Teach Me How to be Cute!

Ta-dah! It's (the true) BAP!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Pairing - Kim Him Chan x Choi Jun Hong (ZELO)

Title - Teach Me How to be Cute!

Choi Jun Hong (ZELO) had noticed lately that Babys loved cuteness, aegyo and cutie player. So, to learn how to be cute he turns to the expert of the group, Kim Him Chan.

 

 

- Author's POV

"Channiee hyuung!" Zelo called from the shared bedroom.

He sat on the bed, his long legs crossed as if he was in school. Puffing his cheeks unconciously as his patience wore thin.

"Hurry up! I need to ask you something, really, really, reaally important!" He frowned as he soon heard his hyung's light steps approach the door, turning the knob slowly.

"Yeah Junhongie?" He peeked in between the tiny opening he opened for himself before stepping in to walk towards his maknae. 

"Hyung babys like aegyo and cute stuff right?" He asked, looking towards his pretty-faced hyung.

Himchan sat beside the taller male and patted his knee.

"Yeah, why do you ask? Do you want to do some f--"

"Teach me how to be cute!" The maknae shameless begged. His face, which is usually milky and white had soon flushed crimson.

There was a moment of silence before Himchan had burst into laughter. It wasn't that he didn't believe in his maknae. It was that the sudden proposal cracked him like an egg.

 

"Okay! Master of Aegyo, Kim Him Chan will teach you," said the 'master' with a grin. "You do know what aegyo means right?"

The younger shook his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter