My Maid

My Annoying Master,My Cute Butler

        I pull my black stocking till it reach the top of my knee.I tie my bonnet tightly so It doesn't fall of later."What the hell am I doing right now?!"I shout in my mind as I saw myself in the mirror wearing a maid dress.It unexpectedly fit my small body .I wear the black heel shoes that was prepared beforehand in front of the door. My movement stopped when I hear someone entering the room.It's that Nickhun guy!!!!.My heart burn up seeing that guy.He chuckled seeing me in the maid dress."Well doesn't that look good on you."

 

3 HOURS EARLIER

 

    Here I am holding a pen to sign the contract about the job that 'guy' offered me."Shouldn't you be signing the contract like...right now?"he said sarcastically.I stared at him while showing my pouting face which I think he enjoyed very much.I did try to get out of here but unfortunately, I was chased by a group of bad students who want to robbed me.It is really embarassing since Im older than them but well I admit It that I do have a smaller body.In the end,he save me,yet again.I think he almost kill one of the students who punch me when I try to run away from them.In the end,I took the pen and sign it half-heartly without even reading it.That guy took the paper and smiled."Well then, since we doesn't have a proper introduction before,I will start first.My name is Nickhun Buck Horjevkul.I'm going to be 22 this year and you?". "Jang Wooyoung. 20 this years."I said.Still in my pouting face."So did you finish your highschool..Wooyoung?".I don't know why but I really like it when he said my name."Not really,I stopped halfway to help my parents back at Busan. "Oh.You know, if you work really well I could help with sending allowance to your parents'. "Really!?!?" I jumped from the chair happily and shocked him.When I realized what I was doing I sit back and try to sound really calm."Really?'."Yeah,If you did not shocked me like that again". I was really embarassed and start to blush."Ok I will call IU to help you settle everything".

 

 

    A cute girl wearing a pink maid dress that look like at one of those maid cafes we usually go.I stunned looking at her face.She was a super cutie."Hi my name is IU.Im the maid assistant at master Nickhun villa."she said politely but what master Nickhun?That sound so cheesy."IU will help you with everything here.Oh and IU please give him the last costume we had"."But,master isn't that just for w....". "Just give it to him already."Nickhun said cutting IU's word."Ok.I'll understand.come Wooyoung.I'll show you your room and your work clothes.I just follow her without any doubt.

 

 

            And that bring us here.I was really shocked.He said I'm going to be a butler but why give me a maid dress?! . I just wear it remembering how hard my parents work out there."Are you ready Wooyoung?.On your first day working as his personal ma....... I mean butler?" ask IU waiting for me outside.*sigh*. "Im ready! Wait a sec.Im tying my shoes." Wait for it Nickhun I'm going to pay you with my revenge!!!!

 

 

 

A/N: I really cannot believe it!!! someone do take interest in my fic. Thank you so much!!!! I really appreciate for all of your support.I will try to update faster everyday.But now since I start other fic i will be a little late k then enjoy. *bow* (sorry for typo errors and grammars mistake)