It’s Official & A Rival?

Loving You

Khun got an earful from Nichan when he got home later that day.

            “What the hell you’ve been thinking huh? Did you know how worried I was? I thought something bad happened to you!” Nichan bullet like speech hit Khun right in the ear.

            “I’m sorry hyung…I wasn’t thinking straight…I want to go home but I know you’ll be pissed off if you saw me get drunk…” Khun looked down unable to make eye contact with Nichan.

            “You’re lucky I didn’t tell mom about this…”

            “Sorry…”

            “Just make sure things like this didn’t happen again…got it?”

            “Nae hyung…”

Khun walked into his room and a call came to his phone. A smile formed as he looked at the name appeared on the screen.

Khun: Hey…

Taec: Hey…did you got home safe?

Khun: Yup…

Taec: How Chan?

Khun: Pissed…I got his nags as soon as I stepped into the house…

Taec: He just worried ya’ know? I’m calling to ask if you wanna have dinner together tonight…

Khun: You’re not working?

Taec: It’s my day off today…so, what do you say?

Khun: Sure…

Taec: It’s a date then…I’ll see you at 7 at Shinsadong Park…

Khun: Cool…

Taecyeon paced back and forth kicking the small stones beneath his shoes waiting for Khun. He never got this nervous for dates before…well, he never be to one since he broke up with G.O. He looked up and saw Khun running towards him. He was wearing a simple jeans and buttoned down shirt with a black jacket. Taecyeon gulped at the sight of perfection in front of him.

             “Hey…” Khun said trying to hide his excitement.

            “Hey…you look good…” Taecyeon smiled.

            “Same to you…”

            “I’ve made a reservation for us at this great place…let’s go…” Taecyeon extended his hand and Khun gladly took it and laced their fingers together.

The dinner was great...it was a small café just at the corner of Hongdae street and there’s small crowd in there so there’s more privacy.

            “So, did the guy I saw at the club bothering you again?” Taecyeon said as they having desserts.

            “Minho? Nope…I made it clear the other day that I’m not interested and I found a new man…”

            “Cool…”

Then, someone came to their table.

            “Khun ah…” it was Jun, Khun’s best friend.

            “Hey…what are you doing here?” Khun said hugging the guy.

            “I came with Fei…who is this?” Jun glanced at Taecyeon.

            “Um…this is Taecyeon…um…”

            “Khun’s new boyfriend…” Taecyeon put out his hand for a shake. “Nice to meet you…”

            “Me too…I’m Jun…Khun best friend…finally…I got to see the guy that always makes my friend smiles like an idiot in class…”

Khun smiled sheepishly at Jun’s comment. It was true though…the thought of Taecyeon always makes Khun smiles.

            “I’ll leave you two alone now…Fei would think I’m flirting with another woman if I get too long…I’ll see you at college…” Jun tapped Khun’s shoulder and leaned over. “This one is definitely a keeper.” He smiled and walked away.

Later that night…

The two decided to take a walk at Seogang Park to enjoy the rest of their night together.

            “This is nice…” Taecyeon said while walking hand in hand with Khun along the pathway.

            “Why did you decide to come back?”Khun asked.

             “I just needed a change I guess…tired of living in a foreign land…” Taecyeon answered.

             “Can I ask you something?” Taecyeon glanced at Khun.

            “Sure…”

            “Are you out to your family?”

            “Um…not entirely…” Khun a little hesitant.

            “What do you mean?”

            “Well…my sister knew about me…she caught me kissing boy from her school when I was a senior in high school…my mom never say it out loud but I knew that she knew her son is gay…as for Chan…I think he knew…”

            “Speaking about Chan…about us…I think we might have to keep this from him for now…”

            “You’ve just read my mind…” Khun smiled. He thought it might be weird for Chan to accept that his brother is dating his best friend.

Taecyeon took Khun’s hands and laced their fingers together.

            “Our hand fits…” Taecyeon said beaming with smiles.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was Sunday and Khun’s family is having a party to celebrate Khun’s parents’ 35th wedding anniversary. Taecyeon just arrived when Nichan opened the door.

            “What took you so long? I thought it’s your day off today…” Nichan said ushering Taecyeon to the already crowded living room.

            “It is but Alex hyung called me over to discuss about new menu…where’s your parents?”

            “They’re here somewhere…I’ll go get my mom…she wanted to meet you the most. Help yourself with a drink there…” Nichan said and disappeared among the crowd.

Grabbing a glass of wine, Taecyeon eyes scanned through the people. Then he felt a hand on the back of his waist.

            “Hey…” it was Khun.

            “Hey…I was looking for you…” Taecyeon wanted to lean over for a kiss but stopped midway as there’s many people around. He settled for a quick caressed on Khun’s arm instead.

            “I saw you coming in just now…” Khun said drinking the magnificent view of Taecyeon in front him. He can’t believe that someone gorgeous like Taecyeon would like someone like him.

            “Why are you looking at me like that? I got something on my face?” Taecyeon grabbed a spoon and checked his reflection.

            “Nothing…I’m just amazed that I have such a hottie boyfriend…” he lowered his tone on the ‘boyfriend’ word.

            “Well…I could say the same thing about my man…” Taecyeon’s words make Khun flutter with excitement.

They were talking when Khun’s mom arrived with Nichan on tow.

            “Taecyeon ah…” the old lady hugged Taecyeon.

            “Omonim…”

            “Aigoo…I haven’t seen you in ages…what a fine young man you’ve become…” she said patting Taecyeon’s as if he was a little kid. Khun just smiled watching his mom’s action.

            “And you…beautiful as always…if I saw you on the street I would think that your Nichan’s older sister…” Taecyeon wrapped his hands over the old lady’s shoulder. Nichan’s mother has always been affectionate towards him ever since he was a boy.

            “Aigoo…charming…I bet girls would follow your tail with that kind of compliments…”

            “Um…I don’t think so…” Nichan said and giggled.

            “What do you mean?” Khun mom’s looked at the boys.

            “Nothing…” Taecyeon smacked Nichan’s chest. “Let’s go eat…I’m starving and I’m craving for your food…”

Half way through the party…

Taecyeon was talking with Khun at a secluded corner of the house when suddenly Nichan came.

            “Hate you interrupt your conversation but I need to steal Taec for a while…” Nichan said and pulled Taecyeon’s hands.

            “What the…” Taecyeon couldn’t do anything other than uttering a silent sorry towards the dazed Khun.

I wish I could kill Chan right now…

            “Yaa…where are you dragging me?” Taecyeon asked.

            “Shut up and follow me…”

They arrived at the decorated front yard and Taecyeon could see a guy standing near the wooden swing.

            “Yaa…am I thinking what I think you gonna do?” Taecyeon looked at Nichan and he just smiled.

The man is a tall guy dressed up in a suit holding a glass of wine.

            “Seulong ah…” Nichan called and the guy waved.

            “Hey man…where have you been?” Seulong said.

            “I just go and get my friend…meet Taecyeon, my best friend…he just got back from Germany…and this is Seulong, a friend of mine from the office…”

They shook hands and Seulong did a quick scan of the guy standing in front of him. Wearing a dark coloured sports jacket with turtle neck shirt underneath and a pair of jeans, Taecyeon looked like a model out of the fashion magazine.

*Hmmm…not bad…just my style…I wonder how he would look like with those clothes off…*

            “Nichan told me about you before…” Seulong said.

            “He did?” Taecyeon glared at Nichan. *He’s setting me up with a guy…*

            “Hey, carry on…I gotta go settle something…have fun…” Nichan smacked Taecyeon’s and left.

            “Yaa Nichan!”

But Nichan just waved and walked away.

            “I’m sorry about that…he’s always been a rascal…” Taecyeon was nervous being in front of this guy. What would happen if Khun knew about this? He must be upset.

            “Germany huh? I’ve been there couple of times…nice country…” Seulong glanced at Taecyeon.

            “Yeah…” Taecyeon nodded.

            “Nichan told me about you…I mean…” Seulong leaned closer. “That you prefer men than woman…don’t worry, we’re in the same boat…”

            “Really?”

Meanwhile…

Khun was busy greeting the guest when he finally saw Nichan.

            “Hyung…where’s Taecyeon hyung?”

            “Somewhere…he must be having fun right now…” Nichan grabbed a drink. Khun was flustered with Nichan’s answer.

            “What do you mean?”

            “I just set him up with a date…I just hope he don’t leave so soon though…” Nichan smiled. He was proud that he made a good thing introducing Taecyeon to Seulong. The guy need something to move on and Seulong was the perfect match for him.

Khun’s throat went dry at the mention of the word date. His date was me, not some random guy that Nichan knew. He made his way and tried to find Taecyeon.

Back to Taecyeon and Seulong…

The two was still talking at the backyard and it seems their conversation to flow nicely.

            “Me personally, I hate going to clubs…the place is crowded and the smell…it’s awful…” Taecyeon said.

            “Me too…Nichan always drag me there…”

            “Been there before…he could be a little demanding sometimes…”

            “Um…Taecyeon ssi…” Seulong caressed Taecyeon’s arm. “What do you say if we go out sometimes…I mean like on a date? Movies and dinner…” he pulled Taecyeon closer.

Taecyeon was about to answer when he saw Khun standing not far from them.

            “Khun ah…”

Khun watched as Seulong pulled Taecyeon closer. He knew Seulong since the guy worked with his brother and was a openly gay guy. So this is the date Nichan was talking about. Turning his heels, he walked away.

 

Sorry for not updating for so long...I've been sick and thank God I'm getting well now...I hope you guy are not mad at me....anyway, enjoy the update and I'll try to update as often as I can...

Hugs and kisses to all my loyal subbers and readers...(silent readers included ^^)

ANNYEONG!!!