Chapter 2

He found Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2. NUMBER ONE RULE TO DRESS SHOPPING: NO WATER FIGHTS



I got away with only a small punishment for turning Victoria's hair orange. No outdoor activities for a week, besides one day to find a dress for the dance. You'd think Principal Kim would've just banned me from the dance, but sadly she said that it was compulsory for all students to go. Damn.

'Let's go into this shop! It's supposed to be really good!' Seohyun suggested and dragged us into the elegant room. Ball gowns hung on gold racks, all different colors and shapes. I slowly etched away from them, and Yoona laughed.

'Come on, Dara, let's find you a dress.' She cooed and began to drag me to a rack. I yanked my arm away from her.

'You go ahead, I'm just gonna-'

'Nope, sorry Tokki, you're not getting out of this.' Bom giggled. 'How about this one?'

She held up a fancy blue gown and I wrinkled my nose. Too noticeable. I don't want to look so... easy.

 

'No way.' Bom huffed and stomped off. Sigh. She can be such a drama queen at times.

 



'I'VE FOUND THE ONE!' Seohyun screamed. She held up a ball gown that would definitely get Jiyong's attention. It was a dark, seductive red with a plunging neckline. 


'Damn, girl, you really want this guy.' Yoona observed.

 

'Hell yeah,' Bom agreed. I rolled my eyes.


'Principal Kim probably won't let you in if you wear that.' I informed her, looking carelessly through the dresses.

'Daddy will make her,' Seohyun said stubbornly. I laughed. Did I mention that she's rich? Like, billionaire rich?

'I'd buy it, if you really want his attention.' Bom decided and we all nodded in agreement.

'Agreed.'

'I'm going to go try it on!' Seohyun squealed and sprinted to the changing rooms.

The rest of us kept looking.

'How about this one, Tokki?' Bommie suggested. She held out a bright red dress and I shook my head.

'Seohyun's wearing a red dress, remember?'

'Oh, right...' she began looking again. I gave up and sat on a comfy chair in the corner. Sigh. This is the life...

No wonder these things are called the 'husband's chairs'! If I had a shopping-addicted wife I'd practically live on this thing. Of course, I don't have a shopping-addicted wife. But I do have shopping-addicted friends, so I have a right to sit on a 'husband's chair'.

Bom got more and more frustrated while Yoona just cruised around. I knew that she wanted a blue dress, to match her darkish brown eyes, and surprisingly there weren't many dark blue dresses in this shop. Suddenly, Yoona squealed. 

She carefully took out a dark blue gown. It was a simple strapless dress..

 

'It's pretty,' I decided.


'Simple, but pretty,' Bom agreed.

'I like it,' Yoona decided and walked off to the change rooms. This leaves only Bom and me to find our dresses.

'This is hopeless,' Bom moaned. 'None of these dresses are what I'm looking for!'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter