001

No Matter What Happens

After placing your shoes neatly beside the carpet, you ran into the kitchen. "Appa, I'm back!" you called out. Whenever you reached home in the evening, you would always find your appa in the kitchen cooking dinner.

 

Your appa was a man around his forties. He was a healthy man who always went jogging almost everyday. "Ayo waddup, Hyo Min!" your appa greeted you cheerfully. He was the type of person who thought of himself as a teenager like you. That was one of the reasons why you loved your appa. You wouldn't feel lonely in the house, even if you had no mother.

 

"Dinner's ready!" Your appa placed the food on the dining table. "Neh." You placed your bag on the couch before you went into the kitchen and took a seat opposite your appa. "Hyo Min-ah, how was school today?" your appa asked as he picked up his chop-sticks. "Cool, as usual. Nothing really happens," you shrugged. The both of you ate in silence until your appa spoke up.

 

"Hyo Min-ah, appa wants to tell you something," your appa said. "Bwoh?" you asked. Your appa cleared his throat.

 

"We... Are moving to a bigger and more spacious house in a week," your appa nervously said. "That's cool!" you exclaimed. You had always dreamt of living in a larger house. "But Hyo Min-ah, you will be going to a new school..." your appa continued. Your face fell. You had lots of friends and you didn't want to leave.

 

You turned to your appa with a worried look. "I know, you are going to leave your friends. I miss them coming to our house too, Hyo Min. They can still visit us any time they want. The new house is not far away from here though," your appa smiled sadly. You sighed. "I guess there's no arguing with you..." Your appa smiled. "Thank you." He gave you a kiss on the cheek before he continued to eat.

 

You quickly finished your dinner and ran up to your room.

-------------------------

Hehe, I'm anonymous is online.

Waddup, weirdo here  is online.

You smiled as you logged in to your account, "Waddup, weirdo here". It was an internet chat account. You get to talk with all kinds of random epople around the world. But a few months ago, this mysterious stranger added you. As days passed, you two got close without even knowing each other's name.

 

Hehe, I'm anonymous started a conversation with you.

 

Hehe, I'm anonymous: Heyya, friend! How was school today?

Waddup, weirdo here: Cool and boring as usual. You? XD

Hehe , I'm anonymous: Fine and a bit stressful...

Waddup, weirdo here: Aww... I'm sad...  :(

Hehe, I'm anonymous: Why? Don't be sad! Lemme cheer you up! :)

Waddup, weirdo here: I'm moving house... But that also means going to a new school with lots and lots of strangers. Friend, help meeeee T~T

Hehe, I'm anonymous: Aww... That's sad... :( But hey, cheer up! You could always hang out with your friends after school  :)

Waddup, weirdo here: -sighs- Yeah, I guess... Hope I meet lots of new friends!  :)

Hehe, I'm anonymous: Good luck, my friend! :)  Did you know that I shoved a bottle up my friend's ?

Waddup, weirdo here: WHAT?!?! Friend, what?! You actually shoved a bottle up your friend's ?!?! Omo. I'm laughing so hard right now.

Hehe, I'm anonymous: Yay! I made you laugh! ><

Waddup, weirdo here: Wait... So that was a joke you made for making me laugh? You're good at making this kind of jokes. I'm still laughing! XD

Hehe, I'm anonymous: Aww, I'm sorry.But hey, at least I managed to cheer you up! :)

Waddup, weirdo here: Hehe. Right. Thanks, friend! :) <3

Hehe, I'm anonymous: You're welcome. Always here for you because I care for you. :)

Waddup, weirdo here: Cheesy, friend.

Hehe, I'm anonymous: I'm always like that. -giggles and winks-

Waddup, weirdo here: ...

---------------------------

"YOU'RE WHAT?!"

Min Ah and Haerye practically screamed. "Ssh. Geez, you two are so loud sometimes," you said as the three of you sat down. It was lunch time and the three of you went for lunch in the school cafeteria as usual. "Are you sure?" Min Ah asked. You sighed and nodded. You ahd told your two bestfriends that you were going to be away from them.

 

"Aww, that's sad... But we can always hang out at the usual cafe outside school together!" Haerye smiled. You gasped and nodded. "Why didn't I think of that?!" "You never think," Min Ah said. "Hyo Min-ah, I'm going to miss you!" Haerye pouted. "I'm going to miss you too..." you mumbled as you rested your head on her shoulder. Min Ah chuckled.

 

It feels so good knowing that you have great friends.

-------------------------

 

a short update! so sorry. :( *bows* i'm busy with graduation exam nowadays but i'll try my best to update more often. i promise!

graduation is coming!!!  XD

oops. i hid the chapter but i actually typed it two days ago.. sorry! XD

please subscribe and comment! :)

thank you. :)

Happy_Virus_exo