Chapter 19

The New Neighbour Next Door

" I'm sorry to say this but , how would you know she's going to said that ? " Suho spit it out .

" Yeah , how ? " Jessica joined Suho .

" Because , she loves me " Sehun pulled Jessica's wrist and put her head on his chest .

Suho just smirk .

 

" Sorry , kid . We got to go " Sehun bowed a little . He brought Jessica at the back of the school .

" Let me go ! " Jessica tried to pulled her hand but to bad . Nothing happens .

Sehun pushed Jessica onto the wall and put his hand around her so she can't run away .

" Wh - What " Jessica was blushing when was starring deep into her eyes .

Jessica avoid the eye contact because she doesn't want her self to feel awkward .

 

" Nothing " He smiled . He smiled the second time infront of Jessica .

" That won't work " Jessica pushed Sehun aside and left him .

* Soon it will . . * Sehun smirk .

 

 

~ Schools end ~

 

Jessica tried to find Suho but Suho is nowhere to be found .

" Yoona shhi ! " Jessica yelled as she saw Yoona was seating on the bench at the school garden .

" Geez , Jessica . You scared me . What is it ? " Yoona exclaimed , rubbing her chest .

" Did you see Suho anywhere ? " Jessica said .

" No " Yoona crossed her arm .

" Okay then , see you " Jessica went to the front of the school .

 

" Aigoo ! " She bumped into someone .

When she opened her eyes , it was Sehun . .

" Aishh , why do I have to meet you again ? " Jessica ruffled her hair .

" Because we are destined " Sehun smirk .

" Aissh you ! " Jessica hit him on the chest but he got punch on the cheek .

" Oh I'm sorry " Jessica rubbed her hand on Sehun's cheek .

She felt guilty towards him .

 

" Come "  Jessica pulled Sehun's hand and brought him to the fountain at the middle of the school .

She put Sehun at the fountain .

She took her handkerchief out and put a little water in it . ( lol idk )

She spread the water at Sehun's cheek so it will get better .

 

*  . . . * Sehun thought . Nothing .

 

* ?? * Jessica felt something was touching her . . chest . . 

She just realize how closed her chest with his body .

 

 

 

" OH FREAKIN SEHUN !! " Jessica yelled out loud .

 

 

 

 

 

____________________________

 

 

._. bad grammar ._. 

Why d I feel so embrassed > // <

D: