Chapter 23

The New Neighbour Next Door

A/N

WARNING ! STARTING FROM THIS CHAPTER , THERE WILL BE A LOT OF HUNSICA !!! RAGEE !!!!!! AAAAAAAAAA .. wtf me ._. 

Anyways , I made a new story called OURAN HIGHSCHOOL HOST CLUB . Some of you ? Maybe ? Heard of this anime ? I only copy the name and 

the storyline a bit ? Please don't think of anything else bad about me :<

Okay here we go !

 

_______________________________________________________

 

Sehun smirk .

Sehun doesn't want to interupt her so he went to Jessica's house .

- Knock - He knock once .

- Knock - No answer .

- Knock , Knock - No answer .

- Knock , Knock , Knock ,Knock , Knock - No answer .

- BAM , BAM BAM BAM - He hit the door with his palm .

 

" Geez , can't you do that in someone else house . I was about to sleep " Jessica rubbed her eyes while

opening the door .

Suddenly Sehun closed the door and place his both around her at the wall .

" What were you yelling about " He smiled .

" You don't have to smile like that and non of your business " Jessica pushed him .

She felt something hit her leg .

" Gah ! " She almost ! Almost fell on the ground but Sehun is there . NO NEED TO WORRY ^_^ .

" You're clumsy " He chuckled .

Her face and his was close enough ? 1 inch !

" I don't need your help " He push Sehun , again .

 

" Now go home " Jessica walk away but Sehun hold her wrist . To stop her .

" Where are you going missy " Sehun smirk .

" What do you want from me ? " Jessica pulled her head far from Sehun's .

" Cook something for me . Im hungry . " He smiled as a groaning sound came out of his THIN BELLY .

 

" I can make a sandwich if you want ? " Sehun let her hand go .

" Whatever it is , it is special because its from you " Sehun kiss her cheek .

" STEP BACK . STOP KISSING ME ALREADY . " Sehun just chuckled with her reaction .

 

~

 

Jessica took a bite before letting him taste and BOOM . * Why did I put salt at the first place . . *

Her face suddenly change .

* Oh . . * She thought of something . She suddenly smiled as she put the sandwich on the table .

* Revenge time * She chuckled inside .

" Sandwich is here " She pop out infront of Sehun and flashed a smiled .

* Nice fake smile . . * Sehun thought . He just chuckled as he knew she was gonna prank him .

Jessica wanted to see his reaction . * Here we goes * She thought as Sehun bite .

 

* . . * Jessica thought . * Really ? No reaction ? * Jessica scoffed .

" What are you ? Are you a human or an alien ? " Jessica crossed her arm and raised her eyebrow .

" Your cute when you raised your eyebrow " He smiled .

" Im not asking how I look right now " Jessica continued .

" Then you're asking for this ? " Sehun put his hand on her cheek . He open and put the sandwich

between their mouth .( < < Ughh i don't know . . ) . Sandwich Kiss ! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

____________________________________

A/N

Another short chapter . . Sorry !