A Cone of Ice Cream

Sometimes, Love Starts with a Cone of Ice Cream

“! I spilled my coffee!” Said Jessica Jung, a college student who studied at Korean Pavilion of Performance, or so called KPoP.

“Don’t worry, I got an extra one.” Said Yoona, pulling Jessica to the bathroom. “Here, use this.” Said Yoona, pulling a dress a white dress and her face was like, “Woah.” 

When she got out, it was hot. Like really hot. So her friends, Yoona, Yuri, Hyoyeon, went out for ice cream. They joked around, like total college students. When they got to their usual ice cream spot, it was unusually crowded.

“Who are they?” Hyoyeon asked. A guy named Tao, who was eavesdropping the girls suddenly, entered the conversation.

“We’re EXO. A new group, or what they call, boyband.” He smiled at Hyoyeon, the I-know-you-like me smile. “Come in!”

Yoona and Yuri were having their time of their lives, but Jessica, is in the blues.

“Sad?” A voice suddenly popped up. “Um, yeah. Jessica.” She said.

“Oh. Kris.” He smiled. “Next ice cream’s on me.”

“Thanks.” She said surprised. She finished her ice cream and walked to the counter with Kris.

“Mint chocolate-chip, please.” They said at the same time. Then, they both chuckled.

“2?” the counter-keeper asked. Jessica was almost going to answer yeah, but was beaten by “Make it one. Big, okay?” Said Kris.

Jessica smiled then said,” let’s go somewhere more private.”