Final

Roommate's love

A/N:please ignore the mistakes. ^^


Kyuhyun's pov:

''Are you ready yet?!" My mom shouted from downstairs.

"Wait a minute,I just have to pack a few more things and then I'm all ready" I shouted slightly to be heard by her.

Today I'm going to move from my house,I'll be going to a new university starting from next week and it's far from here that's why I'll live in the campus dorm.I'm kind of excited,not because I'll live alone of course,even though it's a thing to be excited about and I can't lie that I'm feeling happy about that as well,but the reason I'm really excited is that I heard it's for genius people only and it's hard to get into it,but of course being the genius that I am,I was immediately accepted with my high grades.I'll be able to meet smart people like me there and it will be fun to compete against them.

"Ok,this is the last one" I muttered as I grabbed my toothbrush and put it inside my bag and closed it,I climbed down the stairs only to be greeted by mom's teary eyes.

"OMO! Mom,it's not like I'll be gone forever,besides I'll visit you on weekends."I hugged her.

"But I'll miss everything about you baby,I'll miss you staying up late to play games,sneaking out to go with your friends to the club,drinking alcohol behind my back and.."

" Enough!! point taken,but you are saying it like I'm a bad son" I pouted slightly.

"You are my bad baby boy" I grinned at the nickname even though I usually tend to complain about her calling me that.

"I'll miss you mom"

"I'll miss you too baby"

~~~~

So after finishing the goodbye session with mom,I grabbed my things and took a cab and here I am,at my new university waiting for the principal's assistant to show me the room I'll be staying at.

"Are you Mr.Cho?" A man voiced from behind.

"Ahh..yes,sir that's him"I bowed slightly to show my respect,he is older than me after all.

"Follow me,I'll show you your room" and I did as he said.

After a thirty-minute walk,we finally arrived at the boys dorm.

"Here is your room,you have a roommate so hope you get along well"..Wait what?? A roommate?? but I thought I was staying alone! *sigh* Here goes my alone time.

"Take care" With that,he left me.

I knocked at the door but I get no response so I opened it slightly and peeked inside,there is no sight of my so-called roommate.I looked around to check the room I'll be staying at,it was quite nice,it's different than I thought and better too.It has two beds in both side of the room and in between a big desk for studying,I guess we have to share it.There is a small closet beside the room's door,another thing to share.I can also see that my new roommate is  a cleanness-lover,his side of the room is very tidy and I see no dust.The kitchen is big and clean too,all I've to check now is the bathroom and then unpack my bag so that I can take a tour at the campus.

I walked towards the bathroom and tried to open the door,at first it was stuck but before I can push it,the door opened revealing a MAN?????

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh"I screamed as I covered my eyes and averted my sight away,trying to distract my mind from the things I saw.

"Yah!! what are you doing at my room?" He said irritably...Wait what??? his room??so he is my new roommate??..great! just great,what a good start for our first meeting!

"It's my room too,you know" I said mockingly.

"Your what?? so you are my new roommate?"His reaction was similar to the one I had a while ago,except that he actually voiced it out.

I gave him a nod expecting a warm greeting,but what he said next totally surprised me.

"Listen little boy! even though I don't want to share my room with anyone but I can't do anything about it since it's my dad's order,so if you are genius enough to be accepted at this university,you would understand what I'm implying"I opened my mouth to say something,only to close it again when I couldn't find anything to reply with,and he seemed too impatient to wait for my reply so he continued.

"I guess you are stupid after all,so that's what money can do?" He asked no one in particular. " Well,what I'm saying is that you will have to follow my rules,little boy" Again with that nickname and that Provocative tone,I can't hold it anymore.

"Can you tell me who you are calling 'little boy'? I believe I'm the same age as you,if not older and for your information,I'm not stupid,I was the first in my class every year and No.I don't follow anyone's rules" I paused to take my breath. "..and if you have time to talk,can't you at least wear you clothes?" I blushed and lowered my head when I realized he was still .

He was silent for a moment before forming an 'O' with his mouth and running into the bathroom again,shutting the door in the process.I sighed and went to my bed,I laid on it and looked at the ceiling...and I was thinking about being alone?! I miss my home already.

~~~~

"Yah! How long are you planning to sleep?" I felt someone shaking my body.

"Mom! just a moment please."I mumbled still sleepy.

"I'm not your mom,will you wake up already,little boy?" I groaned and faced the caller only to notice that he was my roommate,I groaned again and sat up,not taking my gaze off him.

"Kyuhyun,the name is Kyuhyun" I emphasized my name,glaring slightly at him.

"Wh..." I cut him off. "At least tell me your name so we can talk properly"

"..Changmin"He muttered lowly but I caught what he said.

"Ok Changmin,I hope what I said earlier was clear.I won't follow your rules here so I can sleep and wake up whenever I want,I don't need you to wake me up and by the way,How old are you that you call me 'Little boy'?

"19"

"Oh me too,which month?"

"February" I widened my eyes slightly.so we are born in the same month?

"The same here,what day?" I can see shock written on his face but he answered anyway.

"18" I smirked and didn't get unnoticed by him.

"Don't tell me you..?" I smirked again.

"Yes little boy,I'm older than you,mine is in February 3,so it'd be nice of you if you called me 'Hyung' "

"Hahahaha in your dream,you hyung?? hahahaha you are even shorter than me hahahaahaha" He began laughing like a mad man the moment I told him to call me hyung.

"Yah!! Who are you calling short?" I was very pissed off now.He stopped laughing to point at me and then he began again.Aghhhh I hate him very much,he really pisses me off.

~~~~

After the encounter with my stupid roommate,I left him laughing at our room clutching his stomach because apparently,it started to hurt him from all the laughing..you deserve that,stupid Changmin.I went around the campus since it's my first year at this university,it's even better than my old one and the cafeteria has a lot of nice food too.I walked in the campus garden,the air was playing with my hair,I decided to stretch my body in the ground and rest for a bit.

Wet hair,kissable lips,hot abs and y long legs...Changmin!

"Hey!"

Oh What am I dreaming about? I must be crazy,I slowly opened my eyes but closed them wide shut when the sun rays got into my eyes.

"Hey! are you ok?" I opened my eyes again and blinked a few times to adjust to the light.

"You are finally up"someone exclaimed from my side,I looked beside me and saw a handsome man looking at me.

"Where am I?" I asked him.he smiled showing two dimples in both his cheeks.

"You were sleeping in the campus garden when I found you"

"Oh,I see.what time is it now?" I mumbled still under the sleep effect.

"It's 5 PM" He smiled again,why is he so handsome?

"Wait! What?? I've been sleeping all that?"He chuckled a bit and talked again.

"You must have been tired,by the way I'm Choi Siwon" he stretched his hands in front of me.

"Kim Kyuhyun,you can call me Kyuhyun or Kyu like my family and friends usually do" yeah I lied about my first name,I can't let him know my real name.He chuckled again,did I say something funny? but he is looking at my face.

"Do I have something on my face?"

"Nope,why?"

"B-because Y-you are laughing and looking at me" Why the hell was I stuttering?

"It's because you are so cute" I blushed at what he said and tried to hide my face.He is so nice,why wasn't he my roommate instead of that jerk Changmin?...Oh Changmin!,that reminded me of my dream,why was I dreaming about him?? and of all things,I dreamed about his BODY..Aishhhhh! I really hate him.

"Are you ok Kyuhyun-shi?" seems like he sensed the mental battle that was going inside my mind.

"Y-yeah,I've to go to my room now,my roommate will be worried about me" Lie,I don't think he even noticed my absence.

"Let me you then"

"You don't have to,really I'm fine by myself" I tried to refuse politely.

"But I want to" He smiled again,I want to poke those dimples..*sigh* what are you thinking again Cho Kyuhyun??

~~~~

Changmin's pov:

"Ouch,my stomach hurts from all the laughing" I threw my body at the bed.This Kyuhyun guy is very funny,I haven't laughed like this since I moved in this university. And he is very strange too,no one has ever dared to speak to me like that,they were either afraid of my family's wealth and reputation or simply afraid of my looks,muttering things like 'he looks scary' and 'he has a dark personality' but of course no one dared to say it out loudly,I just heard it accidentally.

But him.He was different,he looks innocent when you first look at him until he opens his pretty mouth and starts talking.But I can't deny that he is beautiful,his brown orbs looks so deep and reassuring,his full lips,his long fluffy hair looks so soft and his,his husky voice...He is simply 'perfection'.

"Arghhhh what am I thinking? snap out of it Shim Changmin" I'll just play some games.

.

.

.

"Where is he for god's sake? it's 5 PM now and still no trace of him, Did he get lost? Should I search for him? Of course not,he isn't a kid.he can manage himself and it's not like I care anyway"

.

.

.

"Ok! I can't take it anymore,I'll just go sear..."

"Thank you Siwon I'm going in now,nice to meet you again and thank you for everything you did to me" I heard Kyuhyun's voice from outside..Wait? did he say Siwon? he is with Choi Siwon or is it another Siwon?

"It's my pleasure Kyu,see you soon since we have the the same lectures" It's definitely him,The campus's prince and the guy I hate the most, but what is he doing with kyuhyun?

"Would you go in already?? you are causing a lot of noise" I opened the door suddenly shocking both of them,making Kyuhyun back away,he was about to fall but Siwon immediately caught him.

"Are you ok,Kyu?" I narrowed my eyes at them,what's with the 'Kyu' ? Are they that close already? and Why the hell is Kyuhyun blushing?

"Ahem.." I faked a cough to get their attention.

"Um..yeah..thank you Siwon,I seem to cause you a lot of trouble since our first meeting"

"I'd like to have more of that trouble in the future"He whispered in his ears making him blush more.

"And I'd love to strangle you in the future" I muttered under my breath.he really pisses me off.

"See you" He waved goodbye to Kyuhyun and then looked to me and smiled "You too Changmin-Ah" I didn't reply instead looked over kyuhyun who was  waving with a big smile on his face which faded away the moment he looked at me.

"Did you have to be that mean even to Siwon?"

"What?..." I didn't know what to reply,so he is defending him now?

"Why do you care anyway?" I hissed at him.

"He is older than you,you should respect him,the same goes to me too.If you even know what 'respect' means"

"Nonsense" I muttered as I took my coat and went out of the door without saying another word.

Why am I acting like this? I hate Siwon,yes but I never acted like that with him.Was it because of Kyuhyun?.....hahahaa of course not.

~~~~

*The next morning*

I couldn't sleep well last night,I was thinking about a lot of things including that little incident.I still don't understand myself for what I've done.

"Can I sit here?" I looked up to see who dared to interrupt my thoughts only to be met by the cause of them.

"Y-yes" I finally managed to say after staring for so long.

"Thanks" He smiled? at me? doesn't he hate me? but come to think of it,he never said that,it was me who assumed.

"Sorry for yesterday" I looked at him dumbfounded.why is he apologizing?I should be the one to do that.

"For what?"

"For everything,I think we had a bad start so why don't we make up for it and have a new one? we will be stuck together anyway,whether we like it or not" The last part caused my heart to ache a little.....I like it, 'us stuck together' I really like it.

"So?"

"So?!"

"What do you think? is that fine with you?"

"Yes" and with this simple answer,I saw the most beautiful smile I've ever seen in my life.

"Let me introduce myself then"

"But I already know"

"This is a new start,remember?" I formed 'O' with my mouth and motioned for him to continue

"Ok I'll start now,I'm Cho Kyuhyun.." Cho? where did I hear that name?it does ring a bell..OH!!!

"Ohh! Cho? you are the son of Cho family who own the most famous chains of schools around the world?" He smiled shyly and scratched his head.

"I was hoping to be unnoticed that's why I moved here so can you promise not to tell anyone?"

"But they will know when.." He cut me off. "I already took care of that,so will you?'' How can I turn down those puppy eyes and this pout?

"Of course,let me introduce myself then.I'm Shim Changmin,yes the famous businessman" I exclaimed when I saw the questioning look in his eyes. "But unlike you,everyone already know about that" he smiled slyly.

"What do you like to do in your free time?" he asked after I finished.

"I game" I said casually.

"You too?" I saw the sudden excitement in his eyes and I had to surpass a chuckle.

"What is your favourite game?" I decided to ask since it was very obvious that he loves to play games too.

"Starcraft"

"Me too" He grinned at me.

"So we can play together anytime?"

"Anytime you want" I said and he hugged me.I can feel my hearbeat increasing.what are you doing to me Kyuhyun? I just met you yesterday and like what you said,it wasn't a very nice meeting yet I'm already falling.

"Kyu!" I frowned,why does he has to come now of all the times?

"Siwon,Hi" Kyuhyun detached himself from my embrace to greet him.I sighed already missing his warmness.

"Did you sleep well yesterday?"Siwon asked taking a seat beside Kyuhyun,that bastard.

"Yes thanks to you" Him? why? as if he read my mind,he continued. "The CD you gave me yesterday was very good,the songs were calming that it brought me to sleep the moment I listened to it"

"Glad you liked it,I've more if you want"

"Ahem"

"Oh Hi Changmin-Ah,you are here" I rolled my eyes at him,as if he didn't see me.

"Huh? Siwon-Ah,you are here too? sorry I didn't notice" I replied with a fake smile until I sensed Kyuhyun looking at me as if he didn't believe and then the atmosphere turned awkward.

"Anyway,How do you know each other?" I decided to break the silence.

"We met in the campus garden where I was sleeping,Siwon woke me up because it was late and he thought something bad happened to me and then.." I stared in daze at Kyuhyun,I didn't even hear the rest of his talk,how can a boy be so beautiful?

"Changmin..Changmin..are you ok?"

"Huh?" I blinked my eyes twice and realized that I was still staring at the now pouting Kyuhyun.

"Minnie" He pouted again.

"What did you say?" I couldn't believe my ears.

"Minnie?!" He asked unsure. "What? don't you like it?" Arghhhh this pout again.

"Of course I do,I was just surprised and.." Before I could continue the lecturer entered and everyone turned their attention to him,everyone except me since I was still staring at Kyuhyun and when he sensed my gaze he turned to me and mouthed 'At lunch' and then turned to look forward with a smile on his beautiful face.

~~~~

"Finally,I'm sure that man will win the big prize if he participated in 'The most boring person in the earth' contest." I said after making sure that old man a.k.a our lecturer left so I won't be punished.

"Hahahaha Changmin you are very funny" I stared in awe at Kyuhyun,even his laughter is as beautiful as him.

"Changmin! Changmin!... you are acting strange" Kyuhyun's voice pulled me out of thoughts.

"Ah yeah sorry,why don't we go to the cafeteria,I'm very hungry" I tried to change the subject and got up,ready to leave so he won't ask any other questions.

"Wait Changmin"

"What is it?"

"Won't you wait for Siwon?"

"And why is that?" I frowned,why do I've to wait for him?

"Well" He scratched his head,I noticed he do that whenever he is shy or at lose of words. "I promised him we will eat together"

"And what does that have to do with me anyway?" I asked irritably.

"Together means you and me plus him" He grinned showing his teeth..so cuteee.

"Yah why didn't you ask me first? I disagree" I faked an angry tone.

"Pleaseeeeeee minnie" like I said before how can I refuse him when he show me that face?

"Fine" I sighed but smiled nonetheless.

~~~~

So here we are at the cafeteria,Siwon taking Kyuhyun's full attention,leaving me munching angrily at the poor food.

"So what do you think Kyu?" I looked up to see what was going? I looked at kyuhyun and saw his blushing cheeks..what? what happened? How long have I been away?

"About what?" I asked curiously.

"You see Changmin-Ah I'm asking Kyuhyun about going out with me" Siwon said and grinned,I looked at Kyuhyun in horror and saw that he was still blushing and lowering his head..I had enough,I slammed my fist in the table bringing both of their gazes at me.

"Changmin,what's wrong?" Kyuhyun asked cautiously.

"I'm tried,I'll go to our room to rest" I didn't wait for him to answer and turned towards the cafeteria door. "What will you do about the rest of the lectures? " That was the last thing he said before I completely left.

~~~~

Why did I leave? why? I should have stayed to hear his answer.of course he will say yes,who could say 'No' to Choi Siwon? he always gets what he wants and that includes Kyuhyun as well..but why my heart aches when I think about that possibility? I fell so hard after all,huh?

I arrived at our room,it seems so empty without him even though I'm used to it that way but it stills feels strange.

"Changmin" I'm hearing things now? Good job Changmin,you got yourself completely trapped inside kyuhyun's cage.

"Changmin? are you ok?" I closed my eyes,I can't get enough of his voice,if it's a dream,I don't want to ever wake up.

"YAH CHANGMIN! DON'T YOU HEAR ME??'' apparently that made me snap my eyes open,it's not a dream after all? I slowly looked at him.

"What are you doing here?" I can see he was taken aback by my cold tone,but I can't help the ache in my heart.what if he accepted? are they boyfriends now? did he come here just to check how I feel?..as a friend!

"I-i.."

"I SAID WHY DID YOU COME AFTER ME?'' I shouted before I can stop myself.I can see his eyes b with tears but I can't stop,I've to release my anger otherwise I won't be able to let him go.

"I CAME FOR YOU,YOU STUPID" He shouted,those tears already falling from his eyes.He was about to exit but I grabbed his wrist and turned him around.

"I'm sorry,don't leave me" I don't know what possessed me or what happened until I felt his lips against mine,at first it started slow,neither of us dared to move,him from the shock and me? I was simply Scared,waiting for him to push me but when he started closing his eyes,I know I couldn't stop myself anymore.I started moving my lips against his,savoring their sweet taste.the kiss turned into passionate one.I started parting his lips with my tongue causing him to moan.If it wasn't for the lack of oxygen,I wouldn't have let his lips for a second.

"Kyu! " I called him softly,resting our foreheads together.

"hmm"

"Why did you follow me?" He looked at me and then rolled his eyes.

"Why do you think I kissed you back?"

"Does what you mean has anything to do with what I am thinking?" I asked hopefully but instead of answering he drowned us into another kiss but unlike the first one,we didn't take so long since he pulled away immediately and gave me his back.

"Kyu?''

"What?" I can see his ears turning red but instead of teasing him,I hugged him from behind resting my chin at his shoulder.

"I love you" Here am I,saying the three magical words to my one-day rommate and forever lover.

"I-i love..you too" He stuttered placing his hands over mine on his waist.

"What? I can't hear you'' I decided to but he pinched my hand.

"Ouch that hurts" I pouted.

"You deserve that" he stuck his tongue out at me and walked away.

"Yah come here"

"Catch me if you can" He stated playfully and with that,we ran after each other with me tickling him when I got the chance.we were laughing heartedly until we both felt and decided to take rest.

"Kyu!" he hummed placing his head at my chest and playing with my shirt.

"What did you say to Siwon?"He looked up at me and smiled.

"I told him that I love stupid guys and that he isn't my type"

"What do you mea..umm" He cut me off with another wonderful kiss...I'm glad I fell in love with you,my roommate..I smiled in the kiss,kissing back with the same effort.



"So Kyu what do you think about my offer?"

"I'm sorry Siwon,you a great person and I'm sure you will find someone who can love you the same way but it's not me" I looked at him apologetically,I know I'm hurting his feelings but I can't deceive him nor lie to my heart.

"Why?"

"I already love someone else,I love..."

"Changmin?" I looked at him surprised,how did he know? was I that obvious?

"How did you know?"

"I'm in love Kyu,I will know when someone is in love too.I really wish you the best" He smiled tenderly.I'm really sorry Siwon but no one can choose who they fall in love with.

"We will still be friends,right?"He continued.

"Of course" I'm happy he is an understanding person.

"What are you waiting for then? go to him,he is waiting"

"How did you..?"

"I told you already,I know when someone is in love"


 

Happy belated birthday Alice baby :) <333 I wanted to post it on your birthday but since you told me in the same day,I couldn't finish it (you know what a slower writer am I -_-) and I told you already that it got much longer than I intended.I kind of rushed the ending cuz I promised you that I'll update today.but the important thing is that I finally ended it...yay :D *throws confetti*

P/s:Thank you everyone for subscribing ^ - ^ do tell me what you think,Love you all<333