Family complications

Love You Baby

 

His hands held her shoulders gently, She could feel his heartbeat puls through his finger tips making her heart go wild itself. His eyes bore into hers, and all she could do was stare back at him.

 

" Jade... Are you sure you're ok with this?" He asked her in his sweet voice. His eyes were full of concern. She never did anything like this before, but she was posotive, if it was him, she would give up anything and everything for him. This beautiful being made by God and put in her life. She smiled and lightly touched his cheek with the tips of her fingers for just a moment, making butterflies cause a rukus inside of her.

" I'm sure... I'm ready.." She told him. he cmiled and cupped her face in his hands, slowly closing his eyes the closer he got to her lips and lightly, gently touched hers with his own.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jade was at her parents house. In the kitchen she sat at the bar as her mother chopped away on the cutting board at the vegitables. Her mother was talkiung to her about family activities. Her younger cousins, their endevours, how they were doing in school, even about her aunts crazy antics. It seemed all the same to Jade. She would have been more into the conversation, laughing here and there, but the events soon to come were running through her mind like children on spring break.

 

" So, your Papito told me..."

" Mom... Can I talk to you about something?" Jade spoke up, not being able to keep it in anymore. Her mother laughed putting down her knife and wiping her hands on the clean towel next her her.

" I thought we were talking Jade."

" We are...It's just... Something else..." Her mother gave her a look before speaking.

" What is it Jade?" The tone her mother spoke in, she knew her mother thought she got into some trouble.

" Well, you see. The thing is.. Remember that Idol I was all over for... I don't know.. 10 years?" She glanced up at her mother who was now smilings and shaking her head.

" Of course. He was your ultimate motivation to pass at the top of your class. What about him?"

" Well..." Jade now got up adn walked around the bar over to her mother. Her hands swinging shyly infront of her. "What if I told you I'm to meet hi in a week?" She gave her mother a goofy grin.

" Well then, I would be happy for you." Her mother told her turning back to the cutting board. 

" But that's not all... I'm meeting him, but I already talked to him... Mother. I'm  going to bare his child."

That last scentence made the knife her mother held clatter to the floor and almost the veggies along with it. 

 

~~~~~

Back to that faithful morning.

" Is this Jade?" Jaejoong had called her via Kakaotalk.

 

" Yes.. Yes it is." Her cheeks flushed and her heart was beating uncontrolably in her chest, it almost hurt.

 

" It is nice to hear your voice... I must tell you how thankful I am. You have no idea how much this means to me." His voice was so beautiful to her. Of course he was speaking Korean, but her love for him made her learn it years ago. She had a few friends in Korea and America to help her out of course, and then there was her studies in Japanese at school. She was set.

 

" It's an honor, really." Was all she could think to tell him. He replied with a laugh that set her body afire.

 

" Now, I know this may seem weird... But here is the plan... I will come to pick you up in about a week, I have some activities to attend to, so I would like to bring you to South Korea with me. There you will be carrying my seed. I will have everything provided for you. House, health care for you and the baby, and an allowance of course. Is there anyone or a pet you would like to bring with you?" He asked her.

 

" Oh! No, no, no! I'm perfectly fine. With everything going on in NK my mom..." SHe trailed off her scentence. "Everything should be perfectly fine." She could sware she could hear him smiling. 

 

" I'm sorry for the request... I know it seems... Outrageous..." 

 

" No.. IT's fine... Really... I want to do this."

 

" Thank you Jade..." Yes, she knew now he was smiling. The way he said her name, she didn't know how to explain what she was feeling. They talked a little more about specifics and he bought her plane ticket forwarding her the receit and all. She was feeling nervous, happy, and excited. After a little more talk on information, he excused himself and they ended the call. The only problem now was for Jade to tell her family.

 

~~~~~

" And that's what happened..." She just finished explaining the situation and what had happened and what will to her mother and father who just came back from work. Her mother sighed deeply as she folded the rest of the clothes she gathered from the line outside. Her family was still a bit old fashioned, they liked to grow their own veggitables and hang dry their clothes. Her father sat, hunced over, his elbows resting on his knees, his hands together as if praying.

 

" My little girl..." He said after a while of thinking.

" She isn't that little..."  Her mother added.

" But they haven't even met in person... We never allowed her to go to a concert..."

" That is all because the concerts were the same days as important tests."

" But she is really..." Jade watched as her mother and father went back and forth. She had a pit growing in her stomach, and in that pit butterflies were being set free. She could tell already that she had their permission. If she was younger, 18 or younger, she knew they would never let her. But she was 25, turning 26 very soon. They had no choice, she never made a bad choice in her life, besides drinking spoiled milk... But now she doesn't even drink milk unless it's soy.

" Is this really going to make you happy? You won't regret it at all?" Her mother asked her sternly. SHe looked at her mother and nodded.

" Yes... I've thought this over many times, and I have been asked multiple times by Jae himself..." She could see the sunken sad look in her fathers eyes.

" My baby really is growing up." He sighed and stood up slowly. Giving Jade one last smile her father walked into his bedroom to rest. Her mother smiled and Jade stood up along with her.

" Make sure you visit a few more times this week before you go. Don't bring the man here unless something good between you two happens. IT will just hurt your father even more."

" I love you Mami." Jade told her mother while hugging her. Her mother just smiled and nodded hugging her back. After her goodbyes, Jade walked out with a smile and most stress off her chest. It was time to pack up her things and give her land lady a notice. The future seemed bright.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I'm sorry for the short update... But a lot keeps happening... the next update might also be short, I apologize. But thank you for your patience.

I will be updating everything as soon as much as I can.