In Owe

Wedding Dress

'FEELINGS THOUGHTS'  - "DIALOGUE"  -   _FLASHBACK/CHANGESETTING_

A/N: These are the legends of what's enclosed in the following as you read this fic. :) Reminders, there'll be a lot of switchin' going on so please just analyze and imagine the situation or Imagine you're watching your fave drama instead XD lol this is somewhat like an informal screenplay script XD (i guess haha) Thanks for the understanding and sorry for the capitalization errors I'll find time to fix them! mwa xoxo <3


 

 

"hey you jerk!" a guy said kicking Donghae on his stomach.  

"Mianhaeye-" Donghae pleaded as he chokes blood. He was held by two other guys on his both arms.

"Boss will surely be very mad at me!...take that!" the sunbae screamed angrily at Donghae punching him on his face, making it shed with blood.

"Let him go now folks, I hoped he had totally learned his lessons." A sunbae said as the two guys let his arms go, pushing him aside, and leaving him bloody and bruised. Donghae got up and he decided to go home.

On his way, he suddenly stopped walking and wondered, ' I should clean these wounds, omma might see it'  

"I'm home." Hae said as he took off his way to his room.

"oh Donghae youre home! Hows your day at the restaurant, is it okay?"

"ne."

"Better sleep now Hae you'll be late for tomorrow!"

"Goodnight Omma, arasso." As he tucked himself in bed, he can't sleep. Donghae is keep on thinking about his eommeoni and his siblings.

' how can I surpass this mess I got into! If eomma knew I worked illegally as a paid syndicate assasin, and not as a waiter, she'll be definitely get sad and get disappointed at me.'

He breathe deeply glanced at his family at once and closed his eyes. Donghae's family is once a richer one, but when their business came down,his father died because of a heartattack, until such then he became a highschool drop-out student, cause they cannot already afford letting him studying anymore.

 

_Flashback_

Hae's last day at school... 

"Donghae-shi, are you sure you won't let me help you continue with your studies here?"

"aniyo Eunhyuk, you are my best friend but, I have still my pride, I can't let you do that."

"so what are you planning to be doing after this?"

"molla. I think I'll just go hunting for jobs or sidelines.Btw, chincha gumawo Hyuk." he said tapping the other guy's shoulder, starting to walk away from him carrying his things.

"hae! If you need help im always here!okay?"

"ne!" Donghae said waving goodbye.

 

_end of flashback_

 

Donghae walked slowly going to his "work". When he arrived, at their  "headquarters" he readied himself and took a very deep breath.

"well, well look who's here boss, looks like he didnt learned enough, what we'll do to him now?"

"annyeonghasseo, boss." he said gloomy.

" Donghae, that was your first time doing a crime, and youre new here in this group so...ill absolutely give you another chance. But make sure youll get this right okay?hence, your life...ani...your FAMILY'S life and reputation-- i'll tear it apart and ... Burn it like a piece of trash. You dont want that right?" their boss said turning his seat around facing Donghae.

"ill do everything boss, but please just dont hurt eomeonni and my dongsaengs.."

"bring here mr. Shins daughter, Eun Hye. Youll be with your sunbaes for this "mission". I want you donghae to bring her to me. Her father has many things owed to me."

And that was so, Donghae was ordered to do somthing evil again even though he doesnt want it. That is donghae, He didnt think of himself once, he always thought about his family's welfare.

 


At the Shin residence, 2:00AM ...

 

"aigoo! I cant sleep!..." Eun Hye said yawning while switching positions.

Since that day, Eun Hye is bothered about an engagement she was going to be in. She hates it, but she has no choice but to obey her father's orders. She didnt even met the guy at once, even his name she didnt even know it, that shows that shes really not interested.

" I should just take a walk outside, i know itll be better"

 

As for donghae...

 

"sunbae Ill just go check the backdoor." he said as he tiptoed going there armed by a silencer.

'this is for you eomma, Jinri, Miki' he started opening the door but there is someone whose approaching near it. 

 

 

"yaya! Are you there? Hello? " Eunhye screamed gently opening the backdoor going to the garden. Suddenly, someone covered and pulled her, she sees the guy but her vision became blurry.

 

Donghae called his affiliates, "sunbae, i had our target trapped what am i gonna do now?"

"bring her here at the main lobby, ppalli!"  the call ended.

He looked at Eun Hyes face, he touched it slightly, feeling very guilty of what hell do to her. He really cant do it to her, but a while, Eun Hye said,

"...mr. Please... Mianhaeyeo, please let me go..." then she became unconscious again.

Seems like he had pitied on her, so something had crossed his mind. 'i really dont wanna do this...so ill just take you away from here,' Hae's phone rang, "ppalli donghae-shi! Ppalli!" said the voice on the phone nervous and tensed

"ne, ive already on my way to our headquarters" He ended up the call and so, he decided to himself that he will escape from his affiliates, and pretend hes on his way to their meeting place.


Donghae doesnt know whats gotten unto him, he feels something strange for this girl the first time he saw her. He looked at her face once more. Then he carried her at his back,but suddenly someone, which is most likely the shin family's maid creeped out at their dining area which is almost near where they are. So donghae, readily walked at the back exit of the house going somewhere he even do not know.

He walked and walked while he carries her, hae became tired and exactly, they were at the park. He sat on the bench and lay Eun hye there.

'mianhaeyeo Eun hye, i dont really want to do that to you and your family, but dont worry now, you are safe from them, its okay that theyll hurt me, but im not going to allow someone to be hurt because of me'

EunHye surprisingly woke up from unconsciousness. "ah! Where am I?...and who are you?!" she said unknown of the situation while she is seated still wearing her robe and sleeping bunny slippers.

"calm down, miss I brought you here for your safety, be thankful of me because if i decided to give you to them, well i guess you are now dead"

"me?im in danger?wae?...aww my head hurts i cant remember a couple of things but..." she said to hae, scanning his features from head to toe,

"you! You kidnapped me!" she shouted pointing a finger to him.

"ani! Yah! Be thankful of me i saved you!"

"i dont care! Return me to our house right now!"

"who are you to command me those? Its a long story to tell for my purpose of bringing you here!"

"here, take this! Thats all i have but if youll send me home i will give you many of those if you want" she hands some money Eun hye had in her pocket.

"jebal kidnapper bring me back to my appa and my family i still wanted to live longer, i have many dreams, please have mercy!"

"no i cant accept that. aniyo...if i said no, NO! Youll be hurt by them and your appa, they want your appa to pay them back and they want the payment to be you!" donghae said still insisting on his words.

Eun hye was shocked of the things she heard. "but--how come..." she cut what she was about to say.

" why are you doing this, you shouldve let me go with them, isnt it? If youre as bad as them you shouldnt save...me...they might hurt you..."

"thanks for your concern miss, actually this is the second time i didnt do what i was told. This is my job but, i cant really hurt someone."

"mianhae, you should take me to them..." Donghae pulled her in the arms running, going somewhere they cant be found. 

 

Meanwhile @ the Syndicate HeadQuarters....

 

 

 "boss, donghae escaped from us! He lied about going here with the chairman's daughter!"

"he did it again?well, go look for hom and the girl right now! Dont just stand there, ka!" the boss said as the other syndicate guys have gone to search for donghae.

"that donghae, really makes me explode! he's ruining my plans!"

 

Donghae and Eunhye POV @ the streets...

 

"ajushi where are going now?" 

" we will temporarily go somwhere... Btw you can call me donghae,"

"hehe...mianhae...oh! Ajushi, i mean donghae-shi! Cant we go some where to eat? My stomach feels kinda weird."

"arasso, but do you think there is an open restaurant at these times?.." Donghae said still holding her arms. He noticed himself holding it so tightly so he let go of it and blushed a little.

"what am i gonna do? I bet appa is looking for me right now!"

"dont worry about that, just rest and sleep." they chat until they passed by a riverbank and so they decided to sleep there. The two both seated facing the river reflecting the light of the moon.

 

@ The Shin's Residence

 

"call the police now!omo, my daughter where are you?" Mr. Shin panics.

" i saw the guy, he swiftly carried the heiress going outside, shes out of conciousness shes been kidnapped..." the maid witness said to mr shin. Police arrived.

"sir, please do anything to find my daughter, and please do arrest the guy who took her away"

"yes, well do everything we can."

 

@ The river bank where Donghae and Eunhye decided to stay...

 

"how did you came to be a syndicate member?"

"i dont know, i think because of the fact that, i have really no choice."

"what do you mean?"

"...i want me and my family to live normally even though appa is dead, i stopped schooling because all our furnishes has been already sold, and we have no source of money to be able to live. I learned that money, can be gone instantly."

"im sorry about that. Well good for you, your kindness stays." she replied being a bit sleepy.

"may i ask, why did you go outside at those late times?"

"mmm....because yesterday my appa mentioned me something about marriage, or being engaged to someone i dont even met, i really do not want it to happen but, me, i also have no choice but to obey him." she said smiling at him.

"thats okay, he just wants the best for you," Hae said, as they suddenly exchange gazes to each other, until Eun hye cut it off.

"oi!... Im sleepy..." she said yawning taking a heads down.'why am i so comfortable w/ donghae?...ani...’ She thinks to her head,shaking her head side to side.


 

Hey there guys and gulls XD Lemme remind again all of you, this is my FIRST, so please understand the crazy format I've used for this. It's kinda funny and silly but that's how it goes XD These are the "jeje" times I've been XDD wahahahaha XD

I can't bear the fact that I mixed up Korean with English XD Korlish XD

Okieee byeee :D Hope you'll wait for the next one :""""">