Final

Yixing's secret admirer

    

 

 

 

     Yixing grabbed his towel and went to wipe on his sweating neck. He opened his backpack and took out a bottle of mineral water. He gulped the water quickly as the clock on the wall showed that its almost 12 am. He wanted to keep the bottle back but suddenly he saw a red box inside the backpack. Yixing turned around the practice room, nobody’s there. There’s a small card pasted on the box too. He took that card and opened it.

 

“Hai Zhang Yixing ! I just wanna say hye~  and this is for you <3”

From: your secret admirer

 

“Eh ? secret admirer? since when?” he asked himself. He opened the box , there’s a bunch of sweets in there. Yixing smiled while making a creepy face.  “Anyway im gonna keep this.” With that, he kept the gift in his bag and stormed out of the room.

 

“Ayoo unicorn! Time to eat!” a baozi-faced boy patted Yixing’s shoulder. He startled and turned back, “Ayy Xiumin ! I wanna tell you something. Wait!”

Yixing closed his locker and pulled his friend over. “Aih aih calm down! What’s up?” Xiumin tried to slow down their pace.

“I just found my secret admirer.” Yixing spoke, almost whispering. “What what what!! Oh my unicorn ! really Yixing ?!” Xiumin shouted in disbelieve.

“Yah, shuttt!” Yixing cupped Xiumin’s mouth when the peoples along the corridor were watching them. Xiumin took Yixing’s hand away and smiled awkwardly to them.

Yixing told him about the gift and Xiumin just acted like a fangirl, shouting non-stop .“This is our secret, okay?” 

“Okay! Promise.” They make a pinky promise while Xiumin still giggling. “Now stop laughing, will you?” Yixing sighed. “Haha, okay I’ll stop. Let’s meet them.” Xiumin hugged Yixing’s shoulder as they walked to the canteen.

***

They reached the canteen and went to the noisiest table which was seated by ten guys waiting for them. “What take you guys so long? I’m starving!!” Chanyeol whined as he saw the two.

“Sorry for late guys!” Yixing waved his hand, apologized. “Yah, sit down. Let’s eat.” Suho patted the seat beside him.

Kyungsoo serving the food while the others waited impatiently. “Okay then. Mokja!” Kris squealed childlike.  “Chicken, chicken!” Jongin shouted. “Meat, meat!” Baekhyun shouted too.

      That day, after the class ended, Yixing went to his locker and found another thing. A bouquet of roses , with greeting card on it. He read,

 

“Have a nice day, my Unicorn <3”

 

He smiled unknowingly but suddenly hide it when Kris approached. “Hey, Yixing what’s that?” Kris asked while his eyes poking inside Yixing’s bag.

“Uh, nothing. Lets go home!” Yixing quickly changed the subject. “Geez. Whatever. Lets go.” Kris smirked.

      When they reached their dorm, Yixing went straight to his room.  As he wanted to enter the bathroom, he heard Baekhyun’s screamed. “Yixing ah. Come hereeeee!”

“Hm ? Ne, im coming!” he replied. Yixing walked down the stairs and saw Chanyeol and Baekhyun standing at the front door.

“Oh, Yixing. Someone just sent this. And there’s your name on it.” Baekhyun showed him a box with 12 cupcakes inside it. Chanyeol gave him another small card. “Read this!” Yixing took it and read it.

 

“Enjoy this with your friends . I love you, Yixing <3”

 

“Wait, wait what is this?” Suho appeared from nowhere. “Yixing hyung seems to hide something, tell us!” Chanyeol nudged the man beside him.

Yixing can’t help but to tell the truth. “Heh? Actually someone sent me lovely things since yesterday. I don’t know but I think it’s a girl.” Yixing shrugged innocently.

“Wow, she must be your secret fan!” Baekhyun flicked his finger. “Or secret admirer?!” Chanyeol added. “wow!” both of them shouted and clapped their hands like a kid.

“Hm.. that’s possible. Anyway, good luck Yixing” Suho grabbed his shoulder while showing  his derp face. Yixing shrugged again.

***

Several days after that, Yixing would always receive stuffs from that mysterious person. He would also tried to hide somewhere to see who putting those things inside his locker but he never had that chance to see it.

The twelve members were watching horror movie that night. Yixing sat behind Suho , clutching on his shirt whenever the ghost appear. Chanyeol and Baekhyun were hugging at a corner while Tao hiding behind Kris with his panda plushie. All of them started to shout when it comes to a tense part…...Tao cringed already..and Luhan hugging both Kai and Sehun tightly……the atmosphere became silent…………and…….suddenly ,

DIIIIINNNGGGGG!!!!!!                             Yixing’s phone disturbed the moment.

“Aaaaiiissshhhhh!!!!” the others sighed in frustrated. Kris just shook his head.

“Im sorry guys! One minute!” Yixing get up from the couch to check on his phone. He went to the kitchen to read a new text message that he just received.

 

From: 010XXXXXXX

Hye Yixing oppa! Its me~ sorry for disturbing, just wanna say Good night !

 

“How did she get my number huh?” Yixing confused. He decided to reply her.

 

From: Yixing

Hey, who are you and how did you know my number ? O_o

 

After a few second, he received her replies.

 

From: 010XXXXXXX

Do you really want to know me oppa ? :DD

 

Yixing replied a ‘Yes’ and the next message really startled him.

 

From: 010XXXXXXX

Meet me at the park behind SM Building at 3.am. then you’ll know me. See you tomorrow Yixing oppa! <333

 

Yixing quickly returned to the living room and crept behind Xiumin. He whispered something. “That girl want to meet me tomorrow! Help  me!”

Xiumin eyes widened and then he laughed a bit. “Really?!! Omo omo, so you have to meet her!” Xiumin suggested.

“Are you sure its gonna be alright?” Yixing asked him again.

“Of course! Who knows , he might be a pretty girl?” Xiumin nudged him.

“Ok,then. What should I wear tomorrow? Or I should bring anything with me?” Yixing started to ask more question.

“Aish, don’t worry about that. Ill help you out.” Xiumin tapped his friend’s shoulder. Yixing only nodded and smiled in return.

Little that they knew, there’s someone listened to their conversation just now.

***

After finished his dance practice, Yixing rushing to the park. 2 minutes before 3 am, he walked slowly through the buildings. He was so excited to meet the girl. After reaching the park, he sat down on a bench nearby while glancing at his hand watch. Its already 3am. “Hey, so do you really like me? What’s make you like me?” Yixing randomly talked. “Haha, no no!” he laughed at himself and quickly looked around so that there’s no people or they’ll thought that he’s crazy. Lucky, there nobody around.  He clapped his hands together, tried to put away his nervous feeling.

Suddenly, his phone beeped. Yixing took out his phone and saw a new message received. He opened it.

 

From: 010XXXXXXX

Yixing oppa! You look so handsome today <3

 

“huh?” Yixing’s eyes wandered around the park but he can’t found any girl. He then texted the girl back, asking her location.

 

From: 010XXXXXXX

Just stand still. I’ll walk to you. Just sit there ok ? :D

 

Yixing sat there nervously. He kept back his phone in his pocket and waited there. He could here someone’s coming from his back. He really could hear that. The sounds getting clear and he could feel someone tapped his shoulder. Yixing eyes widened ,he slowly get up from his seat and turned his head back………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“KIM JONGDAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“Omo! Yixing gege!!!!!!!!!! Im just kidding !!!! huargggghhhh!!”