Chapter 1

Power of love

On summer 2012............

Hi. welcome to fashion show of our company today. Thanks for your attendance. And now is performances from models in our company. In the performances, there are so much cameo, reporter and others attended there.

 

Finally of performances, let's greet a designer of our company . Mrs Park Shin Hye ............. MC shout. and everyone's claping to greet her. She's in a blue skirt. Her eyes, her smile is so beautiful. She is so perfect in that skirt. 

Park Shin Hye. Park Min Woo's daughter and she is a disigner about fashion. She is sole heir later. Boys always want to be her boyfriend but  they didn't know that Shinhye had had a boy friend. 

......................................................

She is she is on the way to her car and suddenly her moblie is ringing. 

Shinhye: Yeoboseyo!!!! 

Annyeong! hmmmm. what are you doing? , man said

Shinhye: I'm on the way to my car, kkkkk

OH, Shinhye ya! You're so beautiful today!!!!!!, man said

kkkk, Gomawo!!!.

Suddenly she is looking for something and finally she saw a man standing in front of her. 

Yong....Yonghwa!!!! she whisper and run fast to hug him. They hug each other and their hug is so tightly. 

Flashback. 

In Yonghwa's apartments

Yonghwa: Shinhye yar!!! i will go to abroad for 1 week. so will you miss me? 

Shinhye: so you can't attend in performance?  she pouted....

Yonghwa: Mianhe! but i promise, when i'm back. i will spend time on you more, ok? 

Shinhye: Yong! it's ok. but you have to take care of yourself. arasseo?  

Yonghwa: arasseo!!!!! kkkk. Saranghe!

Shinhye: nado.

then their lip met each other, they shared sweet moment together in that night.

End of Flashback 

 

Shinhye: Bogoshipo!!!!! she's saying in her tear. 

Yonghwa: i miss you more!!!!, he smile

They talk to each other in their hug..................

..........................................................

Now they're inside in a restaurant, they eat and talk to each other.

Yonghwa: Shin yah! i want to introduce you with my grandfather next weekend. 

While Shinhye just seeing Yonghwa and she don't know have to say what 

Yonghwa: waeyo? you don't want? 

Shinhye: aniyo. because we just love each other for 1 year. is it too early to meet your grandfather? i'm afraid.  

Yonghwa: just 1 year. But it's too full to we understand each other. I'm here, don't be afraid. will you go with me? 

Shinhye: Uhmm. She nod and smile..... 

.......................................

In front of her house. 

Shinhye: gomawo!!!! but i have to into home. Be careful! Good night!

Yonghwa: See you this weekend! Good night! then he kissed on her forehead. 

 

 

Yonghwa's POV 

I'm on way to get home and suddenly i remember i need to call my grandfather and say him know about our meet this weekend

Yonghwa: Haraboji. I'm YongHwa. Do you remember i have said you that i have a girlfriend? i want to introduce her with you this weekend. 

Haraboji: arasso, arasso. hahaha. 

My grandfather, he's 70 years old. Although he's grumpy but he is one who look after me , love me after father and my mother died for a accident. 

 

Shinhye's POV

Omma, appa: i'm got home. Shinhye shouted

Omma: aigoo, my daughter was got home. how is your job today? is it good? 

Shinhye: nae, it's good. but where's appa?

Omma: he's in room. she say and smile. 

Then, me and my mother talked to each other about our meeting this weekend. Finally my mother accepted and allowed me go to there with Yonghwa. But i'm really afraid. I'm in my bedroom now, i'm worried and want to know he's got home or not? 

I'm starting call him and lucky he picked up

Yong ah! have you got home yet? 

Yes, just get home, kkkkk. . but why don't you sleep now? Yong said

I missed you and i'm worried, want to know you're get home or not? kkkk.

Don't worry. it won't have anything happen to me. kkk. you should go to bed now. it won't be good for her health if you sleep late. Yong said

Arasso, you too. Good night!.  

Aigoo, i have just talk to him, but now i miss him so bad.......... I took the bear which Yonghwa given me, i huged it and start close my eyes