the first chapter of my wild story

amber came to my state

one time amber liu came to alabama and i saw her because i was at her concernt then i went to the bathroom and said "hi amber" she thought that was really charming cool and said "hey lil mama whats poppin" and i replied "oh nothing much i am washing my hands" she said "cool"

amber is so hot i will get that out of the way first. i was trippin' but tryna play it cool.

"amber when the concert is over i've prepared carrot cake. i'm sorry if you dont like carrot cake, but thats my favorite."

she said

"hmm... well i'm sorry isabel but i do not like carrot cake but i would eat it for you if i can eat it out of your mouth"

"but amber it'll be sogg-"

"SHHH!!!!" i was so shocked. amber put her finger over my lip in winked.

it was very quiet for two seconds before she walked out.

i was stunned. 

 

after the show which was so hot cos everyone was dancing to jay z's new album, yeezus, and they were grinding all over each other. 

but i felt very angry when krystal started doing booty drops on amber but amber said "sorry krystal but isabel is my new girl" i was so happy because i love amber."

 

that night amber came to my house

"hi amber how do you know where i live"

amber didnt say much but instead walked over to the carrot cake.

"is this it"

"yes"

"let me see how good this stuff really is"

"ok amber"

"i like it" i was filled with joy because amber liked my cake. it was not really my cake, to be honest, i had bought it from publix. i would not tell amber that. i would not tell her publix has good cakes. Never.

 

amber made her way across my kitchen. she softly grabbed my face

"amber you're so cool"

"it's okay isabel. dont be nervous"

"i wasnt really nervous i was just sayin-"

i was cut off by a really cool kiss.

she tasted like carrot cake and i was in carrot cake heaven.

she dropped to her knee

i was so worried

"AMBER?!?!"

"its ok isabel. please calm down. i was just proposing."

"OMO!!!!" i said even though we werent speaking korean, and disregarding the fact that i dont even know korean.

my mom peaked out of her room.

"isabel thats really racist because you don't even take the time to learn korean yet you take key phrases from the language"

"sorry mom but could you go back inside"

"sure honey"

i giggled, embarrassed. i was tickled pink. or maybe you would say stabbed red. my face was red as blood.

my face was blood.

blood slowly rushed down my eyes and my head started spinning i'm just kidding thats a joke.

anyway

amber said "isabel is so kawaii when she blushes" i giggled again even though i dont think amber speaks japanese. 

"will you marry me" she asked and of course i said yes. she brought me to the bed room and we got to our underwear and 

we did not do what you think but instead we played dress up games on my favorite dressup game site.

"look how kawaii i made you" i told her.

she said

"omo so kawaii"

"amber i am so arigotoful"

"i love you isabel"

we leaned in to kiss but i backed away.

 "you know you look just like a llama in real life. i can see why they call you llama."

but then i realized!!

this was not amber!!

this was a SCANDAL produced by a llama i was so shocked, so embarrassed.

i shut off the computer. i cant believe i played dress up games with this llama. im so disgusted, giving myself to this poser

"you need to go dont let the door hit you" i said staring at the llama

"its too late i love you you're stuck with a llama"

"u disgust me" i told it

 

i called amber and told her about the whole thing.

"u shouldve known silly......i love carrot cake"

i was so glad she loved carrot cake.