Q&A | announcement

∞ faerie layouts × open for requests
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Q&A

 

Q&A

 

 

 

 


 



where are 

the previous

layouts? i know most of you all are wondering where all the previous layouts went
so sadly i deleted all of my previous layouts because first of all, i want to repeat all those ty layouts since aff's page changed i guess? and all of those layouts are fit for the before aff page.  we are now open to requests, i'll be taking 15 for this batch and 10 for the next. i'll also be releasing 10 new layouts for you guys, so keep updated. please comment down below after requesting and make sure you read through the rules :). i noticed that almost all layout shops these days have to let you pay for the layouts, so my layouts won't really cost anything :) since i myself know how hassle it is to ing forward kps and i dont want to recieve a lot of notifications haha so my layouts will be for free and feel free to comment anytime you want :) i won't however take reservations for the next batch since i find it quite unfair for those who won't be able to get requests. but maybe if i do get a lot of requests i mean like really a lot, then i will take reservations for the next revamp. 

attention.






how much

will a layout cost?







reservations.



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter