Crashing on earth

Enemy blood

 

The b.a.p based alien girl group EXID04's spaceship has busted...during a battle with a rival planet...and coincidentally...on earth! They are currently unconscious on an unknown land..
 
Yeehi(based on yongguk):ahhh...I can't see anything...I have to find the other members and look for the spaceship!! If I had my super power..it would be easier!! Curse that Exoto!!
 
Yanglee(based on youngjae): Yeehi Unnie!!! You are finally awake!!Where are we?? This place is soo strange.
 
Yeehi: urgghhh!! shut up and let me think!...wait...first help me find the others...I can't see anything...
 
Yanglee: Oh...well they are just infront of you..unconscious...and Chelly(based on Zelo) is even glowing!!
 
Yeehi: In that case...WE HAVE TO FIND THE SPACESHIP AND GET OUT OF HERE!!!!
 
Yanglee: aww *pouts* it's the first time we came to earth...we can't go away now...
 
Yeehi: wait..what...EARTH???? we might get discovered!!! No!! LET'S GO NOW!!!
 
Yanglee: But how? We are human formed..no one will know..
 
Yeehi: Urrgghh..how r U the smart one? U forgot about Chelly? She becomes blue and glows at night...and what about the SPACESHIP? Someone will definately see it!!
 
Yanglee: All we have to do is hide Chelly at night...and i tracked the spaceship with my mind...its deep down inside an ocean....
 
Yeehi: I..g..guess..its n..not a bad idea...But what about Exoto??
 
Yanglee: Well..it would be a good revenge for u...he took your powers away...
 
Yeehi: You're right!! We are staying for a few days!! *evil smile *
 
Yanglee: ok but first we have to wake the others up...then transform ourselves!!
 
Yeehi: transform? But why? Exoto told us that we had human forms.
 
Yanglee: we do but only our base forms...humans dont wear the same clothes and accesories as us!!!
 
Yeehi: Oh!
 
 
So yeehi and yanglee wake the others up and explain them the plan!! Everyone agrees...bcoz Exoto gives them too much pressure (like b.a.p) and they also want to meet the people they were based on....which means B.A.P!