking, I would like you two to be the front line people of this operation. Of course, I will be there to help you if help is needed. I want you two because you have closed more cases than some of the other people here. Will you be up for the challenge?” Daehyun and ~~~ looked at each other and nodded. Yongguk smirked and said, “Good. Keep me posted.” 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

It's short because it's the beginning. Sorry. Leave a comment and tell me what you think of it so far. It would be much appreciated.