ME, HIM, AND OUR MUSIC

You, Me and Forever.

You, Me and Forever.

Chapter 6

KIM: ‘ME, HIM, AND OUR MUSIC.’

     I woke up with a smile on my face thinking about last night. 'My Chinese Angel.' Those words were the exact words Gerald mouthed. I can't help but giggle. I am so acting like a teenage! It's not that it's the first time I've been kissed. I've had two boyfriends and I've shared good kisses with them, but Gerald's? I need not to compare. Our lips barely touched but it feels like an electric bolt that fired from our lips to my heart, body and soul. Magical. But I wonder if I'll ever meet him again. If I'd still be his Chinese Angel. If he'll sing my name into my ears again. If he'll kiss me again. Amboys has different girls every now and then. He might have another angel tonight and I must have just been one of those girls.


     I was in a daydream replaying last night over and over again when I heared a knock on my door. It's Vielka. ‘Kimberly! Oh thank God you’re alive!’ she dramatically throws a big hug to me. I squeezed her back. ‘Ofcourse I will be. Hah! You have no idea how perfect my night was when you guys ditched me!’ I smile devilishly. ‘Oh no Kimberly! Mr. drop-dead gorgeous Amboy made a move on you? Where's he then?  Did he kiss you? Don't tell me he's here wu-oh! Tito William must be very proud of her one and only daughter?’ She smiled teasingly. I just laugh and throw a pillow on her. ‘Haha as if he would be, he never even knew I had two boyfriends already.’ ‘You're such a bad girl! Anyway tell me how far you've been bad with that Amboy of yours last night?’ I told vielka everything abbout Gerald except the idiot part of me that thought he was a ert. We both giggled and agreed to come again tonight in my Uncle's club in a chance to see Gerald again. Though I didn’t ask, she promised to keep her eyes off of Gerald since she thinks Gerald really has his eyes already in me.


      It was around 9:00 when we arive at the club. It was five of us tonight sitting at our usual table. Vin's best friend Simon joined us tonight. I feel a little awkward next to him. He asked me for a date last year spring when I was here but I turned him down. It was when I was fresh from a teenage heartbroken. ‘I missed you Kimberly. You never answered my calls. Anyway, You look better now than the last time I saw you.’ That's what I hate about Simon. He blurts out anything that he has on his mind even if it would put others into awkward situation. ‘Thanks Simon. I’m sorry I have just been busy. The heartaches? Hah I could break anyones heart right then and now already!’ I tried my very best to keep my self cool, cool despite the fact that I haven't seen Gerald yet or any of his friends. Maybe the odds of him crashing here once again tonight is far from reality. I was just one of his one-night-only. He’ll kiss another girl tonight. And he’ll even forget what we’ve had. And we will never meet again. That thought breaks my heart. I wish I just swallowed everything in my ego last night and asked for his phone number. Vielka noticed my drama. '’Oh c'mon Kimberly! Let's start getting those guys heart broken then. Let's go dance.' My cousin knows me really well. I could get away from Simon’s lousy conversation finally.


      We jig and jive along the music with the rest of the guys in the club. All acting free and wild. In just a second Vielka was gone with the guys. I wander whether she thinks of her boyfriend back home. She's really been acting free and single since last week  that we've been here. ‘May I dance with the prettiest lady in the dance floor tonight?’ I heard a familiar soft yet strong voice behind me. It’s Gerald! The gorgeous Amboy who kissed  me last night. I was overwhelmed I’m afraid I’ll go shock. I made my self smile, thankfully. We dance and I've been feeling few brushes of his arms on mine and his hands on my back and I wish we hadn't cross the line of being wild. I can't seem to pay attention with what's happening when he looks at me like that, with that music blasting. I never believed on girls saying there are guys that make undies drop. Now I laugh at myself for mine, not being far from that. It feels like it's just me and him and our music Oops. Our. I love the sound of that.

  • END of Chapter SIX, KIM’s POV. –