SooKris | Feelings

For The Love of Choi Sooyoung♥

 

SooKris

 

As Sooyoung enter the school, no one noticed her. Of course, no one will notice her. Having those eyeglasses and old fashion clothes makes her a nerd. But despite of her image, she gained two best friends, namely Hyoyeon and Yuri.

“Sooyoung!” Both Hyoyeon and Yuri shouted.

Sooyoung stop walking and she wait for her friends.

“Hey, Sooyoungie!” Hyoyeon said.

“Hello Hyoyeon, Yuri” she said and smile.

They are walking until they heard screams.

“OMG! Here’s EXO.”

“KYAAAAAAAAAAH! OMG! OMG! Kris Oppa! Marry me!”

“Luhan Oppa! You’re so handsome!”

“OMO! OMO! Kai winked at me!”

“I really don’t understand why they’re treating EXO as if they are Greek Gods!” Yuri hissed.

“Yeah right, they’re normal students. Like duh?” Hyoyeon rolled her eyes.

“Girls stop it. They might hear you.” Sooyoung whispered. And she look to EXO particularly to Kris Wu.

Yeah. She admits that she like the cold hearted guy. Everytime that she’ll meet him in the corridor, she’ll look down because he might found out that she likes him.

“Sooyoung! Choi Sooyoung!” Hyoyeon shouted.

“Oh.. Yes!?” she’s back from the reality.

Yuri looked at her. “Stop staring at Kris Wu, Sooyoung and let’s go!” Then she dragged her.

 

 

On the other side, EXO can’t make their way to their classroom because of their “fans”.

“Go to your rooms. Class will start soon.” Kris said to them in a cold tone and waked out.

“Yeah! Yeah! Go to your rooms. Now!” Luhan shoo the girls.

EXO split into groups and make their way to their class. The bell rang and the class started. The 3 girls go to their respective seats and after them, the professor came in.

“Good Mor--” the professor was cut by Luhan.

“Good Morning Miss! Sorry we’re late!” Luhan said while panting.

“Ok, go to your seats now. We’re starting.” The professor said.

“Good Morning Miss.” Tao said and bow.

Kris as usual only bow and didn’t mind to greet the professor. Sooyoung thought.

“Hello Sooyoung-ah!” “Hello Noona!” Luhan and Tao greeted her.

“Ah..H.. Hi.. Luhan-ssi and Tao-ssi.” she shyly said

Then Luhan sit beside Yuri and Tao beside Hyoyeon and greeted her friends.

Sooyoung looked down, not daring to throw glances with Kris. She’s thinking again, how she’ll survive this day because having Kris Wu besides her makes her nervous and she feels that anytime her heart will explode. She sighed.

“What’s the problem?” she heard Kris said.

She suddenly lift her head up and looked around. “Huh? Are you talking to me?” she asked and adjusted her eyeglasses.

“Who do you think am I talking to?” Kris asked.

Her eyes widen. Of course, she was shocked! Kris talked to her, even though it was a small conversation.

Cute. Kris thought.

“Ah.. Nothing.. Oh.. I- I mean.. I’ve no problem” she said stuttering and look down again.

“Ok, you said so. Pay attention. Miss said turn our book to page 8.” Kris said while looking at the front.

“Ah.. T-Thank you..” she whisper.

 

 

The bell rang, sign that the class ended and the students starts to go out from the room.

“Thank God! The class is over. I’ll die in boredom.” Yuri exaggeratedly said.

Hyoyeon nodded. “Yeah right! Class makes me sleepy. Those professors.. Their voices is like a lullaby.” and she yawned

Sooyoung just smile. “But--”

Yuri wagged her hands to stop her. “Hep! Don’t make any sermon, Sooyoungie. I know you’ll say that our professor and subjects are great if you’ll only try to listen and blah blah blah.”

She gave them how-did-you-know-can-you-read-my-mind look and tilted her head.

"Sooyoung! Remember we're best friends for 2 years so we know what you're thinking.." Hyoyeon explained to her.

"WOW.. Girls you're so great.." she said while clapping her hands. "You can read my mind." She smile.

"Oh! God!" Hyoyeon rolled her eyes. "Yuri she did it again!"

Yuri laughed. "Sooyoungie, you know what? You're so cute!" She pinched her cheeks.

"Aw.. Kwon Yuri it hurts.." she pout.

Hyoyeon stamped her foot. "NOOO! Don't do that!"

"Huh? What did I do?" she innocently asked.

"That! WAAAAAAH! You're so cute!" Hyoyeon also pinched her cheeks and Sooyoung pouted more.

 

 

Please continue doing that. You're so cute and then I'll pinch your chubby cheeks, then I'll kiss you. Kris thought while looking at Sooyoung.

"Gege!! Kris gege!" Tao whining.

"Stop it Tao! Can't you see, he's busy staring at Sooyoung-ah.." Luhan .

Kris back to himself. "I'm not staring at her. Let's go." Kris walked out from the room and Tao follow him.

Luhan chuckled. "Time will come and you'll admit that you like her.." He thought then follow his two friends.

 

 

Sooyoung saw that Kris walked out from their classroom and think what's his problem.

"Come on! Let's go! I want to sleep." Yuri said and start walking.

"Me too.." Hyoyeon follow her.

"Ah.. I'll not go home yet.." she said. "I'll go to the library to do some research."

"Oh.. Ok.. Take care Sooyoungie. See you tomorrow! Bye!" Both the girls skip from the room.

"Bye!" she waved at them.

"You know what Yuri I've a feeling that something good will happen today." Hyoyeon said.

Yuri nodded and smile.

 

 

Sooyoung make her way to the library. As usual, she's looking down and hearing some comments by her schoolmates. She continue walking until she bump on something or someone. She's not sure because her eyeglasses falls and made her vision blur.

"Ouch.. It hurts.." she touched her forehead. "Oh.. Where's my eyeglasses.." she touched the floor trying to find her eyeglasses.

Until someone help her to stand.

"Oh.. Thank you very much for the help.. Uhm.." She's trying to recognized the person but she failed.

I knew it. She's beautiful without those glasses. Kris thought and he's mezmerize by her beauty.. Her brown eyes, cute nose, chubby cheeks and pink lips.. He has this urge to kiss her. He slowly close the gap between them...

"Uhm.. Hello? Can i ask a favor? Uhm.. Can you get my eyeglasses because I can't find it.. I mean.. I can't literally see it because of my blur vision.." she said

Pabo. Of course she can't see. Kris thought.

"Uhm.. Sorry I bumped into you.." he sincerely said and handed her eyeglasses.

Because of shocked, Sooyoung look down and wasn't able to wear her eyeglasses. Kris Wu. Its Kris! OMG! She's trembling. Ok. Sooyoung calm down. Relax. It will make him think that you're weird..

"Ah.. I-I'm sorry too.. I-I'm not looking on my way.." she bow and continue looking down and step backward until she hit the wall.

Kris can't really understand why Sooyoung always looking down everytime she sees him. Is there something wrong with his face? She's the only girl that don't look at me, seriously. Kris thought. He walk to her and touched her chin to lift her head up and get her eyeglasses.

"Uhm.. Uhm.. Kris-ssi... W-What are you doing? Give me back my eyeglasses.." she stuttered.

"No. Call me Oppa." Kris said.

She blinked her eyes and shook her head. Is she dreaming? Why Kris will make her call him Oppa? So she pinched herself.

Kris chuckled. "You're not dreaming, Sooyoungie.." He tucked her hair and put her eyeglasses. "You know you're beautiful without those glasses.." He added.

She blushed. Her heart beat rapidly and do some flip flops. He's centimeters away from my face. She can't believed on what's happening. So she look down again but Kris stop her.

"Please Sooyoungie look at me... Isn't it obvious? I like you.."He said straitly into her eyes.

Sooyoung feel her heart will explode anytime.. Kris Wu just confessed to her! But on the other side of her mind.. No! Of course he was joking! What makes you think that he likes you! You're not even his type for goodness sake!

Oh God.. What am I gonna do now? She thought. "Please Kris-ssi don't make a joke.." She tried to escape from Kris but he trapped her by his arms.

She was stunned. Their faces are so close. Kris stared at her. "You don't believe at me, do you? I'll prove to you that I'm telling the truth.." Kris hold her hand and drag her outside.

She blushed. "Kris-ssi W-Where are we going?" Kris don't answer her.

They stop in the middle of school grounds. He look around and cough, loud enough to hear. Their schoolmates suddenly look at them and half of them gasped.

"OMG! Why Kris Oppa is with that nerd!?"

"How dare she hold Kris hand!"

Sooyoung shyly look down and tried to pull her hand back but Kris held her hand tightly and squeezed it.

"This girl right here. I like her. I really like Choi Sooyoung!" Kris shouted and everybody was shocked specially Sooyoung.

He.. He likes me..!? Her heart beat faster. Is this for real!? Yes! Her mind and heart says. But she heard some rude comments from their schoolmates so she look down and almost teary eyed.

Kris lifted her head. "Don't mind them." And he wipe her tears that escaped from her eyes. "Choi Sooyoung, are you listening to me? Do you like me also?" She only nodded. Kris smile and hug her.

They heard someone is clapping and because of this Sooyoung back to reality and she pull away from the hug.

Luhan made his way to them. "Yes! Finally the great Kris Wu confessed!" Then the rest of EXO came and make high five with Kris.

"Noonaaaa! Welcome to the family!" Tao hug her.

She tilted her head. "Family..?" she asked.

Tao nodded. "Yes! A family! Whoever EXO likes we consider them as a family, am I right?"

"Ne~!" EXO answered.

She blushed. "Oh.." Tao hug her again.

"Tao stop hugging her! I'm the only one who has the right to hug her because she's my girlfriend." Kris whined.

"What!? Girlfriend?" she asked. "Court me first!" she said.

Tao stick his tongue out to Kris. "Aish~ this kid!" Kris glared at him.

“Noona! Noona! You’re so cute.” Sehun said and pinched her cheeks.

“Aw.. It hurts..” she pout.

“Noona! Kyeopta!!” Tao hug her again.

“You’re cute too, Sehun and Tao.” She smile and patted their heads.

“Noona I’m not cute! I’m manly!” Tao said.

She pinched Tao’s cheeks. “No! You’re cute! You look like panda! ”

“And you look like bear” Tao said.

Kris look at them and he’s jealous. “Stop it Tao! Leave her alone!” Kris hold her hand and drag her outside the school.

“Bye~!” EXO shouted.

“Bye!” she answered.

Sooyoung stop walking. “Stop dragging me Kris-ssi!”

Kris look at her. “I said, call me Oppa.”

She shook her head. “I don’t want.”

“Aish~ You’re so stubborn. Let’s go!” Kris continue dragging her and they stop at the park.

Sooyoung eyes sparks. “WOW..” she run into swings.

Psh. Childish but cute. Kris thought and follow her.

“Do you want me to push it?” Kris asked her.

“Yes Kris Oppa!” she answered but suddenly realize what she said so she covered .

Kris smirk then smile. “Ok. Sooyoungie..”

 

 

After playing like a kids they walk around the park and sit at the bench. Sooyoung look down and play with her fingers. She’s nervous at the same time happy because Kris also like her, for real..

“Sooyoungie..” she heard Kris calling her so she lifted her head up and….

He kissed her lips. Sooyoung eyes widen. He kissed her! He stole my first kiss! Kris broke the kiss and pull away.

Her face is like a tomato. “YAH! Why did you do that!?” she tried to push Kris but he hug her.

“I don’t regret doing that Sooyoungie..” He her hair. “If I have a chance I’ll do that again..” he said.

“ert!” she tried to push him again but he hug her tightly.

Kris faced her and pressed his forehead to her. “Can you be my girlfriend, Choi Sooyoung?” he asked while staring at her.

She looked away and thinks for a second. “Hmm.. Court me first! ” she said and stick her tongue out.

Kris scratched his head. “Do I really need to do that?” he asked.

Sooyoung just smile and nodded. She can’t wait for tomorrow to tell Hyoyeon and Yuri what happened today but she didn’t know that the two girls are squealing like fangirls in some corner of the park.

 

 

 

********************************

A/N

Ok failed? LOL My first fanfic ever :)

OMG I'm sorry for the late update and sorry my english grammar .. :(

Thank you for the comments/request and subscriptions :) I really appreciated it <3

Next will be SooHan and then SooHun (There's too much request for these couples HAHA)