~ * WHAT?! * ~

☆ Boys Over Flowers ❥ ♚ Teen Top Edition ♚ ☆

>>So Ji's POV<<

"Ani. Ani. Ani. You cannot do this to yourself! Do you know there are many people here who care about you and that really love you? You cannot just back away and commit suicide! They really want you to be here with them and I know for a fact that committing suicide is NOT the answer!", I was panicking and tried to show additional support to the suicidal boy.

"I just-" He kept debating with me.

"Aishh~ I j-just nothing! I want you to get back down here before you cause even more harm! Come on." Step by step, I went closer to the guy who was nearly a centimeter from meeting his head to the ground from the high building. He tried walking towards me, but with the slippery pavement, he slipped and almost fell. 

"Ahh~" he cried, but luckily I had caught him by his collar in time. My heart skipped many beats for a while before going back to its normal pattern. 

~~~~~Days Passed By~~~~~~

News articles were apparently written about me being as a life savor. I wasn't very amused or proud. I just had to do what I had to do. It was a typical high school day for a junior like me until I went home......

"WHAT?!", I yelled. This cannot be happening! Why can't I stay at my old school? It was perfect the way it is! 

"Miss Lee, we really hope you will consider this opportunity to transfer on over to 'Shinhwa Academy'." He looked like a butler of some sort and yet he's here to give me this news!

"GET OUT!!!!", I was frustrated. I didn't know why, but something told me to refuse this opportunity.

"Ahhh~ Mister Butler Sir, please give our daughter some time to think. She's a bit -whispers- crazy today." My mom was always like this. Everytime a big, RICH opportunity comes, she always makes a big deal out of it. What about me? What if I don't want to go? The fancy person scurried off politely and all I could do was rant.

"BUT MOM I DON'T WANT TO GO!" 

"WELL NIEL IS DOING FINE AT THAT SCHOOL! TELL HER NIEL!"

"DON'T GO SO JI! DON'T GO!", My hyung warned me. He looked concerned and shocked at the same time. His right eye even twitched! And when that happens, everyone in the family know something bad happened.

"AISHHH~ WHAT DO YOU KNOW?.....YOU'RE GOING TO THAT SCHOOL SO JI!"

"NO I'M NOT!"

"YES YOU ARE!"

"NO I'M NOT!"

>>Niel's POV<<

Man I hope So Ji wins this battle....

>>So Ji's POV<<

"YES YOU ARE!"

"NO I'M NOT!"

"JI-HOON, TELL HER!"

"Sweetheart, I think this will be a very good chance for you and I think you should reconsider your options."

"UGHHHHHHHH! I'M LEAVING!" I slung my backpack over my right shoulder and reached for the door knob, almost twisting it 180 degrees until...

My mom grabbed my wrist in anger and quickly twirled me around. "WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING MISSY?!"

"TO CHANGJO'S APARTMENT!" I shook off her grip and walked off to my next door neighbor.

*Ding Dong*

The bell rang inside the house.  He better be in there. I tapped my foot to the rhythm of the music inside and waited impatiently outside his door.

"Hey where the- AHHHHHH~" The door slammed open as I saw a bare chested Changjo. Not a shock really. He took notice of me and his bare chest and quickly covered his chest with his hands as quickly as possible. 

"Not in the mood!" I pushed him aside and immediately came inside his apartment without permission in search of some snacks.

I came across some chips and soda that were left on the kitchen counter. I stole them and ate away with an angry expression on my face while watching Spongebob on the couch.

"So are you going to tell me what happened or do I have to guess?" He chuckled scooting on over to me with a spot on the couch.

"I-I....M-me.....Sh-Shinhwa....A-Academy...." I mumbled while continuously taking bites of chips into my mouth.

"WHAT?! THE SHINHWA ACADEMY?!" 

"Yeah....why?" 

"I-I....."

"Hey! Aren't you supposed to be on a diet? Yet you have chips and snacks in this apartment! I caught you now, Changjo hehehe~" I bickered at him while crunching through chips.

"Okay. Okay. You caught me!" He raised his hands in the air as if he was surrendering to me. All I could do was laugh then and there. 

>>Changjo's POV<<

Her laugh, her smile, her being happy just makes me feel on top of this world. She's so adorable. I can't believe I haven't told her I had a crush on her yet after all these years. I couldn't help, but say, "Wahhhh~ So Ji....stop laughing.....you look......cute....."

"Weyo?!" She looked at me oddly.

"Cutely funny!" I continued laughing. Phew! So close!

"Yahhhhh~" I felt multiple hits along my chest as it became red. I looked up to see her expression, but all I saw was her cute blushing red face. I just can't take it in anymore! I have to tell her...

"S-So Ji?"

"Yeah?"

"I have something to say....."

"Well spill it out!"

"Okay okay! I-I......"

--------------------------

[A/N]: Sorry it was short, but I hope you liked this chapter even though it's boring..... -.-