Mysterious flower

poisoned flower

Tiffany was sitting on her sofa. Today is Sunday. There wasn't any class today.

"hmm.. It's better to watch TV than getting bored" Tiffany said and the TV.

she turned the channel to KBS. On the channel was a horror movie. The title is 'mysterious flower', it's about a legendary blue rose, legend said it has dark power, and anyone who smell or look at it will get a sickness that couldn't be cured by any potion or medicine. The beautiful blue rose shone at the full moon where the werewolfs has risen. They say that it was protected by Cerberus, a three headed dog. The flower belongs to an old woman who lived in the woods. Nobody knows where exactly who she is and where she actually lived, because no one dared to talk to her. Not so long the old woman and her pet, cerberus, disappeared. The flower hasn't been seen since then, but it's... 

 

Tiffany's eyes was really glued on the TV that she forgot that she have to practice dancing with her friends today. Not so long Yoona called her. 

"Yoboseyo? Yoona-ya, waeyo?" Tiffany asked.

"Tiffany!! Don't rembember that we have to practice dancing today??" Yoona yelled.

"oh yeah... When?" Tiffany asked.

"next year" Yoona said, "RIGHT NOW!!!" Yoona yelled.

"oh.. Mianhae.. I'll be there in five minutes, ok?" Tiffany said. "Palli! Be quick!" Yoona said and hung up the call. 'Wow.. Yoona's like a witch when she's mad' Tiffany thought.