Her Arrival

Revenge or Love?

" Minho i like i mean no i love you! That's right Minho ILOVEYOU!!! Can you accept my love? "

 

" You are so pathetic! Do you i can fall in love with you? I mean look at you! You're ugly, and also a pabo! Why would i even like somone like you? Stop being pathetic and get out infront of my face you ugly and pabo girl! "

 

*(End of Flashback)*

*Ding Ding Ding Ding

"Good morning Sir/Mam the plane had arrived in Incheon, Airport of Korea. You may now leave the plane. Thank You!"

 

Sulli's POV

*UGHH!!* It is so tired to ride on a plane i think im having a jet lag!! *UGHH** Exhausted is a word for me right now. I am wearing just a normal boyfriend shirt plain white, pants, and shades. I just arrived in Korea! At last i am finally here! But the two things why i am here is because: #1 I will reunite with my friends and #2 I will get revenge to the guy who broke my heart way back in highschool. I want him to feel the pain that i felt when he rejected me in disgusting, and mean way. I mean he could just tell me that he can't love me back in a nice way. In that way i won't get revenge to him. Since it already happened i will get my revenge as soon as possible. " Minho i will see you and get revenge on you! "

 

Minho's POV

The sun is shining so bright. Minho woke up and found Yuri smiling at him. " Goodmoring Babe! Did you had fun last night? " Minho fake smiled and stand up to bed and went to the closet and wear his clothes and left Yuri inside of her room, when Minho was about to open the door of Yuri's apartment Yuri grab Minho's arm to face her and she planted a kiss on Minho. And he left the room and just rolled his eyes. 'Girls this days' minho said to himself. Minho went to his apartment and saw a letter there he sit down to his computer chair and read the letter.

 

Dear Mr. Choi Minho,

            We are inviting you for our Highschool reunion party. It will be held at the gymnasium of our university the event will start on 7:00 - 10:00 Saturday. Please accept our invitation! Thank you, God bless and have a nice day!

                                                                                                                                                                                From: Mr. Myunsoo

 

'I should accept this invitation cause i want to meet my old friends again' Minho taught himself.

 

Sulli's POV

I was at my old but yet still clean apartment. Good thing they took care of my apartment when i was gone. I took a shower and wore a pink tank tops and shorts. I went downstairs and eat my dinner, after i ate my dinner i went to my working place also known as my office. While i was working i saw a letter and read it.

 

Dear Ms. Choi Sulli,

           We are inviting you for our Highschool reunion party. It will be held at the gymnasium of our university the event will start on 7:00 - 10:00 Saturday. Please accept our invitation! Thank, God bless and have a nice day!

                                                                                                                                                                              From: Mr. Myungsoo

 

'Hmm. I think i should go to that reunion. I bet Choi Minho will be there and that will be awesome cause that will be my first plan to my revenge to Choi Minho.' She taught to herself and an evil smile formed on her lips.

 

Saturday Night

Sulli wore a red v-neck long gown, 2 pairs of black diamond earrings, silver necklace, and white stiletto heels. Her hair is fixed in a waterfall braid. She went to her BMW car with her driver and went to her highschool university called "KONKUK UNIVERSITY". And went inside the gymnasium. She went for a drink of white wine and went to table 10, and saw her friends Krystal, Amber, Victoria, and Luna.

 

Conversation:

Sulli: Hey guys! I missed you so much! (hugged each of her friends)

Victoria: Hey Sulli! We missed you so much! Did you know that they are here. They're actually in table 9.

Luna: Sull, are you really sure of what your planning to do to him?

Sulli: Of course. I am 100% sure about this revenge plan.

Krystal: Well we will support you all the way unnie!

Amber: So are you going to plan it right now cause they're walking towards us.

Sulli: Girls just wait and see.

 

Sulli's POV

I saw the 'SHINee' group walking towards us of course Minho was there. God! I just can't ignore his handsome face. By the way he is wearing a blue tuxedo and black shoes. Of course the SHINee group greeted us and i don't know why Minho keeps on staring at me. (Maybe he is admiring me because i am not the ugly and pabo Jinri right now). The guys left and my friends also left for a dance on the floor. Well the only one who was left in our table was 'minho' and me. The atmosphere was silent. But minho broke the silence.

 

Minho: So, how's life in America for the past 6 years?

Sulli: It was nice, did you know that i had admirers there but i tried to date just one because he is a korean and he is a gentlemanand i had this feeling of me liking him. How bout you? how was your life the past 6 years i'm not here?

Minho: Uh-uhh it was nice.

Sulli: Oh ok. You look goo today Mr.Choi (She smirked)

Minho: Thank you. But you look stunning gorgeous too Ms.Choi

Sulli: I'll take that as a compliment. ('Haha can't believe that my plan is working. Now time for plan #2!') May i excuse myself Mr.Choi i'll go home now, goodbye! :)

END of Conversation~