THE DOOR

You, Me and Forever.

Chapter 11

Since you came into my world

It’s changed me quit a bit

So look me in my eyes

And whisper something fragile

A kiss sealed the deal but a smile is the magnet

Softer lips than I ever could imagine

I came home welcome back by the lights

Took her heart to accompany my nights

~ Whisper Something Fragile – The Cab

Gerald: THE DOOR.

 

       Woke up with a head on my chest of the the most amazing girl I have ever met. So this is how it feels like. I don’t know what have I been doing, but I feel so so good right now. I don’t want anything else.

       We never did ‘that’ thing. Good thing I made to end that wild kiss we almost had. It took everything in me to stop myself from kissing her more, from touching every part of her. I really really feel so strong now, I mean. I feel like a man, finally. Looking at my peaceful chinese angel sleeping in my arms. I don't wanna move to wake her up. She's really lovely and cute at the same time. I could stare at her sleeping for the rest of my life. That nose of her is so perfect. Those thin lips. I can't stop smiling remembering how those lips were intertwined with mine last night.
This morning was so far the best.  Until.

      I heared a few fast knocks on my door. My mom's calling me. I looked at the time it's already 42 mins past 7. It must be breakfast. How do I do this? My mom will surely react if she saw Kimberly. But I don’t wanna hide her, How could I? She’s something I even have to be proud of.
      Kimberly woke up and now wears a frown. She has this messy hair so adorable. She's so cute. I wanna touch her face but the door, my Mom. Jeez. I don't know what the hell I would do. I kissed Kimberly quickly and I go open the door. ‘It’s already late in the morning RJ! You must be tired from your night life. Go have breakfast I'm gonna get your clothes for laundry..’ Nooo. F---. She's gonna see her.
      ‘GEEERAALD! Why did you.!’ she squeezed her head like she's having a migraine attack. ‘My! It's Sunday. I need you both! Down. Now!’ My mom did almost burst! But Thank God! She never said anything to Kimberly, not yet atleast.

      ‘This will be a long weird interrogation.’ I squeezed Kimberly's hand. 'Promise me you'll ignore all those absurd things she'll gonna say?’ ‘Promise..’ she smiled the first smile she did today. Gaad, I'm so happy with just that smile. I’m ready to face anything with that smile. ‘I'm used with interrogations anyway.. with my dad’ she winked. I wanted to kiss those charming eyes. ‘I love you, babe.’ I never thought saying these words felt this good. It's so sureal. I grab her hand and we then went down.

- END of Chapter ELEVEN, GERALD's POV. -