You change my life

all my love is for you

[AN: while reading, i recommended you guys to listen to girls Generation all my love is for you(if you have the song)]

 

Donghae was sitting on a bench when suddenly he saw Yoona walking to her class. He stared at her and followed her. Yoona sat on a chair with Jessica and Taeyeon. Donghae approach Yoona and sit beside her. "Hi" Donghae smiled. Yoona just rolled her eyes. "Can i just take a picture of you?" Donghae asked. "Yah! Do you think i'm a celebrity or what? And, i already have a BOYFRIEND" Yoona said sarastically and glared at him. "Common Yoona let's just leave the poor guy alone" Jessica said. "Ne, Yoong. He doesn't compare to Taecyeon oppa" Taeyeon added. "You're right guys. Let's just go somewhere else" Yoona agreed and left Donghae alone. Donghae just stared sadly at her. On her way Yoona met Taecyeon at the hall. "Hi, Yoong" Taecyeon greeted her. "Nae bogoshippeo oppa!" Yoona pouted cutely. "Aww.. Neomu yeppeoda" Taecyeon smiled and pinch her cheeks. Jessica who was bored the scene walk away and approach the lonely Donghae. "Hi" she fake a smile. "H-hi.. I thought you don't like me" Donghae said nervously. "I don't like you actually. But do you want Yoona? I'll help you to get her" Jessica offered. "You're really going to help me? But.. If you don't like me, why'd you help me?" Donghae asked. "Because, if you get Yoona that means I get Taecyeon" Jessica explain. "Oh.. Thanks for helping me then. What is the plan?" Donghae asked. "The plan is-" "wait!! Let's be friends first" Donghae said and offered his hand. "Eww... Do I want to be friends with a LOSER like you?!" Jessica said disgusted. After some seconds, "well, ok then. Nevermind" Jessia took his hand. "Ok, the plan is later when it's time for the cooking class i will pair you with Yoona so you two could work together. Try to catch her attention, and make her fall in love with you" Jessica explain. "Oh.. Arasso, sicachu!!" Donghae said. "W-what?? Sicachu??? My nickname?" Jessica asked. "Ne" Donghae said. "Nobody call me by nickname! But well.. You're my friend... And.. Sicachu is nice.. Arasso, Hae" for the first time Jessica smiled. "Uhm.. Can i have your phone number? In case something.." "Your phone?" Donghae handed his phone. "Here" Sica said giving him his phone. "Ok i gotta go. Thanks gor helping me" jessic said and walk away. Minutes later, the bell rang...

 

"ok class, there isn't anything left to teach you today, but there is a homework. You will be making pizza with your partners. The pairings are Tiffany with Siwon, seohyun with Kyuhyun, Yuri with Minho... Jessica with Taecyeon and lastly Yoona with Donghae. You can all eat the pizza but take a picture of it first! And i want to see the result tomorrow" Ms. Kwon said. Donghae smiled and turn to the girl behind him. "Gomawo Sica!!" Donghae said happily. "Ne~ and i can't believe i was paired with Taecyeon!" Jessica smiled. Donghae smiled widely and look at Yoona. Yoona glared at him. "Hell. We're PAIRED" She said. After 30 minutes...

"ok. See you tomorrow!" Ms Kwon said and walk out of the class. Yoona was about to go home when Donghae held her. "Uhmm... W-we need to make pizza... Where do you want to make it?" donghae asked nervously. "At my house, of course! Do you think you're cheap house had an oven?!" Yoona said harshly. "O-ok.." Donghae looked down. "Hurry up, we need to finish it today!" Yoona yelled and walk out of the class. "It's ok.. Yoona is always like that. You'll get closer to her soon. I'll call you later, arasso?" Jessica said sweetly. "Ne..." Donghae said and smiled. "Ok, i need to go to Yoona's house. Annyeong hi giseyo!" donghae said and left Jessica. Donghae followed Yoona to her car. At Yoona's mansion...

Dongahe stared at Yoona's mansion in awe. Yoona felt that Donghae was so stupid so she pulled him straight into the kitchen. "Do we have everything we need?" Donghae asked. "Hmm... Looks like.. Just check in the fridge i'll go get my Ipad. "Huh? Ipad? For what?" Donghae asked. "To search for the recipe, Stupid! Do you think you know how to make a pizza?" Yoona said. "Aniyo.." Donghae said. Yoona just keep searching her Ipad. Minutes later, she went back and put her ipad on the desk. "They both were silent not after a flour plopped right on Yoona's face. "Argghhh!!! Donghae!!!!" Yoona yelled. Donghae laughed hard.

"take this!!!" Yoona throw some flour to Donghae's face. 

"Yah!!" Donghae yelled. "hahahaha... That's for making a mess on my face!" Yoona said while laughing. Donghae laughed and throw more flour to Yoona. "yah!" Yoona throw back. There was lots of flour on the ground. suddenly Yoona slipped. Donghae quickly held her. They kept still in that position for a minute. They were staring at each other's eyes, and both of they're heart was thumping. They both realize what they're doing and quickly parted away. yoona and Donghae blushed madly. after a while, the pizza is ready. they took a picture and eat the pizza together. they were awkward, but Yoona broke the silence. "hmm... Hae... thanks" Yoona said. "n-no need to thank you.. It's my responsibility too" Donghae said. "friends?"Yoona offered her hand. "n-ne..." nervously took it. "sorry for treating you badly. I just realize this: It's not from the way you look, but it's from the inside that counts. You look not handsome, but your heart.. It's beautiful" Yoona sincerely. Donghae blushed. "thanks" he said. Yoona just smiled. "ok. I need to go home now" he said. "let me drive you" Yoona said. "no.. It's ok" Donghae said. "ok then" Yoona said. Donghae then walked to his house.

Meanwhile at TaecSica side...

Jessica was busy making the dough, she didn't realize that Taecyeon was staring at her the whole time. she was about to grab the tomato when she realize that Taecyeon's staring at her. "what?" Jessica asked. "you're beautiful" Taecyeon said. Jessica blushed. "aniyo.. Yoona is prettier" Jessica said. "no, you're very pretty" Taecyeon said. "ok, just continue your work. Chop the garlic" Jessica ordered. she was about to grab the tomato when Taecyeon held her hand and kiss her right on her lips. Jessica was shocked at first, but then she responded. after a while, he let go. "why did you kiss me?" JEssica asked. "Sica, be my girlfriend" Taecyeon said. Jessica startled. She then accepted happily. "ne..!!!" she smiled. Taecyeon kiss her once again. "what about Yoona?" Jessica asked. "I'm going to use a girl to pretend to be my girlfriend then break up with Yoona" TAecyeon explained. "oh ok" JEssica nodded. After Taecyeon left, Jessica grb her phon and dialed Donghae's number.

"yoboseyo?" Donghae answewred the call.

"ne? Donghae?" JEssica said. "oh, Sica? Waeyo?" Donghae asked.

"hmm... how was it with uri maryeok Sonyeo?" Jessica teased. "well... it was good.. and she even accepted me as her friend. How about you?" Donghae asked.

"i'm good too, he kissed me two times and confess to me!" Jessica said happily. "oh... Wae geurae?" Donghae asked.

"hmm.. just laying on my bed... you?" Jessica asked. "same" Donghae said simply.

"ok then, see you tomorrow, arasso?" Sica said. "Arasso... *kiss*" Donghae said. "yah! What's that kiss for?"Sica asked pretending to be mad.

"for you, for helping me to get cloder to Yoona" Donghae said. "ok bye!!" Sica said. "bye!" Donghae said and hung up the call.

The next day...

Yoona was sitting on the bench when she spotted suzy and taecyeon together. Yoona felt her cheeks burning. She approach taecyeon angrily.

 "You!!! who are you and what are you doing with my NAMJACHINGU???!!!" Yoona said madly.

"i'm his YEOJACHINGU!!! who are you yelling at me??!!!" Suzy yelled back.

"Taecyeon, I can't believe... I hate you!!!!!" Yoona yelled and run away. on her way she accidently bumped Donghae. She hug him tightly. "w-what happen?" Donghae asked. Yoona didn't answer. Donghae let her sit on the bench. "igen mwoya?" Donghae asked. "Taecyeon... he cheated on me" Yoona said. "hush... Dont cry anymore. I'm sure there's lots of guys who's better than him" Donghae said. 'ne,... it's you' Yoona thught. "thanks. You're truly a great chingu" Yoona said. Donghae smiled. she smiled too. "hmmm.. why is it so rare to find uri maryeok Sonyeo smiling" Donghae teased. "yah! how do you know that i'm a charming girl?" Yoona said. "from Jessica" Donghae said simply.

"huh? Since when you're friend's with her?" Yoona asked.

"since i'm heartbroken, and we became  friends" Donghae explain.

"oh.. You're in love? with who?" Yoona teased. "anybody is ok" Donghae joked.

"aish..just tell me" Yoona said. "with...No, I'm not going to tell you! :-P"Donghae said. "aish fine! Do you want to go home with me?" Yoona offered.

"hmmm...No thanks" Donghae said. "ok,I'll go now, Arraso?" Yoona said. Donghae nodded and smilled. When Yoona arrived, she quickly went into her room and throw herself on to the bed. When she closed her eyes, she saw a picture of her being harsh to Donghae. "mianhae, Donghae... i really regret for what I've done to you" Yoona said to herself. She got up from her bed, and decided to go to the park. Her mind was a bit lost because dhe keep thinking about Donghae. Just then a car beeped and she screamed, Donghae pushed her and she got hit by the car. she got up from the ground. She saw Donghae lying on the ground lifeless.

"DONGHAE!!!!" Yoona yelled and ran to him.

"somebody, call the ambulance!!!!" Yoona yelled. Just then, an ambulance came and carried Donghae inside. They take him to the hospital. Yoona followed them with her car. She followed the nurse who was taking Donghae to the emergency room.

"sorry, miss. You need to wait until the emergency lap is turned green" the nursae said. Yoona sat on the chair hopelessly. Her past memories with Donghae popped on her head. "Donghae... I regret that I hurt you... Mianhae.." Yoona said sadly. She wandered around the waiting room for hours. Meanwhile inside the emergency room..

Donghae's heart suddenly stopped beating. "nurse!! his heart isn't beating anymore! help him!" the doctor said.

"ne, doctor!" the nurse grab a thing(i dont know what it's called) and place it on Donghae's chest. she the thing but it was useless. Yoona saw eveything. she pushed the door and barge into the room.

"miss, this is..-" "i don't care!! I need to save him!!" Yoona yelled and approach Donghae. She quickly kiss him gently on his lips. Just then, Donghae's heart started beating again. After 3 minutes, Yoona let go. She saw that Donghae's heart beating again from the machine. "I love you.." she said as a drop of tear touched his cheek. Donghae slowly open his eyes.

"Yoona?" Donghae asked. "ne.. I'm here" Yoona said.

"w-where am I?" Donghae asked. he saw lots of machine, a doctor and nurses.

"hospital?! what happen to me?" Donghae asked surprisedly.

"ne.. It doesn't matter anymore. at least you're still alive... geurigo... Saranghae" Yoona confess.

"re-really? you love me?" Donghae asked. "ne..." Yoona answered.

"I.. I love you too" Donghae said. They both smiled together.

 

-THE END-