Notice Me!!

Ambition for Attention

Okay, it is a one shot^^

Enjoy yourself:D

 

 

Monday

 

Today is the day! Yes, I can feel it! Today I’m gonna confess…

 

Myunghee came in the café. She always comes there because of a certain someone.

She searched him with her eyes. When finally she found him she sat down.

 

“What can I give you, miss?” The waiter asked her.

 

“Um…your name and number, maybe?”  She talked shyly.

The boy blinked severally. “W.what?”

 

Myunghee felt regret and cleaned . “ I…um…I mean a cake a.and lemonade, please?”

 

The waiter bowed. Myunghee could see his name-tag. “Of course ma’am”

 

Myunghee tried to smile but failed and sighed. Ugh… Why is this so hard?

 

 

Tuesday

 

Okay, then I’ll do it today! I can do it! Fighting…

 

She came in like she always did. She did her research and sat down again. She had come to the café first time with her friends. She couldn’t move her eyes, she had just watched the waiter guy and from that day she kept coming.

 

Tao came and asked with the same monotone voice. “How can I help you ma’am?”

 

Myunghee took a deep breath. “Accompanying me can help me.” She tried it to be seductive but Tao blinked blankly again.

 

Myunghee gulped and looked away. “Um… Cake and lemonade! Yeah, I…want a cake and lemonade.”

 

Tao bowed again and said “Of course.”

 

Myunghee felt sad. The boy didn’t like him, did he?

 

 

Wednesday

 

Okay, don’t feel bad girl. Why not, right?

 

Myunghee was praying when she came in. Everything was normal until Tao came.

 

He asked his regular question. “What should I bring you ma’am?”

 

Myunghe sighed. “A shoulder to cry, a friend to talk, a boyfriend to cuddle, a lover to make lo….”  She shut and when she saw Tao’s expression she cleaned .

 

“Um…A cake a.and lemonade.”

 

Everything was the just SAME. Tao bowed and left.

 

Myungsee whined. Wae…just wae me~~…

 

Thursday

 

This is the last chance I have… I’m not rich and I can’t go to a café everyday. It’s the last day, come on Myunghee, just believe yourself girl!!

 

She was silent; she just sat up without searching for Tao. When Tao came she raised her head. Can you not…

 

“What’s your request ma’am?”

 

She whined. “I have no idea… I don’t know either.” She was sad. When she saw Tao she gulped and sighed. Why are you so oblivious?

 

“Do you want a cake and lemonade, again ma’am?” He asked with a concern.

 

Myunghee blinked severally. He remembers! He remembers me!! Kyaaa….

 

She nodded softly. Tao bowed again and left.

 

He brought the order but suddenly he lost his balance and fell. Everything he brought was on Myunghee’s lap now. He opened his eyes widely and started to bow 90 degree again and again.

 

“I’m so sorry ma’am, please forgive me. I need this job badly.”

 

Myunghee didn’t move a few seconds then she sighed. Okay, this is my last chance…

 

“Don’t worry. I…”  Tao cut her words. “I do everything for make it up to you.”

 

“E.everything?” The waiter nodded rapidly.

Myunghee smiled shyly. “Then… What if I want to go a date with you?” she blushed crazily.

 

Tao’s eyes widened. He reacted just with an ‘oh’

 

Myunghee gulped. Was she too cruel? What if he doesn’t want? Oh, it’s embarrassing…

 

“Of course ma’am. It’ll be a pleasure for me” He smiled. Omo! He smiled…to me? Kyaaa

 

Tao kept talking. “But I don’t know your name my lady.”

Myunghee just stared at the waiter. My…lady…

 

When she realized that Tao was looking worried, she came to the real world. “Oh…I’m Myunghee.”

 

Tao smiled and kissed her hand. “Nice to meet you Myunghee.”

 

 

 

Owwwww…. Cheesy, so cheesy that I don’t want to live anymore.

Anyway, I should stop pitying myself:P

I hope you like it!!

Please comment and subscribe (which I feel bad when saying this, I don’t know whyO_O)

 

And this is my other fanfic, please support me!!

 

The Bodyguard         Kris & Naeun (OC)

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/494427/the-bodyguard-exo-kris-krisandoc-exomkris