it's like always ~

~ Like always ~

[Donghae's POV]

 

There she was. This beautiful girl running down the hallway. "Sorry .- I'm sorry. - Excuse me." she's runnig and running - In my direction. And there she stood right infront of me. "Sorry Hae. Uhm. . . Can you tell your parents that we can't come tonight for dinner ? My aunt and uncle are coming from America. They called us today at breakfast. Can you believe it?" she started to cheer and jumped up and down. "I can't believe that I'm going to see them again after god knows how many years." Her beautiful eyes. Her breathtaking smile. Her angelic voice. . . Her blond curly hair bouncing up and down her shoulder while she's junping. I want to see her bouncing on my . . .

YAH ! STOP BEING A ERT, DONGHAE ! SHE'S YOUR BEST FRIEND ! My best friend - and I'm in love with her. .  badly in love. "Hae ? Oppa ~" I was lost in my thoughts again. Snipping with her fingers infront of my face she pouted. How much I want to kiss her pouting lips. "Ah yeah. I'll tell them." I said, smiling. She just smiled back. Like always. "Let's go, I bet you want to skip first period but noooo chance." She grabbed my hand and ran to our classroom while dragging me with. Like always.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Now. After school. At home. Thinking. 

Should I confess to her ? I saw a few boys staring at her like little devils. Ok, I admit it, I also look at her like that. BUT I HAVE A REASON ! You know what ? My heart is racing everytime I see her. Everytime I look at her face Everytime I hear her beautiful voice.         Yeah, I know I sound cheesy and like a little but what can I do ? I'm madly in love with her for already 4 years. We're childhood friends and best friends since we pooped in our diapers. Nobody knows her better than me. Nobody ! She's trusting only me. When her ex-boyfriend Jay Park broke up she ran to me and told me everything. She could told that to her bestie Kim Taeyeon but instead of her she choose me. She cried on my shoulder the whole night and it broke my heart to see her like that. All I wanted to do was punching the face of this so-called-awesome Jay Park. How could he hurt an angel? My angel ! How ?

It took a lot of time to make a plan how to confess to her. Now I had a plan. I'm walking down the street and stopped near her house. A guitar on my back. Tiptoeing, I went behinf their house in their garden and took a deep beath. No it was time.

Jung Jessica. I'm going to make you mine. 

 

"Yoboseyo ?" she answered. I just called her cause I really don't know how to make her come outside to her balcony. Her room was oon second floor and yeah, she has a balcony. "Go outside. Ehh ~ I mean. . . damn. ." She giggled "Is everthing ok, Oppa ?" - "Just go to your balcony" I quickly hung up before she could notice that I'm so nervous.

It was already dark and I stood there with my guitar, looking up to her balcony and waiting until she came. Finally she was there. Her hair up in a messy bun while wearing casual clothes but she still was beautiful like always.

Her eyes were wide open as she saw me "H-Hae. . Donghae what are you doing here ?"   I smiled at her reaction, didn't she expect me to do that someday ? I closed my eyes, took a deep breath again and started to play guitar and singing at the same time

 

[No one's POV]

 

You are completely beautiful

I just can’t live without you, girl
You are completely beautiful
I just can’t be without you, girl

I think of what we were like when I first met you
Your bashful smile, your shy words, your cold hands
I thought of you every day

I couldn’t do anything (almost going crazy)                                                              

Her eyes were a bit teary right now. Nobody done something like this for her before. She could hear her heart hittting against her chest. She knew that she had feelings for him she she was never sure of that. She looked down at him. He was concentrated on singing. His voice was beautiful. 

Unable to turn my gaze away
Like a fool, I could only lose myself in you
I want to walk together with you for a lifetime
I will protect you, I love you, oh love

Cause you are so beautiful
Let me gasp against your lips, to say this phrase, “I love you”
Cause you are so beautiful
Just stay by my side (you belong only to me)

And now she was sure. Her feelings for Donghae were real. Who knew that friendship can turn to love ? Even if he hadn't say something like this right now, she was pretty sure what he was going to do. She waited for this moment more than 2 years. She felt in love with him when they were in a theme park and she sprained her ankle. He took care of her more than he needed. 

 

My beautiful, my beautiful, oh oh

 

It’s fine if time stops like this; it’s fine if we grow old
I love you, I love you, thank you, thank you
Occasionally, when there is a quarrel
I will cry as I kiss your lips

Cause you are so beautiful
Let me gasp against your lips, to say this phrase, “I love you”
Cause you are so beautiful

Just stay by my side (you belong only to me) 

DaDaDaaaaaam. .  He started to stutter. It can't be true. This really can't be true. "Ehh. . Uhm ~ " He mentally slapped himself for that. He forgot the lyrics of his own composed song. "Ah yeah, Sica ? " He was still nervous. "Hehe, I was going to sing more but I forgot the lyrics " - smiling like a idiot he rubbed the back of his neck shyly. Jessica could only giggle. "Pabo. But. . what does this all mean ?" Oh of course she knew what's going on but she wanted to hear it from him but then . . 
 

"OH GOD DONGHAE, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE ?! " It was Jessica's mom - as expected. Jessica knew this would happen. "Oh dear, don't stand there outside in this cold night. Come in, Palli Palli. " Her mother hissed him. She was always like that to him but he didn't mind, somehow he liked it to have a caring aunt. She treated him like his own son. He was a part of the Jung family.

After aunty pushed him inside, he saw a woman and a man sitting on the couch, between them a little girl. "Ah Donghae, nice to see you again" Jessica's father stood up and patted his shoulder with a big smile on his face. "Guys, this is Donghae. He's like our own son" He introduced Donghae and bowed as a greeting. 

Mrs. Jung came closer to Donghae from behind and told him that they are their relatives from America as she placed her hand on his shoulder. "AUNTY ! IS THAT THE GUY UNNIE AND YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT ?" The little girl nearly yelled that and Mrs. Jung pointed her index finger on her own lips to show a 'shhh'. The little girl covered . Donghae was blushing hardly right now. Mr. Jung couldn't hold back and laughed while Mrs. Jung whispered in Donghae's ear that he should go upstair. "Go and make her your property. She's safe with you." Of course her parents knew about it, Donghae asked them for their permission to have and love Jessica. A real Gentleman.

As he stepped to the stairs he saw Jessica coming down. No, she was running. Like always. Both stopped as they saw each other. Now she stood there and was red like a tomato. "Oh, hehe . . . Hey Donghae"  The two were smiling widely and all of a sudden the little girl spoke. "Unnie, I think Oppa is going to confess now" she said, clapping her hands together. 

Donghae couldn't take this anymore. He was so embarrassed. Within a few seconds he grabbed Jessicas hand and rushed to the garden. She still smiled but then she noticed that his hands were covered Fisweat. Finally he let go of her hand and turned to face her. So he spoke.      "Jessica . . We're best friends since forever and. . . I-I fell in love with you" after this statement he looked straight in her eyes. His eyes are mesmerizing. "I really don't know how to explain this. I love it how your eyes sparkle in the light. I love it when you smell so good. Hehe you smell like a ice princess" He chuckled and looked at his feets. "When I look at you, it's like the whole world would stop just for me to look at you for a bit more.

Jung Jessica. . would you be my girlfriend ?"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The bell rang. Jessica grabbed Donghae's hand and dragged him into the classroom. They're late. Like always.  Luckily the teacher haven't noticed them and they sat down on their seats. "Pabo, I told you to wake up earlier. See ? We're again late" she puffed her cheeks and pouted. "I wanted to dream a bit more about you, babe" he said while grinning from ear to ear. Jessica blushed and she placed a peck on her lips. He pecked her lips everytime she blushed. Like always. 

What a cute couple.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Finally I'm done *___* After god knows how many errors it finally uploadet it. ITS DONE Q_Q Yeah, I know it's not good but I'm working on it. It's my very first fanfiction and I'm giving my best q.q for you guys to know, I'm a hardcore HaeSica - Shipper XDDDD
And sorry, I know my english is bad - it's not my first language. Actually it's my third. I hope it's worth to read it, if not. . . sorry for making you waste your time T__T

xoxo (HEHEHEHEHE EXO <3) mayo-x3