Good Times

Loving You

             “I’m beat…” Taecyeon said as he wiped off the sweat beading his forehead. He sat on the couch in the employees lounge and stretched out is long legs.

            “Here…” Alex hand him a bottle of water.

            “Thanks hyung…” he gladly took it.

            “Taecyeon ah…can I ask you something?” Alex asked sitting across Taecyeon looking at him.

            “Sure…” Taecyeon nodded and took a swig of the water. The cool water hit his throat and it was refreshing.

            “Are you getting laid lately?”

Taecyeon coughed and almost choked on the water he was drinking. Wiping the trickle of water at the corner of his mouth his eyes widened.

            “I bet you are by the way you reacted just now…” Alex smiled.

            “Hyung…” he coughed again. “What…what makes you think that?”

            “Well…you looked different these couple of weeks…you smile a lot and rarely had your regular ‘kitchen outburst’…” Alex make the air quote. “Like your crew said it…”

            “They’ve been talking about me?”

            “It was obvious don’t you think? But me personally, I think it’s a good thing…at least you’re not stuck loveless like guys in those cheesy chick flick movies that my girlfriend love to watch all the time…so, you do get laid huh?” Alex smirked.

             “Um…we’re not at that stage yet…” Taecyeon was blushing hard. “Why am I telling you anyway?”

             “Who is this guy anyway?”

            “Someone I knew way back…” he answered.

            “Do I know him?”

            “No…but I’ll introduce him to you later…”

*******************************

            “Okay guys I’m off…see y’all tomorrow…” Taecyeon took off his apron and grabbed his bag.

            “Good night chef…” Minhyuk said and waved.

            “Thanks Minhyuk ah…”

As he stepped out of the front door, he saw someone standing against the wall. He looked and it was Khun.

            “Hey babe…” Taecyeon gave him a quick hug. “What are you doing here?”

            “Meeting a friend…”

            “A guy friend?” there’s a slight jealous tone in Taecyeon’s voice.

            “No…a female friend…stop being so jealous…” Khun chuckled.

            “I can’t help it…my younger boyfriend is a hottie…”

            “Well, I can say the same about you…I hope there’s no customers of your making a move on you…my older boyfriend is a hot piece of meat…”

            “I’m a meat?”

            “Yeah…” Khun leaned closer. “A very delicious cut of meat…”

Khun’s little act send cold shiver down Taecyeon’s spine and making his twitched with excitement.

            “Stop teasing me babe…I might just drag you inside and ravish your body right here…” the only thing that stopping him from doing that is the fact that they were around crowded area otherwise something would definitely happen.

The look in Taecyeon’s eyes telling Khun that he meant every word that he said and that makes him feel proud that he have such effect on the older guy.

            “Let’s go get something to eat…I’m hungry…” Khun said pulling Taecyeon’s arm.

Later that night…

            “So, I have the weekend off and I thought maybe we could go somewhere together…” Taecyeon said as they walked towards Khun’s apartment building.

            “Like a holiday?”

            “Yeah…they say Gapyeong is great during this time of the year…”

            “Sounds good…when do we leave?”

            “Um…how about on Friday? I got off work around 5…”

            “Cool…”

The pair were holding hands but when they saw Nichan at the entrance. He turned around just in time for them to loosen their hands.

            ‘Hey man…what are you doing here?” Nichan said and hugged Taecyeon.

            “I got an errand around the area…and I saw Khun…”

            “Ohh…you wanna come in for a drink?”

            “No thanks…I gotta get home…it’s been a long day for me…”

            “You want me to drive you home?” Nichan asked.

            “No thanks…I’ll just take the bus…see ya guys later…” Taecyeon walked away.

            “Take care, jagi…” Khun almost said it but he quickly realised his mistake. “Hyung…”