Chapter 3

My Annoying Master,My Cute Butler

     "Victoria,Victoria,Victoria" Wooyoung keep thinking about that girl since he have heard her name somewhere but he is not sure where. IU came into his room slowly trying hard not to disturb the person inside. "Wooyoung, Master want to see you in the reading room" Wooyoung sigh when he heard the 'master' part. "Okay, and can you show me the way please?" IU nodded while smiling at me.

 

      "Are you sure this is the right way IU?" I walked down through the basement stairs that seem so old.We arrived in front of a door. "Master is waiting inside." IU hurriedly ran back upstairs which shocked me since she looked like leaving me alone.I knocked the door over and over again but no answer.So he just enter it without any doubt. The reading room look amazing but the one thing that caught Wooyoung eye is the sofa that is put into the center. There was a  body that was lying down there with a book on his body.

 

     Wooyoung get closer as curiosity filled his body.He was 100% sure that the man that was lying on the couch was not Nichkhun.When Wooyoung realized he was to close he tried  to back up but there was a hand that reached him and hugged him. The man that was lying on the couch uncounciously pull Wooyoung closer to him.Wooyoung felt like he going to die in the man arms.

 

          He hugged Wooyoung super tight and mumbling some stuff about someone leaving him.When Wooyoung try to calm him down the man was suddenly awake.He stretched his body up and yawn.He looked straight to Wooyoung who was still confused.that man smiled looking at Wooyoung 'pretty dress'. "Who are you?" ask the man calmly."I'm the new butler he..he..here!" "Well doesn't look like that to me.You look more like a maid" That guy said jokingly. Wooyoung was really ashamed. "Either way,my name is Taecyeon.You?" Taecyeon take out his hand showing a sign to have a handshakes.Wooyoung took his hands and "Wooyoung.Jang Wooyoung."

 

       "Oh.We will be seeing each other more then in the future." That guy walked out the reading room leaving me me there alone. "Taecyeon....Who is he?" I just sit there waiting for Nichkhun and end up sleeping on the couch.

 

     Nichkhun smile widely seeing that the door in front of him was gradually opening. His smile fade away seeing IU is the one who's entering.

 

" Where's Wooyoung? Didn't I ask you to call him here?"

" He is at the old reading room with Taecyeon"

" You let him meet Taecyeon ?!" Nichkhun get up from his chair and get closer to IU looking furious.

" Yeah! I let him meet Taecyeon ! So what you gonna do with me? Slap me ? Go ahead slap me all you want. I'm going to make sure that you only love me. Just me!"  IU tears start to flow on her face.

    

           Nichkhun leave IU alone crying in the room. He went to the basement to find Wooyoung. He run as fast as he can. On the way there he found Taecyeon loitering around at the stairs. 

" Why did you came back?" Taecyeon putting on his jerk face hearing what Nichkhun said

"Why? Can't I come to my 'own' house?" Taecyeon smirked seeing Nichkhun face.

       Nichkhun just leave Taecyeon alone and go straight to the reading room as he saw Wooyoung a smile show up on his face. Seeing the boy sleep, he just lay by his side and hug the younger's waist tightly. He inhale the younger one scent. "You look just like him" Nichkhun thought. And then he fell off in a deep slumber with Wooyoung by his  side.

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

         I watched the scenery outside the car. "It's not bad" I thought to myself. Since my father had some business here I had to stay at Busan for several years until my father has finished his job. As we arrive at the villa, I got down from the car and run to the beach nearby. "Don't play too far away honey!"  I nodded at my mom while going further away. The beach was really nice. I got caught up by the moment until I heard a boy cried. I noticed that the cried came from b the big stone. There was a cute little guy hiding behind it holding a chick doll that I think was an old one since the hand is ripped off from the body.

 

*IMAGINE TWO LITTLE BOY TALKING TO EACH OTHER >_<*

 

"What are you doing here" I ask the kid since he has cried till his face turn burning red.

" Some...*hic* *hic* someone has ripped the doll my mom gave me" The kid show me the doll.

It sure was ripped of badly.Even the body of the doll almost fell apart.

"Who did it? A bully at your school?" I ask full of curiosity.

He shaked his head. "No. A girl. I accidently make she mad by spilling her orange juice on her new bag."

The cried got louder. "A girl? Hurm they can sometimes be violent about stuff." I started patting his head and he hugged me and start crying again. I didn't really care about it in fact I like it. I hugged him back waiting for him to stopped crying.

When he started to calm himself down he broke the hugged and look at me with his two round eyes and that cute cheek. "Thank you" he bowed while sitting down on the sand. "It's okay. So what's your name?" "I..I'm Wooyoung." he is still stuttering while trying to wipe his tears. I laughed looking at his cute face. " I'm Nichkhun. Starting from now on I will protect you from anyone who try to hurt you. I stand before him proudly showing my hero like pose. It was a bit funny seeing how amazed he is. "And how old are you? I'm six" I loudly say as the waves starting to get louder. "Fi..five." . I shakes his little trembling hand. 

    Since then I'm always by his side. Playing together,eat together and sometimes if my mom allowed me, we took bath together. And that's how I met my first love, Wooyoung. Until 2 years later, we has to go back to Seoul because of some fights my mom and dad had. Wooyoung was really sad on the day I had to leave because he never had any other friend than me. I promised him once I got back I will find him and marry him. But I forgot about that little promise I made since a lot of thing had happened when I got back to Seoul.

 

    When I decided to take a walk one night, I spotted someone who had a fragile body and that mandoo cheek I recognized from before. Because of my curiosity I ended following him and watching him get reject in all the job he applied. I decided to help him in case he is 'him'. And when I got to know his name I am sure that it was him . So, I took him to work for me.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the super duper late update! I was seriously busy since it is my senior year now. I can only update in the weekend if I got a free time. And one more thing, I think that all of you guys think this gonna be a fluffy fic but it wasn't really like that . The first two chapter was just like prologue? I think..... But the start of chapter 3 everything will be revealed one by one so wait for it and sorry for any typo errors and grammar mistake. *wink*