Surprise

YOU AND ME
"...happy birthday to you~~" Your mom woke you up early in the morning to sing happy birthday. You opened your eyes slowly and stretched your body. "Come down, breakfast is ready!" Your mom said while closing the door behind her. Today was your birthday you would be turning 18. But today was a very special day other than your birthday. It was your first year anniversary with your boyfriend Bang Yongguk. You and him met on the first day of school 2 years ago in detention. You two got off with the right foot and liked eachother. Once you confessed your love to him, he accepted and it was the best birthday present you have ever received. You go downstairs to see your mom sitting on the table,waiting for you. "What are you doing today for your birthday sweetie?" Your mother asked while taking a sip from her hot coffee. "What am I doing today?" You thought to yourself. You shrugged and left off for school. At the entrance, you were hoping to find your boyfriend waiting for you as usual. But no one stood there. "That's weird... where is he?" You asked yourself while frowning. Inside of school, you head to your locker,hoping to see him there....no one there. You take out your phone and decide to text him. To:Yongkie From:~~~~~~~ "Where are you oppa? Are you coming to school today?? Please answer. I wuv u oppa! ;D" You close your locker and head to your first class. The lesson was bored as usual and you just wanted to get out. "What a way to spend my birthday" you said as you looked at your phone and still no reply. You frowned and started to get worried. So decided to text him again. To:Yongkie From:~~~~~ Oppa are you sick?? =( why aren't you answering me??? Please text me when you can. I wuv u oppa ♥ **after school** Yongguk still haven' t replied to your texts. So you decided to go to his house. You get to his house and see his car parked outside of the house. You ring the door bell and waited for a reply. Then you felt a slight tap on the shoulder. You were somewhat scared because you didn't know who it was. Then, when you turned around you found a red rose with some thorns. And behind it was your sweet boyfriend. All dressed up in a suit and matching. "Happy b---" you punched him in the arm, but not hard enough; you didn't care." Why didn' t you reply to any of my texts??? You know how worried i ---" Yongguk grabbed your hand and gave you a kiss. You forgot about everything and replied to the kiss. You wrapped your arms around his neck. He picked you up high and let you go. "Don't think i have forgot about our anniversary babe" he said with a smirk. "That was today?" You asked jokingly. He grabbed your hand and gave you the rose. "So what are wr doing today?" You asked while swinging your hands in the air. " Just wait and see!" Yongguk said and gave you a deep kiss.